Jewish accomplishments over-rated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
According to the book Human Accomplishments there's only 5 people I spot as having Jewish heritages being the most important Western Intellectuals, being Einstein, Spinoza, Ehrlich, Niels Bohr, and Mendolsohn.

We know Niels Bohr, was a partial Jew, not a full one.

Human Accomplishment - Wikipedia

There's just 6 people on the list of Polish origins, being Copernicus, Marie Curie, Chopin, Stravinsky, Hevelius, and Dostoyevsky.

So, to say in historical terms Jews have accomplished much more than Poles, seems to be bogus.

To say that Jews accomplished much more than Germans, Anglos, Scots, or French is way bogus.

That's not to say I don't have my own issues about this list, I do think Nikola Tesla should have been at least in the top 3 for Technology, and the list of Technology should have also had people like Korolev, Ciolkowski, and Wernher Von Braun for their rocket tech.
I don't even know how Alfred Nobel made the technology list, but Nikola Tesla didn't.

Last edited:
little i know about Jews / Israelis is that even with their small numbers they kick 'ayrab' azz pretty nicely . In modern warfare since ww2 i think that the Jews / Israelis kick azz better than the Poles did in WW2 Sob .

• Banned
little i know about Jews / Israelis is that even with their small numbers they kick 'ayrab' azz pretty nicely . In modern warfare since ww2 i think that the Jews / Israelis kick azz better than the Poles did in WW2 Sob .

You're delusional if you think Germans, and Russians are equal to Arabs like Egypt, Iraq, and Jordan etc. etc.

Besides, warfare isn't much importance to Human accomplishment, if anything it's often more of a detriment.

Although, in self defense, Jan III Sobieski was extremely important for saving Europe from Islamic Ottoman Turks invaders.

The red mafia in NY in Brighton Beach , Little Odessa is not exaggeration. The Russian (Red) mafia is the same thing.

Pierogies is over-rated. All my working life----I have worked in large hospitals---the
ones that get the MOB HITS for autopsy------my first job got me in the know about weighted bodies dredged out of the Passaic river ( it was featured in "the godfather") ------ODESSA MAFIA? where do their mob hits get dissected?-----Santa's workshop?
According to the book Human Accomplishments there's only 5 people I spot as having Jewish heritages being the most important Western Intellectuals, being Einstein, Spinoza, Ehrlich, Niels Bohr, and Mendolsohn.

There's just 6 people on the list of Polish origins, being Copernicus, Marie Curie, Chopin, Stravinsky, Hevelius, and Dostoyevsky.

So, to say in historical terms Jews have accomplished much more than Poles, seems to be bogus.

To say that Jews accomplished much more than Germans, Anglos, Scots, or French is way bogus.

That's not to say I don't have my own issues about this list, I do think Nikola Tesla should have been at least in the top 3 for Technology, and the list of Technology should have also had people like Korolev, Ciolkowski, and Wernher Von Braun for their rocket tech.
I don't even know how Alfred Nobel made the technology list, but Nikola Tesla didn't.

sheeeesh six poles and five jews----------and what is the world population of Poles? --------you left out a very important jew-----Jesus ben Josef of galilee

as i said , Jews / Israelis kick ;ayrab' azz . Poles not so much in modern warfare Sob .

Your premise is false. I am a Jew and I am underrated. Since I was created and clearly am superior to you and all your family and friends, I ask that you immediately change your tune.

Thank you

• Banned
as i said , Jews / Israelis kick ;ayrab' azz . Poles not so much in modern warfare Sob .

A.) Name an Israeli battle they won when so outnumbered as Poles had in the Battle of Komarow in 1920, when 1,700 Poles beat 17,500 Soviet forces?

B.) Name an Israeli battle this important? Ultimately keeping Soviets out of Europe, is more important than Israel.

C.) The Soviet Union, and Nazi Germany had outnumbered Poland, more than Israel was outnumbered, not just that Soviets, and Nazis have higher IQ's, and better tech than Arabs.

D.) Again, Warfare except for self-defense, usually isn't of importance to the Human condition.

and you trotting out composers , artists and similar is not very impressive to me . Kicking azz in War is what impresses me . Without kicking azz in modern War the Jews / Israelis might as well be DEFEATED Poles Sob . :afro:

Pierogies is over-rated. All my working life----I have worked in large hospitals---the
ones that get the MOB HITS for autopsy------my first job got me in the know about weighted bodies dredged out of the Passaic river ( it was featured in "the godfather") ------ODESSA MAFIA? where do their mob hits get dissected?-----Santa's workshop?

sheeeesh six poles and five jews----------and what is the world population of Poles? --------you left out a very important jew-----Jesus ben Josef of galilee

This list includes all accomplishments since the beginning of time, Jews have a 2,000 year head-start over Poles considering that.

