Jesus was right, of course.

Jesus said "You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved."

There is no shortage of soulless atheists here and elsewhere that hate Jesus and those that believe in him. Another prophecy fulfilled.
"You will be hated by everyone because of me"

haha, more silly jesus nonsense. "You will be hated by everyone, well, except for the majority of people in America, who will be Christians. Oh, and except for the members of the largest religion in the world, Christianity"

how DO you say dumb stuff like this with a straight face, K9?
simple youjust proved it with your hateful comment

Unfortunately, this cannot be true. The problem is, that even a toddler can do great harm albeit not by the same will mechanism as adults do. For example, toddlers were observed in hurting their baby siblings as a part of usual sibling competition. Whilst counting as innocent accident in a human court of law, universal logic dictates that it remains a collateral in God's world forever or until ... God decides to hear and act on prayers about it.
Like I said. A child cannot be held accountable until they are old enough to understand what they are doing. A childish temper tantrum might be a sin. But the child may not be old enough to understand what sin is or why it matters. until they are, they go to Heaven when they die, because they cannot be held accountable for their actions. Until they are old enough to understand the concepts of sin and redemption, they get a free pass.

This seems like a human only logic. So what happens to the collaterals? They don't just disappear. And humans certainly can't make things never happened. So your logic error is a gap that begs for an answer.
In order for someone to go to Hell, they must make a conscious decision to reject God. Would you agree with this? Now, if a child is unable to make that choice yet, what do you think would happen? Would God condemn them for not even realizing that there was a choice? I think not.

I would like to hope for this, but how do you know. I had a girl who rabidly rejected Christ for years before she accepted Him, but to this day she prays constantly for foregiveness about that she rejected Him, so I am not sure.
Shame is hard to overcome for many. That is also one of the reasons why a covering and a veil is given as the person grows in the spirit.

Shame in being human is visited upon us by religion. As a race we should be ashamed of ourselves. But because of how we administrate our world and treat others. Other than that our human nature in itself is nothing to be ashamed of. We are not a "sinful" race.

Like I said. A child cannot be held accountable until they are old enough to understand what they are doing. A childish temper tantrum might be a sin. But the child may not be old enough to understand what sin is or why it matters. until they are, they go to Heaven when they die, because they cannot be held accountable for their actions. Until they are old enough to understand the concepts of sin and redemption, they get a free pass.

This seems like a human only logic. So what happens to the collaterals? They don't just disappear. And humans certainly can't make things never happened. So your logic error is a gap that begs for an answer.
In order for someone to go to Hell, they must make a conscious decision to reject God. Would you agree with this? Now, if a child is unable to make that choice yet, what do you think would happen? Would God condemn them for not even realizing that there was a choice? I think not.

I would like to hope for this, but how do you know. I had a girl who rabidly rejected Christ for years before she accepted Him, but to this day she prays constantly for foregiveness about that she rejected Him, so I am not sure.
Shame is hard to overcome for many. That is also one of the reasons why a covering and a veil is given as the person grows in the spirit.

Shame in being human is visited upon us by religion. As a race we should be ashamed of ourselves. But because of how we administrate our world and treat others. Other than that our human nature in itself is nothing to be ashamed of. We are not a "sinful" race.
Humans are not sinful?

How many children had to be instructed on how to misbehave?

Sin is defined as a transgression of divine law. Children misbehaving are not committing sin. As there is no divine being divine law cannot exist and therefore sin is not a valid concept.
Humans are not sinful?

Sin is defined as a transgression of divine law. Children misbehaving are not committing sin. As there is no divine being divine law cannot exist and therefore sin is not a valid concept.
Humans are not sinful?

No such thing as sin?

Interesting. Sandy Hook was just another day at school then.

Humans are not sinful?

No such thing as sin?

Humans are not sinful?

No such thing as sin?

No Sandy Hook was a horrible thing. An act perpetrated by a disturbed person. A bad act but sin is not what that was

Humans are not sinful?

Humans are not sinful?

No such thing as sin?

Humans are not sinful?

No such thing as sin?

No Sandy Hook was a horrible thing. An act perpetrated by a disturbed person. A bad act but sin is not what that was

Humans are not sinful?

Please learn how to reply.

Jesus said "You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved."

It doesn't say people who hate Jesus, but people who hate religious believers because Jesus.

That is a different story.

There is no shortage of soulless atheists here and elsewhere that hate Jesus and those that believe in him. Another prophecy fulfilled.
If christians would follow the teachings of Christ you people might not feel so threatened.

If christians would follow the teachings of Christ you people might not feel so threatened.
Prepare yourself for some furniture tossing and whippings then.

No one “hates” you for being christian

you just need to leave everyone else alone and stop trying to make us into a theocracy ...

Prepare yourself for some furniture tossing and whippings then.
That's for your capitalist class pard.

I do not see where the statement attributed to Jesus is "right" in any way. Why would an atheist
"hate Jesus" ? Have you ever met an atheist who said "I HATE JESUS"? In you odd set of
beliefs-----did Jesus say anything about whom the people who "believed" in him would hate?
If you REJECT someone, you hate them

But everyone who denies me here on earth, I will also deny before my Father in heaven

The MORE someone follows Christ, the more you will hate them

I read it differently in another version or translation:

You will be hated by everyone because of My name, but the one who perseveres to the end will be saved.

Now, that is different.

Because it says "everyone" and because "of his name".

That is true. I experienced it.

You have no idea how much trouble you can get involved if you said his name is not Jesus but Yeshu.

Those Christians guys were so angry with me that in a hurry I had to close my door and push furniture against it, later going to the second floor and pour boiling water on those guys on the street pushing my door to open hitting it with a long tree trunk... ( just to give you the idea)

Because "his name" I got in never ended discussions, and they did hate me.

I do not see where the statement attributed to Jesus is "right" in any way. Why would an atheist
"hate Jesus" ? Have you ever met an atheist who said "I HATE JESUS"? In you odd set of
beliefs-----did Jesus say anything about whom the people who "believed" in him would hate?
If you REJECT someone, you hate them

But everyone who denies me here on earth, I will also deny before my Father in heaven

your statement makes no sense----do YOU 'accept' Queen Elizabeth as YOUR
QUEEN?-----I rejected Hilary Clinton as my president----but do not HATE HER

Forum List

Back