Jewish Israeli wife beaters blame Arabs

I

Indofred

Yep - seriously.
Jewish Israeli wife beaters are blaming Arabs.
The Israeli's mass murder of women and children in Gaza caused these excuses for men to beat the shit out of their wives.
What a set of pathetic bastards.

In year of war rise in domestic violence complaints seen The Times of Israel

More complaints about domestic violence were filed by Israelis this year, a report released Tuesday showed, with some blaming the uptick on increased tensions surrounding the summer’s war with Gaza

I get a funny feeling of Deja Vu

image-Pillay.jpg

There must be a lot of PTSD in Israel. And that is associated with wife beating.
Also there is a lot of misogyny in Eastern European culture, and with most Israelis being Eastern Europeans they will have brought that with them.

There must be a lot of PTSD in Israel. And that is associated with wife beating.
Also there is a lot of misogyny in Eastern European culture, and with most Israelis being Eastern Europeans they will have brought that with them.

My father suffered PTSD after being placed in Sinai, decades ago. He never beat my mom or me.

Those who use domestic violence against their wives are scums, no matter who they are, and it's not unheard of when they blame anyone but themselves. The wives for pissing them off, or the surroundings, etc. Blaming the Arabs is not surprising.

But it's no different from when Palestinians blamed Israelis for their own domestic s***.

Forum List

Back