Jewish media attacks Gentile company again

Street Juice

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2018
Baltimore
The Jewish-owned New York Times, which has taken billion-dollar "investments" from two Jewish billionaires, George Soros, the Christian-hating currency speculator, and Carlos Slim, the predator of Mexican telephony, has attacked Gentile capital (isn't that always the case?), the FedEx corporation.

FedEx blasts New York Times tax cut article, challenges publisher to debate

The FedEx CEO has challenged the publisher of the New York Times to a public debate. Good for him. What do you bet the NYT will be too scared to back up their bile?

Everyone should FedEx a box of chicken feathers to the New York Times.

Soros is a Hungarian born ultra left winger who donates to anti-Jewish causes and Carlos Slim is Mexican. Your backhanded anti-Jewish rant won't fly.

They are both Jewish billionaires, as I stated. Both have "invested" in the New York Times. Both are harmful to the people of the United States in their own ways. Both are safe from New York Times scrutiny. Why are you ok with that, but you're not ok with an American noticing it? Disloyalty?

Soros is a Hungarian born ultra left winger who donates to anti-Jewish causes and Carlos Slim is Mexican. Your backhanded anti-Jewish rant won't fly.
Oh poor baby, you can't prove a thing you have said; none, nada..,,.,;zip
Rant, baby rant until your bladder runs dry but please change your sheets more than once a month.
just a friendly suggestion between you my friend.,.,.,.,. and I.
:)-

Last edited:
They are both Jewish billionaires, as I stated. Both have "invested" in the New York Times. Both are harmful to the people of the United States in their own ways. Both are safe from New York Times scrutiny. Why are you ok with that, but you're not ok with an American noticing it? Disloyalty?
You are a fooking liar.

Slim is a Marionite Christian by birth and is not a Jew.

Soros is a Jew in name only having helped the Nazis confiscate JEwish owned property of Jews who had fled or gone into hiding. He is as anti-Jewish a person as there is.

You simply assume that Carlos is Jewish because you are a gullible idiot.

Welcome to my ignore list.

The Jewish-owned New York Times, which has taken billion-dollar "investments" from two Jewish billionaires, George Soros, the Christian-hating currency speculator, and Carlos Slim, the predator of Mexican telephony, has attacked Gentile capital (isn't that always the case?), the FedEx corporation.

The FedEx CEO has challenged the publisher of the New York Times to a public debate. Good for him. What do you bet the NYT will be too scared to back up their bile?

Stop being a racists garbage human being. Jesus was Jew, and told you to support the Jewish people in the Bible.

As for the article.... the article is somewhat right. Fedex has saved billions on taxes.

This is what is known as "good". We want our companies to be profitable, so they can invest and grow, and increase jobs and wealth in the country.

Stop being a racists garbage human being. Jesus was Jew, and told you to support the Jewish people in the Bible.

As for the article.... the article is somewhat right. Fedex has saved billions on taxes.

This is what is known as "good". We want our companies to be profitable, so they can invest and grow, and increase jobs and wealth in the country.
No, we want corporations to be subsidized by the public.

You are a fooking liar.

Slim is a Marionite Christian by birth and is not a Jew.

Soros is a Jew in name only having helped the Nazis confiscate JEwish owned property of Jews who had fled or gone into hiding. He is as anti-Jewish a person as there is.

You simply assume that Carlos is Jewish because you are a gullible idiot.

Welcome to my ignore list.
Nope, actually, my mistake. I was thinking of Haim Saban, not Carlos Slim. Carlos Slim, nevertheless, is a financial predator who gave an enormous amount of "investment" money to the New York Times. So it's FedEx who gets the shaft.

Speaking of gullible idiots, Soros betrayed Jews as a youth and has spent a lifetime making atonement, which is the destruction of the European people. He has dropped a couple of shekels into some "anti-Israeli" organization for the same reason the ACLU defended the right of some Nazis to march in Skokie, IL in the 70s, you gullible idiot.

Interesting but awkward argument in English. I smell a foreign based troll.

Interesting but awkward argument in English. I smell a foreign based troll.[/QUOTE

And you're a mentally ill nutjob just as bad if not worse than the radical Leftwing nutjobs.

Interesting but awkward argument in English. I smell a foreign based troll.[/QUOTE

And you're a mentally ill nutjob just as bad if not worse than the radical Leftwing nutjobs.
So your argument is that when the Jewish media attack capitalists, it's NOT overwhelmingly Gentile capital? Haha, I don't think I'm the nut job here, Shlomo.

Forum List

Back