Jewish rabbi pedophiles. Where is outrage of MSM presstitutes and lying corrupted politicians?

That's what they use the media for. Distract everyone, divide everyone, wife against husband, child against parents, and they use woman to feed all the bs to father....the disciplinarian.....

Every ethnic group has been targeted by THESE despicable cowards through MSM

Black men, South Asians, Latinos, NATIVES, ....Chinese..... Everyone....

And in the meantime they are in on every IMAGINABLE criminal deed you can think of.

Drug dealing, charity theft, money laundering, they PHUKKIN hide it all in oversea BANKS and pay no PHUKKIN taxes, fraud, horrific child abuse...but....

there are a lot of people who have kept quiet and in fact knowingly targeted certain groups.

BLACK'S are crooks, wife beating hindooos, TERRORISTS,.
And I have payed for it.....ha ha ha

You can find paedophiles in every group of adults that regularly interact with children in a position of authority. Teachers, doctors, clergy, scout leaders, police, sports coaches. There are no exceptions.

One of the reasons the Catholic Church is taking such a publicity beating is that for the last 60 years it has been the policy of the Catholic Church to not publicly censure or punish those priest involved in inappropriate relations with children.

In fact, church hierarchy has paid off and discredited witnesses, covered up evidence, and impeded police investigations.

No other group to my knowledge has made such a long-term and concerted effort to cover up its criminal activities in relation to children.

And you have provided the clue: "to my knowledge". The Catholics have dropped the ball. The rabbis have not yet dropped the ball, because they have a lot more money plus your tax dollars not never let it be your knowledge.

It is obvious what they teach. They teach the law of the world without the mercy of Christ.
Not so obvious, it appears. The Old Testament often speaks of God's mercy. Jesus speaks of hell more than any other person in the Bible. Hell is not even mentioned in the Old Testament. So we see Jesus speaking of God's mercy and judgement...just as the Old Testament speaks of God's mercy and judgement.

You can find paedophiles in every group of adults that regularly interact with children in a position of authority. Teachers, doctors, clergy, scout leaders, police, sports coaches. There are no exceptions.

One of the reasons the Catholic Church is taking such a publicity beating is that for the last 60 years it has been the policy of the Catholic Church to not publicly censure or punish those priest involved in inappropriate relations with children.

In fact, church hierarchy has paid off and discredited witnesses, covered up evidence, and impeded police investigations.

No other group to my knowledge has made such a long-term and concerted effort to cover up its criminal activities in relation to children.

Hmm, I can't recall a time when Catholics threw their suspected Pedophile Clergy a "FUNDRAISER Dinner"
or
Threw Bleach on muckrakers trying to expose Catholic Pedophile Clergy.

On the other hand, in Jewish Hasidim Williamsburg, such happens.

You're a cop, so please explain more, I don't get this stuff..
To me the older I get I will hit on women my own age .. .

What is it?

When are you coming out of the Jew Closet?

You always seem to put Jews on a pedestal, you allow Jews to bash & belittle your "Supposed" Polish & Catholic origins on this forum.

Then the kicker, is you're likely to lash out at Polaks, because I dare expose incovenient facts about your beloved Jews.

You're a cop, so please explain more, I don't get this stuff..
To me the older I get I will hit on women my own age .. .

What is it?

When are you coming out of the Jew Closet?

You always seem to put Jews on a pedestal, you allow Jews to bash & belittle your "Supposed" Polish & Catholic origins on this forum.

Then the kicker, is you're likely to lash out at Polaks, because I dare expose incovenient facts about your beloved Jews.
Seriously sob, how much weight did you gain? Like 30 lbs?

Forum List

Back