Jewish rabbi pedophiles. Where is outrage of MSM presstitutes and lying corrupted politicians?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Presstitutes brainwash us non-stop 24/7 with fairy - tales about pedophile priests, but where is their condemnation of pedophile rabbis?Or rabbis are 'more equal' as christian priests?

You can find paedophiles in every group of adults that regularly interact with children in a position of authority. Teachers, doctors, clergy, scout leaders, police, sports coaches. There are no exceptions.

One of the reasons the Catholic Church is taking such a publicity beating is that for the last 60 years it has been the policy of the Catholic Church to not publicly censure or punish those priest involved in inappropriate relations with children.

In fact, church hierarchy has paid off and discredited witnesses, covered up evidence, and impeded police investigations.

No other group to my knowledge has made such a long-term and concerted effort to cover up its criminal activities in relation to children.

You can find paedophiles in every group of adults that regularly interact with children in a position of authority. Teachers, doctors, clergy, scout leaders, police, sports coaches. There are no exceptions.

One of the reasons the Catholic Church is taking such a publicity beating is that for the last 60 years it has been the policy of the Catholic Church to not publicly censure or punish those priest involved in inappropriate relations with children.

In fact, church hierarchy has paid off and discredited witnesses, covered up evidence, and impeded police investigations.

No other group to my knowledge has made such a long-term and concerted effort to cover up its criminal activities in relation to children.

You're a cop, so please explain more, I don't get this stuff..
To me the older I get I will hit on women my own age .. .

What is it?

What is it?

Human sexuality isn't straightforward. The sexual drives that each person vary considerable and often can't be predicted. The most recent literature seems to suggest that the most common trigger to a paedophile is being a victim of child sexual abuse, but even this isn't consistent with what we know. The most accurate answer is, we just don't know. Mostly it's about power over another person... in this case, a child.

Most sexual relations that we used to consider abnormal are quite harmless if practiced between consenting adults. That isn't true of paedophilia. What makes paedophilia such a heinous crime is that children are unable to give their consent to the relationship. It is primarily a coerced relationship.

What is it?

Human sexuality isn't straightforward. The sexual drives that each person vary considerable and often can't be predicted. The most recent literature seems to suggest that the most common trigger to a paedophile is being a victim of child sexual abuse, but even this isn't consistent with what we know. The most accurate answer is, we just don't know. Mostly it's about power over another person... in this case, a child.

Most sexual relations that we used to consider abnormal are quite harmless if practiced between consenting adults. That isn't true of paedophilia. What makes paedophilia such a heinous crime is that children are unable to give their consent to the relationship. It is primarily a coerced relationship.

Thanks, I read that Kevin Spacey is in trouble once again with a boy.

And I can't figure it out, a rich guy,..famous guy can get all the women he wants,

Yet targets little boys?

It just doesn't make sense to me

Is this like when Mick Jager said he had sex with all the girls in great britian he may as well start screwing the guys?

This always blows my mind away..

The only thing I've ever found confusing about sex is how I've ever been able to convince anyone to have it with me.

That is a mystery.

Presstitutes brainwash us non-stop 24/7 with fairy - tales about pedophile priests, but where is their condemnation of pedophile rabbis?Or rabbis are 'more equal' as christian priests?

Why to you leave pedophile fundie-protestant "preachers" out of it? The fundie-protests are known for grooming young girls.

The only thing I've ever found confusing about sex is how I've ever been able to convince anyone to have it with me.

That is a mystery.
It's like fishing, just throw out a line and hope it catches..

Don't kid yourself.
Who else could I kid?

You want me to tell you?
Well, if you must.

You haven't got a clue, have you?

MSM presstitutes bash only Christian pedophile priests, never Muslims, Jews or others.It is the difference. NWO wants to eliminate Christianity for imposing of its agenda.

Forum List

Back