Jesus Wept

Report details ‘staggering’ church sex abuse in Maryland

More than 150 Catholic priests and others associated with the Archdiocese of Baltimore sexually abused over 600 children and often escaped accountability, according to a long-awaited state report released Wednesday that revealed the scope of abuse spanning 80 years and accused church leaders of decades of coverups.

The report paints a damning picture of the archdiocese, which is the oldest Roman Catholic diocese in the country and spans much of Maryland. Some parishes, schools and congregations had more than one abuser at the same time — including St. Mark Parish in Catonsville, which had 11 abusers living and working there between 1964 and 2004.
One deacon admitted to molesting over 100 children. Another priest was allowed to feign hepatitis treatment and make other excuses to avoid facing abuse allegations.

Words fail me at the moment.
Religion, the bane of humankind.

Do you cover for pedophiles by saying ashley biden's diary is fake?

MTG is RIGHT!!!
Screenshot_20211107-143410_Chrome.jpg

^^^ supports child sex changes

Democrats Have zero credibility. They claim this pic means trump is a pedophile (one of them) while giving the much worse pics of Biden a total pass.

The democrat pedophile party also lies and denies ashley biden's diary is real to cover for a child molester.

Why did the pedo supporter democrat dodge the ashley biden's diary question? Americans know why... I'll ask again...

Do you believe ashley biden's diary is fake? Yes or no.

MTG is RIGHT.

^^^ supports child sex changes

Democrats Have zero credibility. They claim this pic means trump is a pedophile (one of them) while giving the much worse pics of Biden a total pass.

The democrat pedophile party also lies and denies ashley biden's diary is real to cover for a child molester.

Why did the pedo supporter democrat dodge the ashley biden's diary question? Americans know why... I'll ask again...

Do you believe ashley biden's diary is fake? Yes or no.

MTG is RIGHT.
Anyone who ever put a red baseball cap on their head is a pedo...

Anyone who ever put a red baseball cap on their head is a pedo...
The democrat pedophile party does nothing but deflect and cover for pedophiles.

If ashley biden's diary is fake democrats like this should have no problem answering my question.

All they do is cover for a child molester and pedophiles who sexualize and mutilate children.

The democrat pedophile party passed a law in california for the pedos Helping them mutilate children they manipulate..

MTG IS RIGHT

The democrat pedophile party does nothing but deflect and cover for pedophiles.

If ashley biden's diary is fake democrats like this should have no problem answering my question.

All they do is cover for a child molester and pedophiles who sexualize and mutilate children.

The democrat pedophile party passed a law in california for the pedos Helping them mutilate children they manipulate..

MTG IS RIGHT
Those most obsessed with pedos are pedos.

Shoot them all.... then go find the Chomos in education, Boy Scouts, youth sports, etc etc and shoot them too

Forum List

Back