Jewish Neocons and the border.

Dr Grump said:
Yes I do. Just as I would find What is the black stand on immigration? The white stand? The little green men with blue polka dot stand?

Plus your analogy sucks. Let's say you have a town meeting in Brownsville. When the townsfolk turn up, you say "diabetes amongst black people is getting out of hand". What do you think the average reaction will be? Poor folk? Can we do anything to help? Do they need dietry education? Let's go kick some sense into them? What? No go to the town meeting and say "Jewish people support porous borders"...What then, will be the reaction?

Off to "do some chores"...."laterz"...

It's scary how brainwashed you are.

rtwngAvngr said:
Elitism, racism, exclusion.

I find all religions to be this way, part of the reason of being a non-believer..

rtwngAvngr said:
Yes. But criticizing muslims and christians is fair game. Jews seem to think their shit doesn't stink.

Really? And how many Jewish people have you talked to about it? Alll 12 million plus?

rtwngAvngr said:
You should read some of the rabbinical debates about how the righteous gentile should be determined and treated in the "The world to come".

And you should hear what Christians say about those who don't believe when the Day of Judgement is upon us....your point being?

I could run through every country in the world and ask--Why is the United States giving this country/ group/ whatever aid with no problem until I got to Israel. THEN I would be called racist. I heard no racist slurs coming when everyone bitched about Hamas getting aid.

dilloduck said:
I could run through every country in the world and ask--Why is the United States giving this country/ group/ whatever aid with no problem until I got to Israel. THEN I would be called racist. I heard no racist slurs coming when everyone bitched about Hamas getting aid.

Perhaps the problem is your equating aid to Israel with aid to an avowed terrorist group? Or not complaining about aid to every other country that gets it.

dilloduck said:

Israel gets too much aid from the US....Hamas shouldn't get one red cent unless they allow US, or even UN, auditors to do their books for them...

jillian said:
Perhaps the problem is your equating aid to Israel with aid to an avowed terrorist group?

No---I'm pointing out that jews are paranoid/senstive/ offended to the point that you cannot discuss anything with them with out hearing about the holocaust or being called an anti-semite. American Jews send miilions of dollars to Israel--maybe the relate to that on some level. Sending money to another country.

Dr Grump said:
I find all religions to be this way, part of the reason of being a non-believer..

Really? And how many Jewish people have you talked to about it? Alll 12 million plus?

And you should hear what Christians say about those who don't believe when the Day of Judgement is upon us....your point being?

The difference is all others can be discussed. To question jews is to be tortured in some countries.

rtwngAvngr said:
The difference is all others can be discussed. To question jews is to be tortured in some countries.

You can question Jews, but to single them out on a contentious issue is pure racism IMO. You have only singled them out due to their race, no other reason. And even then, your reasons are very dodgy - no data to back it up, just a couple of examples from a potential 6 million....Not only that, you have previous form for such issues. I agree re the holocaust - sometimes that particular card if overused and I can understand your annoyance. But to use such an all-encompassing stereotypical argument that you just have is nothing more than BS...(IMO of course)...

Dr Grump said:
You can question Jews, but to single them out on a contentious issue is pure racism IMO. You have only singled them out due to their race, no other reason. And even then, your reasons are very dodgy - no data to back it up, just a couple of examples from a potential 6 million....Not only that, you have previous form for such issues. I agree re the holocaust - sometimes that particular card if overused and I can understand your annoyance. But to use such an all-encompassing stereotypical argument that you just have is nothing more than BS...(IMO of course)...

Bullcrap. It's like discussing any group. Christians, doctors, pagans. You're warped.

Dr Grump said:

Hogwash---other races, genders and religions are singled out all the time regarding thier opinions on contentious issues.

Dr Grump said:
I don't have a scale.

Evasive answer. You have stated that talking about Jews and Amnesty is racist, but asking about Blacks and the frequency of Diabetes is acceptable. I want you to hear your opinion on discussing the frequency of AIDS in the Gay community. Is that acceptable or not?

Abbey Normal said:
Evasive answer. You have stated that talking about Jews and Amnesty is racist, but asking about Blacks and the frequency of Diabetes is acceptable. I want you to hear your opinion on discussing the frequency of AIDS in the Gay community. Is that acceptable or not?

Hmmmm...well, try this one. Have you ever seen blacks accused of dual loyalty because they have diabetes?

Seriously. I just want to find one jew who's for strong border controls.

dilloduck said:
Hogwash---other races, genders and religions are singled out all the time regarding thier opinions on contentious issues.

Yeah, and if they are of contention you object right? If people come down hard on Christians, you're right here giving it back...

How do you think Corporal Schicklegruber got his countrymen het up in the 1930s. Exactly that kind of rhetoric - Jewish people aren't your friends - they steal from you, they take advantage of you, they beleive in porous borders. My biggest annoyance with RWA is his total lack of stats to back up his opinion. I mean, if what he says is true - Jewish neocons support porous borders, and they do and he can back it up, then there is no argument. But just to single out a certain race, is hogwash AND bullcrap. Totally unfounded and just there to inflame (IMO of course)...

"laterz" for real... :thup:

jillian said:
Hmmmm...well, try this one. Have you ever seen blacks accused of dual loyalty because they have diabetes?

Don't change the subject. Dr. grumps wide assertion was clearly asssinine.

Regarding dual loyalty, don't you think dual citizenship can reasonably provoke that question, especially when policies being espoused are clearly destructive to America?

jillian said:

Okay, Dr. Grump Jr., let's "try" this one:

The accusation here was that a discussion of Jews and Amnesty is racist on it's face. A discussion of blacks and diabetes, however, is okey dokey. But that discussion could evolve into a race-based accusation of poor eating habits, which end up being a drain on medicare, etc. Who knows unless the discussion ensues. But alas, the anti free-speech left wing muzzlers stop such disussion it in it's tracks with accusations of Racism, etc. It registers on their sensitivity scales so it is wrong.

So I will ask a third time: Is a discussion of the frequency of AIDS in Gays acceptable or not?

Forum List

Back