jewish settlement on arab lands

you might also stop lying about my take on this issue. i am not one of the people here, you nutbar, who thinks pals shouldn't have a home.

Pallies are merely Arabs, sweets. They have nearly 30 homes, including Jordan, which used to be Eastern Palestine and is predominantly Pallie, including Queen Pallie Rania.

Don't cultivate fair tales on behalf of the Fakestinians.

I think if you are looking for biblical support of why Israel should have Israel, it's pretty clear that it's there.

WTF does "biblical support" prove? Those books, any and all of them, are the jottings of men in skirts and or funny hats that ruled the rulers of the day. That's all. They were written to solidify the power of any given church, control the rulers, and socially organize the masses into an entity that could be controlled by the controlled state. In that order.

Last edited:
It's backwards. It's Arab settlements on isreals land.

Did you hurt yourself when you bumped your head?

The Middle East and North Africa was originally Christian and Jewish, hun. Before, terrorist Muhammadans invaded and conquered their lands and massacred them.

Open a book, hun.

i love your idea of selective history readings.

at the originally stage for the middle east and north africa, there were no jews or christians at all. those businesses were not started until much later.

why don't you come to the here and now? get over it. there are arabs there now who have every bit as legitimate of a claim to a piece of the rock that has had stripes painted on it by some "league of nations" who decided to give the whole thing to a bunch of jews who do not represent in any way, shape or form the whole of b'nai yisroayl.

Did you hurt yourself when you bumped your head?

The Middle East and North Africa was originally Christian and Jewish, hun. Before, terrorist Muhammadans invaded and conquered their lands and massacred them.

Open a book, hun.

at the originally stage for the middle east and north africa, there were no jews or christians at all. those businesses were not started until much later.

why don't you come to the here and now? get over it. there are arabs there now who have every bit as legitimate of a claim to a piece of the rock that has had stripes painted on it by some "league of nations" who decided to give the whole thing to a bunch of jews who do not represent in any way, shape or form the whole of b'nai yisroayl.

Jews and Christians preceded Muslims by several centuries and populated the Middle East before the Muslims invaded it from their base in Arabia.

And, Islam isn't even a real religion. It's a cult that plagiarized Judaism and Christianity. Muhammad fabricated this absurd ideology for his own political, financial and sexual desires.

Open a book, hun.

Jews and Christians preceded Muslims by several centuries and populated the Middle East before the Muslims invaded it from their base in Arabia.

And, Islam isn't even a real religion. It's a cult that plagiarized Judaism and Christianity. Muhammad fabricated this absurd ideology for his own political, financial and sexual desires.

more shuck and jive, fool. come to the here and now.

so are you going to put your money where your mouth is? if you're such a rich guy, surely you can afford to underwrite a peace pilgrimage for us, yeah?

or are you just a cheerleader for benny netanyahu and his thugs?

so are you going to put your money where your mouth is? if you're such a rich guy, surely you can afford to underwrite a peace pilgrimage for us, yeah?

You're punk'd Get lost.

You're punk'd Get lost.

you're a fucking troll and you picked a fight with the wrong guy, ass wipe.

and you call me a coward? be thankful we are not face to face and you can hide in your little cubicle behind your avatar.

what a putz you are!

You're punk'd Get lost.

and you call me a coward? be thankful we are not face to face and you can hide in your little cubicle behind your avatar.

what a putz you are!

If you were to get into a fight, you'd break your hip, you fat tub of lard. :lol:

You're punk'd Get lost.

what a putz you are!

If you were to get into a fight, you'd break your hip, you fat tub of lard. :lol:

wanna try me, jew thug?

you can fly into (AUS) anytime and learn a little about the IDF style of unarmed combat up close and personal. bring four or five of your buddies if you want the fight to be more fair.\
keep it reasonable though; too many of you and it's hard to hurt you bad enough to make you stop without killing anybody.

they have a really good trauma center not five minutes from the airport that can patch you boys right up.

and what is your obsession with my weight? my mother worries about me when my weight goes under 170 which is about my usual. i'm only about 20 pounds over that right now.

something tells me you haven't seen the light side of 250 since high school.

what a putz you are!

wanna try me, jew thug?

you can fly into (AUS) anytime and learn a little about the IDF style of unarmed combat up close and personal. bring four or five of your buddies if you want the fight to be more fair.\
keep it reasonable though; too many of you and it's hard to hurt you bad enough to make you stop without killing anybody.

they have a really good trauma center not five minutes from the airport that can patch you boys right up.

and what is your obsession with my weight? my mother worries about me when my weight goes under 170 which is about my usual. i'm only about 20 pounds over that right now.

You're officially in the mentally ill category, along with the usual cast of deviant characters. Congratulations! :clap2:

wanna try me, jew thug?

