I have a spelling checker
It came with my PC
It highlights for my review
Mistakes I cannot sea.

I ran this poem thru it
I'm sure your pleased to no
Its letter perfect in it's weigh
My checker told me sew.

Thought I'd ask these here to save from starting another thread: How do you find out who has added to your rep power? And do you need to upgrade membership to add an avatar to your profile?

Thanks.

Worked these two out.

Last edited:
Christ man. Just joined this forum, read a few threads and realised everyone here is insane. I like it!

Thought I'd stop by and say hello.

You're being too kind. In fact it's far worse than mere sever mental illness. Many are Republicans, Conservatives, Libertarians and even Teas, which is like being KKK, only they wear sillier outfits

Christ man. Just joined this forum, read a few threads and realised everyone here is insane. I like it!

Thought I'd stop by and say hello.

Learn to spell realized and things will go much better for you.

Um, learn to look at my location and you'll realise I know how to spell?

watch your behaviour there, buddy. you're just one step away from being accv used of being me. the real test will be when you need to spell "gaol". out here in the wild, wild west, we 'mericans spell it "calaboosa".

Thought I'd ask these here to save from starting another thread: How do you find out who has added to your rep power? And do you need to upgrade membership to add an avatar to your profile?

Thanks.

Worked these two out.

you do also have the option of opting out of the rep game altogether. a few of us have. ust contact an administrator.

Forum List

Back