Merry Christmas

Christians are privileged to know what Christmas is really about, which is the birth of the Christ child, who came to the world to save us from our sins. Everything else is extra trimming.

Christians are privileged to know what Christmas is really about, which is the birth of the Christ child, who came to the world to save us from our sins. Everything else is extra trimming.

I just want presents.

I just want presents.
God is better than presents.
You are so correct. Liberals hate US who believe in God because they cant understand how we can be happy with our lives and the belief in HIM. Merry Christmas again, to everyone, even you liberals.....

I just want presents.
You are so correct. Liberals hate US who believe in God because they cant understand how we can be happy with our lives
and the belief in HIM. Merry Christmas again, to everyone, even you liberals.....

Is God even White?

I just want presents.
You are so correct. Liberals hate US who believe in God because they cant understand how we can be happy with our lives
and the belief in HIM. Merry Christmas again, to everyone, even you liberals.....

Is God even White?

well, he was a dark-skinned Jew from the Middle East with a mexican name...

to all of you and may God bless you

And to you as well, Avatar!

Christmas_card_Santa_moon.png

Forum List

Back