jewish settlement on arab lands

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by tommywho70x, May 28, 2010.

1. tommywho70x

tommywho70x BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59
    i must have a masochistic streak.

these links are to articles about jewish settlements and the impediment they present to the peace process.

the one about the developer has some pretty outrageous statements about jerusalem being for jews only.

bounty of war, i guess. how many of you remember that jerusalem means place of peace?

no peace there. not until those folks stop killing each other.

Israel again rejects call to halt settlement construction | McClatchy

Israeli activist buys Arabs' land for Jewish settlements | McClatchy

Disregarding peace talks, Israel announces more settlement construction | McClatchy

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,432
    and?

why don't you leave the israel bashing to the terrorist supporters? certainly they spew enough trash around the board.

levite, huh?

3. Marc39

Marc39 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +202
    Not very insightful links.

There were no settlements in 1947 when Arabs attacked the Jews one day after the UN conferred Israeli statehood.

There were no settlements in 1948 when Arabs attacked Israel.

There were no settlements in 1967 when Arabs mobilized to attack Israel, provoking the 1967 War.

The reason you are so clueless about Middle East affairs is you read clueless source material.

You're helpless and hopeless, fat boy.

4. CMike

CMike Zionist, proud to be

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,408
    It's backwards. It's Arab settlements on isreals land.

5. P F Tinmore

P F Tinmore Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,926
    You need to read up.

6. Marc39

Marc39 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +202
    Wrong. Everything you write, the opposite is true.

UN Res 181 was passed by a majority of the General Assembly, which was all that was required.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Partition_Plan_for_Palestine#The_vote

In fact, no sovereign state in the world has UN Security Council approval. It's not the role of the Security Council.

In fact, Israel is the only state in the world with both UN and League of Nation endorsements.
    :clap2:

Arabs did not begin calling themselves Palestinians until the late 1960s. You were humiliated yesterday in clumsily being unable to even define Palestinians.

UN Res. 181 makes no mention of Palestiniains.
    The legally binding League of Nations' Palestine Mandate establishing Palestine as the Jewish National Home makes no mention of Palestinians nor Arabs.

Borders for the Jewish National Home were established by the League of Nations.

You're done, Forum Dunce.
    :cuckoo:

Last edited: May 28, 2010
  7. Neubarth

Neubarth At the Ballpark July 30th

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199
    For those people who do not know what is going on, Islam teaches that lies are holy if they advance the cause of Islam. Any lie at any time is approved by the Moon God Allah (Baal from Ba'Al lah) if the lie can be used to kill or discourage infidels and advance Islam.

Mohammet showed his followers the way when he killed all of the Jewish merchants of Medina, took their possessions, raped their wives and sold their children into slavery. This was done to financially advance his followers and to satisfy their perverse sexual desires at the expense of a minority people (the Jews).

8. tommywho70x

tommywho70x BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59
    if this is what you call polite, i'd sure love to see you on a tear --- against somebody else.

and why don't you address the issues in the links presented rather than attacking me for posting something you racist jews are incapable of addressing.

i am a hereditary priest of the melchizedekan order. that's what it means to be a levite. i'm born with an obligation to serve hashem, live according to the law and teach it with every breath.

i don't care who started the fight. i don't care how many more jews were killed by arabs than arabs by jews. i definitely do not give two shits about anything that happened prior to about 1880 in terms of history of the region.

i don't care about anything but the innocent people and irreplaceable antiquities of both sides that are being destroyed.

address the issues instead of calling everybody who criticizes israel an anti-semitic terrorist supporter.

9. CMike

CMike Zionist, proud to be

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,408
    If you serve hashem hashem clearly spelled out israel's borders. I am a kohen.

The Arabs who have settled in judea and Samaria are in Israel. Therefore , they are Arab settelers within Israel .

10. tommywho70x

tommywho70x BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59
    yes, he did. correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't the land defined by what abraham could see from the top of the mount? also, there were people who were not descended from abraham living within those borders then and the descendants of ishmael following that.

if that's true, how would those borders compare to what was mapped for the partition? what they are today?

those people have the right to live somewhere. where is it going to be?