Jesus knew nothing of a trinity god.

… You better go relook, because every Israelite From Moses on up did exactly as my post states. It is UNDENIABLE fact of Israelite history.
The religion that came out of Rome invented a trinity.
It takes believing Jesus over dogma--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Those that believe dogma are throwing Jesus away.

---- Rev 3
And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead. Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God. Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy. He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
-----

Only the bride= the little flock( Luke 12:32) = 144,000 ( Rev 14:3) Will be sitting on thrones alongside Jesus in heaven. Not one other ever was promised to go to heaven( besides Jesus) in the bible. It says the great multitude which no man can number will stand before the throne--This is post Har-mageddon, Gods throne( kingdom rule) will be ruling all of creation, So no matter where one stands, on earth, the moon, or heaven--they will be standing before the throne.
Jesus gave them this promise--Matthew 5:5--Happy are the meek for they will inherit the EARTH. The psalmist knew that fact as well-- Psalm 37:9-11,29--The righteous will possess the EARTH and reside forever upon it. These will be brought through on earth-Prov 2:21-22--Matt 24:22-- Unless those days( trib-Har-mageddon) were cut short-no flesh would be saved.

Good grief. We should seriously think about to take the revelation out of the bible in the English speaking world. I heard the orthodox Christians anyway don't use it in church service. Whatever. I do not discuss with you now about the bible. Throw your bible into the next waste paper basket. Problem solved. My reason to send this text was only to make the context clear again. My question was: "Are you baptized in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit as Jesus told us to do?"

zaan, you and I at least agree on one thing: I once found a bible at my house and had no idea how it got there. So I threw it out. :biggrin:

Do you expect an answer?

Naw, it must be happy hour in Doucheland.

Jesus spoke of a still more intimate communion between him and those who would follow him: "Abide in me, and I in you. . . . I am the vine, you are the branches." And he proclaimed a mysterious and real communion between his own body and ours: "He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him."

Mysterious? Really?

There is nothing mysterious about it. Jesus taught a new way to understand and conform to the law that fulfills the promise of life. This is teaching from God, manna, the food of angels, bread from heaven that became "his flesh", the Body of Christ. The only way for the flesh of Jesus to be in you and with you or anyone is if that same teaching from God is in you.

There is no other way for Jesus to abide in you and you in him, or for you to be in him and with him as Jesus was in God and with God and God was in him and with him. No other way for all to be perfectly one except by being in communion with that same teaching that was from God and with God from the beginning, the Word of God that came to Jesus like bread from heaven and became his flesh that was given for the life of the world.

You perpetuate the lie that the body of Christ is a lifeless snack food made by human hands as if eternal life itself can be handed and received out without a word being spoken or heard....

It doesn't take a person to be full of some special faith to be able to get down on their knees and accept your mysterious "communion", a perverse and degrading ritual celebration of the death of Jesus, an open mockery, they just have to be full of shit.

Mystery solved.

Last edited:
---- Rev 3
And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead. Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God. Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy. He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
-----

Only the bride= the little flock( Luke 12:32) = 144,000 ( Rev 14:3) Will be sitting on thrones alongside Jesus in heaven. Not one other ever was promised to go to heaven( besides Jesus) in the bible. It says the great multitude which no man can number will stand before the throne--This is post Har-mageddon, Gods throne( kingdom rule) will be ruling all of creation, So no matter where one stands, on earth, the moon, or heaven--they will be standing before the throne.
Jesus gave them this promise--Matthew 5:5--Happy are the meek for they will inherit the EARTH. The psalmist knew that fact as well-- Psalm 37:9-11,29--The righteous will possess the EARTH and reside forever upon it. These will be brought through on earth-Prov 2:21-22--Matt 24:22-- Unless those days( trib-Har-mageddon) were cut short-no flesh would be saved.

Good grief. We should seriously think about to take the revelation out of the bible in the English speaking world. I heard the orthodox Christians anyway don't use it in church service. Whatever. I do not discuss with you now about the bible. Throw your bible into the next waste paper basket. Problem solved. My reason to send this text was only to make the context clear again. My question was: "Are you baptized in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit as Jesus told us to do?"

zaan, you and I at least agree on one thing: I once found a bible at my house and had no idea how it got there. So I threw it out. :biggrin:

Do you expect an answer?

Naw, it must be happy hour in Doucheland.

I had no complaints in the last 35 to 41 thousand years. This year the weather is a little hot. A result of the current man made climate change which threatens the whole planet - except Donald Trump and his USA.

Last edited:
All knees will bend.

