100+ abusers named in Maryland AG Archdioces report

But aren't all gays mentally ill? Oh never mind, yall abandoned that talking point..

But all trannies are both mentally ill and pedos at least....right?

I think you conservatives need to hammer home that point and not back off or equivocate like yall did with the gays...
All trannies are mentally ill BY DEFINITION idiot

n
But aren't all gays mentally ill? Oh never mind, yall abandoned that talking point..

But all trannies are both mentally ill and pedos at least....right?

I think you conservatives need to hammer home that point and not back off or equivocate like yall did with the gays...
no not all trannies are pedos,,

but all the preachers that abused little boys are not just gay but also pedos and should be killed on sight,,

"...dating back to the 1940's..."?????

There have been THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of priests, brothers, etc., in the Balto diocese over the time in question. It's horrible when it happens, but I wonder how the numbers compare with the Baltimore public school teachers over more than seventy years? Or Scout masters and volunteers? Or ministers and clergy of other faiths?

Yes, it was terrible when it happened and the perps should have the figurative book thrown at them, and yes the bishops often turned a deaf ear and reassigned priests who should have, as a minimum, been tossed out, but once you identify the perps and punish them (if possible), and you offer whatever support the victims might want or need, then it starts to get ugly. It's all about money.

You have armies of lawyers who are beating the bushes to find victims (or people who claim to be victims), hoping to cash in by suing the diocese, or more often the insurance companies that covered the diocese. Because the perps - even the Bishops - have no money or assets that can be the subject of a money judgment. In my home state of Pennsylvania this litigious army is trying to get a law removing the statute of limitations for such lawsuits, when the fact is that none of the perps can pay any damages, and most of them are dead. Suing, essentially, the Faithful and the insurance companies. This is "American Justice."

This whole thing is ugly, from beginning to end.

And for the record, if this ever happens to your kid, go to the police, not to the molester's boss. Just sayin'.

So, you are cool with Christians groomers that go after the opposite sex.

Figures.
you keep leaving out that they are gay preachers,,,

and of course I am against all child abuse, just want it to be clear whats happening instead of what youre doing by swinging a broad brush

Lock up all these child abusers! Actually if anyone should be castrated it should be kid diddlers and groomers

The vast majority will be faggots raping little boys, of course, but the articles will never report that; so far statistically it has been over 80% boys, and probably a few little girls as well. The last big NAMBLa investigation showed some of the faggots will rape little girls as well if the urge strikes them and no little boys are handy.

Some are, some are not.

Yet you own words said this....only the gay ones,,".
I havent seen many cases against girls and the catholic thing seems to be mainly little boys getting rapped,,

you want to make it about religion instead of the real problem of it being about gay men doing the rapping,,

Calling out groomers is one thing -- I asked you a very specific question....since this involves Catholics, doesn't this mean all Catholics are groomers?

Very simple question...why are you dodging like a bitch?
pay his ass no mind...he claims to know the name of pedos on here but doesnt have the balls to name them...

Forum List

Back