Jesus

expand

Rookie
Dec 12, 2012
Scotland
Christ man. Just joined this forum, read a few threads and realised everyone here is insane. I like it!

Thought I'd stop by and say hello.

Christ man. Just joined this forum, read a few threads and realised everyone here is insane. I like it!

Welcome to USMB, expand. So good of you to condescend and crank out one post to hoi polloi. Hope you enjoy the boards. /snicker

Normally when you think everyone else is insane, you're the problem. We are currently in a contraction, you'll have to come back later.

In fairness, I did jump from the Israel-Palestine forum straight to the Flame Zone, so most probably not the best way to garner a feel of the entire membership (for Freedombecki).

I'm just not accustomed to the manner in which I saw people debating here. Flames, insults, cursing; it made me laugh. I also thought it refreshing. If anyone thought my post was intended as an insult then I guess that's my fault, but, I can assure you it wasn't.

However I can also see that there are some informed people here, so it should be an interesting place to spend some time.

Thanks for the welcoming committee!

In fairness, I did jump from the Israel-Palestine forum straight to the Flame Zone, so most probably not the best way to garner a feel of the entire membership (for Freedombecki).

I'm just not accustomed to the manner in which I saw people debating here. Flames, insults, cursing; it made me laugh. I also thought it refreshing. If anyone thought my post was intended as an insult then I guess that's my fault, but, I can assure you it wasn't.

However I can also see that there are some informed people here, so it should be an interesting place to spend some time.

Thanks for the welcoming committee!

This is a pretty safe zone - so welcome :eusa_angel:

But the Israel-Palestine forum is another thing. :lalala:

Learn to spell realized and things will go much better for you.

Learn something about how the English language is spoken and spelt in Britain...where English originated...and you won't look so stupid.

Forum List

Back