All knees will bend in obeisance to Gods appointed king( Dan 7:13-15)-- But( 1Cor 15:24-28) then he must hand back the kingdom to his God and Father and subject himself)= forever. God is king of eternity. Jesus was appointed to be king because he is not God. If he were God he already would be king. The ancient of Days is God at Daniel 7:13-15= YHVH(Jehovah)
Christ, King and Lord of the universe, made himself the servant of all, for he came "not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.

Yes I agree, but it had 0 to do with my post.

All knees will bend.

All knees will bend in obeisance to Gods appointed king( Dan 7:13-15)-- But( 1Cor 15:24-28) then he must hand back the kingdom to his God and Father and subject himself)= forever. God is king of eternity. Jesus was appointed to be king because he is not God. If he were God he already would be king. The ancient of Days is God at Daniel 7:13-15= YHVH(Jehovah)
From the beginning, Jesus associated his disciples with his own life, revealed the mystery of the Kingdom to them, and gave them a share in his mission, joy, and sufferings. Jesus spoke of a still more intimate communion between him and those who would follow him: "Abide in me, and I in you. . . . I am the vine, you are the branches." And he proclaimed a mysterious and real communion between his own body and ours: "He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him."

Spoke to the anointed--the little flock( Luke 12:32) the only ones present at the last supper.

… You better go relook, because every Israelite From Moses on up did exactly as my post states. It is UNDENIABLE fact of Israelite history.
It takes believing Jesus over dogma--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Those that believe dogma are throwing Jesus away.

---- Rev 3
-----

---- Rev 3
-----

Do you expect an answer?

They have 0 understanding of revelation that is why they don't teach it. Only through these-Matt 24:45) here in these last days were those truths revealed.

100% fact= From Moses on up until this very day. The Israelite religion, taught, served and worshipped, a single being God-YHVH(Jehovah)-- taught to every bible writer, taught to Jesus his first 30 years attending those places of worship, taught by them as well--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28---1Peter 1:3-- Rev 1:6

The religion that came out of Rome screwed it all up and became 33,999 branches off of her( Mark 3:24-26)--all being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily.

Why??? Because they throw Jesus truth away to teach the schools of mens dogmas because of the errors in their translations.

Who do you believe first? Jesus or Dogma? they contradict one another.
Who told you that?

Jesus referred to BOTH God the Father (as Himself) and to the Holy Spirit (as Himself)

Bible Gateway passage: John 14:9 - King James Version

and

Bible Gateway passage: Acts 1:8 - King James Version

and He clearly states it here...

Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 28:19-20 - King James Version

If you're looking for WORD "Trinity", no, that's not in the Bible, however, that's what's being referred to in the above posted texts (and many other places in the Bible).

Actually Jesus teaches everyone HE has a God, like we do, his Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Those that love Jesus, listen to his words over dogmas of men who twist it into oblivion.
The religion that came out of Rome and its 33,998 branches-DO NOT belong to Jesus. Jesus is with one single religion-1Cor 1:10)
Authoritarian Irrationalism, Just Like Postclassical Physics

That's why Christian fanatics preach the illogical gibberish about "three persons in one." These ideas arose while Rome was drifting inevitably towards the Dark Ages. The Twentieth Century was a repeat of that terminal condition.

100% fact= From Moses on up until this very day. The Israelite religion, taught, served and worshipped, a single being God-YHVH(Jehovah)-- taught to every bible writer, taught to Jesus his first 30 years attending those places of worship, taught by them as well--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28---1Peter 1:3-- Rev 1:6

The religion that came out of Rome screwed it all up and became 33,999 branches off of her( Mark 3:24-26)--all being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily.

Why??? Because they throw Jesus truth away to teach the schools of mens dogmas because of the errors in their translations.

30 Top Bible Verses About The Holy Spirit - Inspiring Scripture
The scripture itself proves you wrong, and blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.:)

You have got to be kidding.
Jesus teaches--he has a God like we do-his Father--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--

Here is the real Holy spirit=

Father has a name-YHVH(Jehovah) son has a name= Jesus--Holy spirit-0
Father gets worship, Jesus gets it in trinity translations--Holy spirit-0
Father receives-honor, glory. He shares those with Jesus--Holy spirit= 0
etc all the way down the line= 0 equality-The Holy spirit isn't even a being. It is Gods active force.
Calling It "Neo-Platonic" Academonically Elevates Plato's Dishonest Doubletalk

The Holy Spirit character was taken from Plotinus's demiurge. Since God (the "One") would be polluted by any contact with the inferior material world, the demiurge was a go-between who dealt with all that.

According to the bible he does. Its not wise to call God a liar.
To claim that God has a son is blasphemy. ..... :eusa_naughty:

Pay the Preaching Piper in the Pulpit, and It Will Get You off the Hook for Your Sins

Especially considering the horrible crucifixion he made Jesus go through for the sins of others. This sadistic fable is like a boss being dissatisfied with his employees, and so he tortures his son in order to teach them a lesson.

