Jewish Nazi appoints Muslim Nazi to important Government job

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Well I have always been sceptical about this russian narrative.But here is the proof that Ukranian Nazis present an existential threat to the democratic people of Russia.

I hope that all the libs can now get behind Putin and support him against a US/Uke nazi aggression.

Well I have always been sceptical about this russian narrative.But here is the proof that Ukranian Nazis present an existential threat to the democratic people of Russia.

I hope that all the libs can now get behind Putin and support him against a US/Uke nazi aggression.
The world has gotten behind the wrong despot in a war?

1693832327974.png

The more refugees you take in, the more energy you are giving to these crypto Nazi movements. That combination will become an existential threat to the democratic people of pretty much every European nation in due course, including your own.

There is nothing about Jews or Nazis in your link, so what the hell are you talking about.?

There is nothing about Jews or Nazis in your link,
Latvian authorities clean up libraries in former Russian schools - all books in Russian language are destroyed!

Together with the complete transition to the Latvian language of education, the Ministry of Education of Latvia ordered to destroy all books in Russian language in the libraries of former Russian schools.

Not only classics of Russian literature, such as Pushkin, Chekhov, Bunin, Tolstoy, Turgenev, but also quite Western writers - Stevenson, Mayne Reid, Scott and so on were subjected to the purge.
And all because these books are written in сyrillic in a language accessible to Russian people.

Specifically this video and photos were made in Riga school #96 (Imanta neighborhood), but the same thing is happening all over Latvia.
God forbid a Russian schoolboy dares to read books in his native language. But this is certainly not Nazism.
And yes, it already happened in Ukraine.

Last edited:

So Putin is Antifa, huh?

Forum List

Back