Black Like Me

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The stupidity of Leftards knows no limits.

The Universities and Colleges Union has set out its stance in a report on the ongoing row about whether men should be able to self-identify as women and be treated as female regardless of their anatomy.

The UCU’s ‘position statement’ did not just stand by its support for self-identification of gender, but also insisted people can choose their own race, saying: ‘Our rules commit us to ending all forms of discrimination, bigotry and stereotyping. UCU has a long history of enabling members to self-identify whether that is being black, disabled, LGBT+ or women.’

Anyone should be allowed to 'identify' as black, according to Left-wing university leaders | Daily Mail Online

upload_2019-11-19_14-8-23.gif

Is it okay if we go ahead and identify leftwingers as mentally disabled?

Last edited:
Well, if you just declare yourself to be black even tho you are white -- at least you won't be so freaked out about becoming a minority like you cucks always are …..

The black people can show you how to not be such total cowards just because you happen to be the minority...

In the late 40's, Gregory Peck starred in a movie, 'Gentlemen's Agreement', about antisemitism in society.

In the film, he played a journalist who pretended to be Jewish to write an article on the subject.

In real life however, I think most Jews are not well disposed to people who pretend to be Jewish. Such as the so-called 'Jews for Jesus.

The Universities and Colleges Union has set out its stance in a report on the ongoing row about whether men should be able to self-identify as women and be treated as female regardless of their anatomy.

The UCU’s ‘position statement’ did not just stand by its support for self-identification of gender, but also insisted people can choose their own race, saying: ‘Our rules commit us to ending all forms of discrimination, bigotry and stereotyping. UCU has a long history of enabling members to self-identify whether that is being black, disabled, LGBT+ or women.’

Anyone should be allowed to 'identify' as black, according to Left-wing university leaders | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 290700
Men can identify as women and dress up like women, at which point every lefty will fall over each other to be the first to use female pronouns with him, right? What happens if i identify as a black man and i wear blackface? What are they going to do in THAT scenario?

Men can identify as women and dress up like women, at which point every lefty will fall over each other to be the first to use female pronouns with him, right? What happens if i identify as a black man and i wear blackface? What are they going to do in THAT scenario?

We both know the answer to what they'll do.

Well, if you just declare yourself to be black even tho you are white -- at least you won't be so freaked out about becoming a minority like you cucks always are …..

The black people can show you how to not be such total cowards just because you happen to be the minority...

Just the opposite, it means a white person can complain non-stop about the system and imaginary oppression.

In the late 40's, Gregory Peck starred in a movie, 'Gentlemen's Agreement', about antisemitism in society.

In the film, he played a journalist who pretended to be Jewish to write an article on the subject.

In real life however, I think most Jews are not well disposed to people who pretend to be Jewish. Such as the so-called 'Jews for Jesus.
No, that’s a different topic about some actually recognizing the Messiah instead of looking in the wrong corner.

I read that book and found it MOST informative...a real eye-opener as I had never imagined life as it had been and was for so many people, black and white. I had not known of the depth of racism until that book. I recommended it to everyone I knew.

Well to be honest I have never read the book... I did however see the movie at a fairly young age... The Movie came out in 1961... I am going to guess that it was '62' or '63' and I was born in '54'... For my age the movie left a real heavy impression on me, that I have never forgotten...

Of coarse I have always been shy a few bricks of a full load...

Last edited:

View attachment 290700

That explains a lot and answers many questions. Here I've been wondering for quite a while now how so many people could be so screwed up in the head. All along it seems the answer was that they've been self identifying as idiots and mentality retarded imbecilic morons.

Forum List

Back