Also until the Inquisition there were more Jews than Poles worldwide.

and you trotting out composers , artists and similar is not very impressive to me . Kicking azz in War is what impresses me . Without kicking azz in modern War the Jews / Israelis might as well be DEFEATED Poles Sob . :afro:

You sound so primitive, War doesn't better the Human condition, and Israel fighting off Arabs isn't very impressive, either.

We fight their wars. We gave the military , first the Brits did, and now we supply them and Germany as well . They used the German Universities and the US Universities to learn, that came from other than the Hebrews. The Hasidim in NY don't even give their girls an education and the men study the torah and talmud non stop.

What about Investment Banking? Goldman Sachs...Jews. Lehman Brothers...Jews. Michael Bloomberg. Ever hear of him? LOL
Cosmetics? Estee Lauder...she was Jewish. Not her real name. Revlon...founded by Charles Revson. Faberge? Also a Jew.
Howard Stern...King of all Media.

You be dumb, Sobieski.

We fight their wars. We gave the military , first the Brits did, and now we supply them and Germany. They used the German Universities and the US Universities to learn, that came from other than the Hebrews. The Hasidim in NY don't even give their girls an education and the men study the torah and talmud non stop.

Penelope, shut the hell up. You antisemitic loser.

upload_2018-9-17_9-15-19.jpeg

What about Investment Banking? Goldman Sachs...Jews. Lehman Brothers...Jews. Michael Bloomberg. Ever hear of him? LOL
Cosmetics? Estee Lauder...she was Jewish. Not her real name. Revlon...founded by Charles Revson. Faberge? Also a Jew.

You be dumb, Sobieski.

Yes all jews , stealing money. The jews owned NY and Hollywood. Propaganda and money. Whoever control the media and money are in control.

The RCC made a mistake in saying that no Christians should be money lenders, so the Jews were.

A.) Name an Israeli battle they won when so outnumbered as Poles had in the Battle of Komarow in 1920, when 1,700 Poles beat 17,500 Soviet forces?

B.) Name an Israeli battle this important? Ultimately keeping Soviets out of Europe, is more important than Israel.

C.) The Soviet Union, and Nazi Germany had outnumbered Poland, more than Israel was outnumbered, not just that Soviets, and Nazis have higher IQ's, and better tech than Arabs.

D.) Again, Warfare except for self-defense, usually isn't of importance to the Human condition.

6-day war? Poland is an afterthought. I thought it was part of Russia until I started reading your posts.....I AM KIDDING...LOL

This list includes all accomplishments since the beginning of time, Jews have a 2,000 year head-start over Poles considering that.

Also until the Inquisition there were more Jews than Poles worldwide.

LOL @ the 2000 year old "LIST"-------where was it compiled? in cracco?
The dirty poles took part in BOTH the Nazi Liquidation plan AND the INQUISITION----failed again. Under the stench of "canon law"-----jews could neither ride horses nor shoot guns. The polish jews who managed to escape to Israel fired a
gun for the FIRST TIME IN THEIR LIVES------during the war of the 1940s against
the arabs. What was YOUR excuse during world war II when your sluts were licking the asses of Nazi soldiers?

You be dumb, Sobieski.

I'm only going by what the Book Human Accomplishments states.

Investment Banking also includes people like Warburg's, and Jacob Schiff who funded the Bolsheviks.

I could also include a lot of other people of Polish origins too on a list, like Adam Mickiewicz, Nikolai Gogol, Jan Szczepanik, Czochralski, Penderecki, Goslicki, Jozef Conrad, Albert Brudzewski, Michal Sedziwoj, Kazimierz Siemienowicz,, Ignacy Lukasiewicz, Joseph Struthius Frank Piasecki, Walter Golaski, Miecyslaw Bekker, etc. etc.

"2000 year head start"------poles came to life by SPONTANEOUS GENERATION?

You sound so primitive, War doesn't better the Human condition, and Israel fighting off Arabs isn't very impressive, either.

poles surrendering to their SUPERIORS-----german Nazis --impresses you more?
----and they the surrender to Stalin-----another "god" for the poles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back