Jets to keep coaching staff and GM for 2024

The Jets always find a way to shoot themselves in the foot.

The Jets owner decided to bring back the head coach and GM for the 2024 season despite how badly the team has performed this season.

May as well. No point in blowing things up again because everything went to shit. Four plays into their season, it was already over for them. Zach Wilson has proven he could be a capable backup quarterback, even a mediocre starting one....if he could keep his head on straight and make better decisions. Who knows. Maybe he's just gonna be bad. The defense is actually pretty good. Get a few weapons around a decent quarterback (not Rodgers, I believe he's done), things might be Ok.

Well I am a Browns fan. I go throwing shade on how other programs are ran, I become one of those people living in glass houses throwing stones. I will say this about my Browns, completely changing everything every 3 years and spending 16 first round draft choices o. A QB in 20 years is no way to bring home rings.

Rodgers is 40 and recovering from a torn achilles tendon. The Jets should have improved its offensive line instead of trading for an aging QB.
The Jets at the time believed they were operating on all cylinders and ready to move up to the next level. That team tried and tried to pick quarterbacks and had so so success at it.

Forum List

Back