100+ abusers named in Maryland AG Archdioces report

Gender Dysphoria

So the solution for gender dysphoria is to change genders. In other words, transexuals are NOT mentally ill.

'Sorry!

You cannot provide any scientific designation of trannies as being mentally ill. That is just your bigoted opinion.

So the solution for gender dysphoria is to change genders. In other words, transexuals are NOT mentally ill.

'Sorry!

You cannot provide any scientific designation of trannies as being mentally ill. That is just your bigoted opinion.
you cant change genders,,, you can only think youre a different gender,, hence mentally ill,,,

My father worked for the Legionaries of Christ for many years. He raised a lot of money for them.

When the news broke that the Cardinal in charge of that sect was one of the biggest offenders of child sexual abuse, I assumed my father would be devastated.

Apparently a lot of the money he raised was spent on big gay orgies in Rome. Fuck! Fuckfuckfuck!

I called him with a great deal of trepidation.

He was perfectly fine. He said this was not God's fault and he was at peace.

One of the many reasons my dad is on my Top Ten Heroes list.

It is far more likely that kids get groomed in the church. It has always been this way all the way back to the early church. A bunch of perves become members of the church so they can condemn the rest of society and feel powerful, all while they fuck our kids.

It is far more likely that kids get groomed in the church. It has always been this way all the way back to the early church. A bunch of perves become members of the church so they can condemn the rest of society and feel powerful, all while they fuck our kids.
its more than possible children are groomed by perverts at more than one place,,,

just like when you started a thread about wanting to teach children how to be bisexual

And if someone wants to be called a she who was born a he, it is just your bigoted opinion they are mentally ill.
being called that and actually being that are two different things,,,

to think you are is a mental illness, and more so when they use chemicals and surgery to mutilate their bodies,,,

'Sorry!

No the solution is to lock them up in mental wards until they don't want to chop their private parts off

If someone says they have an alien living in their arm and want it chopped off should we do that too?

Deflection

Lock up all these child abusers! Actually if anyone should be castrated it should be kid diddlers and groomers

Horrifying. Awful.

From the jump the Catholic Church had a problem with celibacy in leaders. Yes, Paul stated it's ideal, but not required. Require it, and weird things start to happen...weird and destructive things.

Forum List

Back