You're officially in the mentally ill category, along with the usual cast of deviant characters. Congratulations! :clap2:

come on suckerface, you can do better than that.

you're no official and you are not competent to make any sort of diagnosis under any circumstances. all i see is a pathetic, mentally conditioned racist asshole who can't address questions that fall outside your stock answers so you revert to name calling.

shall we have a poll and see who the usmb poster children thinks is more insane, you or me? i can arrange that right quick, ya know.

you're outclassed here, sonny. i may not have your vast storage of middle east trivia sitting in my cerebral cortex, but at least i know how to think for myself.

Israeli military spokesmen, justifying their army's assault on the Gaza Strip, said the war was about Sderot. In a way, they were right. It is about Sderot. In 1948, where Sderot houses Israeli Jews today, there was a village called Najd - Arabic for a high plateau. It was home to about seven hundred people, most of them small farmers. Two days before the declaration of the State of Israel - that is, on May 13th - Haganah forces expelled the inhabitants.

Najd became Sderot in 1951. Another settlement called Or -ha-Ner went up on lands owned by Najd's farmers in 1957, as Israel was reluctantly - under a diktat from American President Dwight Eisenhower - withdrawing from the Gaza Strip in March.

Charles Glass - Journalist - Articles

i must have a masochistic streak.

these links are to articles about jewish settlements

All of the Middle East is referred to in the Bible as the Land of Eden. If you read the Bible you will know that Eden belongs to God. It is HIS. He granted use of Eden (Most of which is Israel) to the descendants of Abraham as he blessed them. Abraham blessed Isaac and Isaac blessed Jacob (also known as Israel) . Hence all of the Middle East that is Eden belongs to Israel. The damned Arabs need to get the hell out of God's Promised Land and return to the sands of Arabia where they belong.

All of the Middle East is referred to in the Bible as the Land of Eden. If you read the Bible you will know that Eden belongs to God. It is HIS. He granted use of Eden (Most of which is Israel) to the descendants of Abraham as he blessed them. Abraham blessed Isaac and Isaac blessed Jacob (also known as Israel) . Hence all of the Middle East that is Eden belongs to Israel. The damned Arabs need to get the hell out of God's Promised Land and return to the sands of Arabia where they belong.
And take all them Russian Khazars with them?

If you serve hashem hashem clearly spelled out israel's borders. I am a kohen.

The Arabs who have settled in judea and Samaria are in Israel. Therefore , they are Arab settelers within Israel .
What most of the pro Arab Satanists on this forum do not understand is that prior to the beginning of the recent return of the Jews to their Promised Land in the 1880's (Mostly from Islamic countries) the land was not heavily populated.

The increase of Arab population came as the Jews reclaimed Swamp Land and Desert Land and proved that with draining of the former and irrigation of the desert, the land was abundantly rich and could grow many many crops. The economy that grew up from 1880 to 1948 brought many Arab Migrant workers to the land. They were not Palestinians. They were Egyptians, Syrians, Iraqis, Saudis and Lebanese and filled the same role that illegal Mexicans do in the United States. After 1948, the countries of origin refused to let their own citizens to return because they could be used as pawns in an international game of Chess that the demented Islamics like to play the world over (witness the chess board posturing of Iran, today). It is all a game to them. Very few of the Arabs who were living in Israel who were landowners left their land in 48. They were not fools. They had title to the land and they stayed where they were. A few did flee according to the instructions of the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, but most of the land owners who stayed are now citizens of Israel with full voting rights and they still retain title to their land. The migrant workers are still pawns in the hands of the corrupt Arab governments that surround Israel. Something like 90 percent of the people living in Gaza are descendant from Egyptian migrant laborers. Egypt should let them return to Egypt and stop playing games with them.

And take all them Russian Khazars with them?

There are five or more Matriarchal strains of Mitochondrial DNA in the Jewish people. As we know, Israel had several wives and this might account for it. The people of Khazaria carry that mitochondrial DNA and are obviously Jews. They appear to be descendant from the lost tribes of northern Israel.

DNA does not lie.

Arabs and Islamics do.

Why do people always bring religious hogwash into the debate.

If G-d was bringing his people back to the promised land, why does Israel have to kill, steal, and lie to get that land back. I think Moses was handed something that mentioned those things.

If G-d was bringing his people back to the promised land, why does Israel have to kill, steal, and lie to get that land back. I think Moses was handed something that mentioned those things.

You obviously do not know your history. Killing Stealing and lying is only the providence of Islam and the Arab hordes that have invaded the Promised Land. they need to be removed before God (Jesus) comes back, because he has promised to personally with his own hands kill all of that satanic worshiping filth. Praise God.

You obviously do not know your history. Killing Stealing and lying is only the providence of Islam and the Arab hordes that have invaded the Promised Land. they need to be removed before God (Jesus) comes back, because he has promised to personally with his own hands kill all of that satanic worshiping filth. Praise God.

Hogwash!

Hogwash!

Everythng you write, the opposite is true.

Quran 8.012...
Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.

Forum List

Back