"Allah" is not "Yahweh/YHVH/YHWH".
Also, "Yahweh" Is Etymologically Related to the Way "Jove" Was Pronounced in Latin

The Arab Neanderthal hybrids were mentally incapable of any kind of explanation for natural events. So they adopted that name from their Indo-European neighbors. Allah is related to the Greek helios, meaning "The Sun."
If common sense were allowed on the copycat Internet, it would be obvious that the sun would have become the first god ever.

Who told you that?

Jesus referred to BOTH God the Father (as Himself) and to the Holy Spirit (as Himself)

Bible Gateway passage: John 14:9 - King James Version

and

Bible Gateway passage: Acts 1:8 - King James Version

and He clearly states it here...

Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 28:19-20 - King James Version

If you're looking for WORD "Trinity", no, that's not in the Bible, however, that's what's being referred to in the above posted texts (and many other places in the Bible).

Actually Jesus teaches everyone HE has a God, like we do, his Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Those that love Jesus, listen to his words over dogmas of men who twist it into oblivion.
The religion that came out of Rome and its 33,998 branches-DO NOT belong to Jesus. Jesus is with one single religion-1Cor 1:10)
Authoritarian Irrationalism, Just Like Postclassical Physics

That's why Christian fanatics preach the illogical gibberish about "three persons in one." These ideas arose while Rome was drifting inevitably towards the Dark Ages. The Twentieth Century was a repeat of that terminal condition.

Christians follow Jesus. They serve-YHVH(Jehovah ) as the only true God as Jesus was taught and did.
The world uses the term Christian to loosely, not all is as appears in a satan ruled system.

Who Hired Jesus? "Render Therefore Unto Caesar" Is a Clue.

Any sermon that glorifies meekness is a tool of a sadistic totalitarian ruling class. In our time, it is a main fang of our entitled Preppy snakes.

Last edited:
Who Hired Jesus? "Render Therefore Unto Caesar" Is a Clue.

Any sermon that glorifies meekness is a tool of a sadistic totalitarian ruling class. In our time, it is a main fang of our entitled Preppy snakes.

God is offering life everlasting-- Is that totalitarian? What value does eternal life hold?

Jesus' Three Offices: Prophet, Priest, and King

Jesus is divine and human at the same time. As a result Jesus contains two distinct natures. This is labeled a hypostatic union, however, this isn't all we know about the person and work of Christ. Jesus also ho;d three main offices: Prophet, Priest, and King. Jesus functions and/or has functioned in these offices.

Christ as Prophet
A prophet of God is someone who reveals and speaks for God. He communicates to people the truths that God wants them to know. Jesus did this when he came to do the will of the Father (Luke 22:42), to reveal the Father (Matt. 11:27), and to speak the things of the Father (John 8:28; 12:49).

In the Old Testament Moses said in Deut. 18:15, “The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from among your countrymen, you shall listen to him." This prophecy is quoted by Peter in Acts 3:22-23. Jesus proclaimed, “Moses said, ‘The Lord God shall raise up for you a prophet like me from your brethren; to Him you shall give heed in everything He says to you. 23 ‘And it shall be that every soul that does not heed that prophet shall be utterly destroyed from among the people.’" The context of Acts 3:22 is clear that it is speaking of Jesus. In Acts 3:15 it speaks of Jesus being raised from the dead. In v. 16 Jesus is the one who strengthened a certain man. Christ is mentioned in v. 18 as needing to suffer. In v. 20 Jesus is called the Christ. Verse 21 mentions how God spoke "by the mouth of his holy prophets from ancient time." Then we have v. 22 which quotes Deut. 18:15. The context is clearly about Christ. Jesus refers to himself as a prophet

• Luke 13:33, "Just at that time some Pharisees came up, saying to Him, "Go away and depart from here, for Herod wants to kill You." 32 And He said to them, "Go and tell that fox, ‘Behold, I cast out demons and perform cures today and tomorrow, and the third day I reach My goal.' 33 "Nevertheless I must journey on today and tomorrow and the next day; for it cannot be that a prophet should perish outside of Jerusalem."
  • Matt. 13:57, "And they took offense at Him. But Jesus said to them, “A prophet is not without honor except in his home town, and in his own household.” 58 And He did not do many miracles there because of their unbelief.."
In Luke 13:33 Jesus refers to himself as a prophet because he knows he is about to die, but he cannot do it outside of Jerusalem. Also, in Matt. 13:57 Jesus speaks concerning a prophet not honored in his home town, and that is why he did not do many miracles there. Clearly, Jesus is referring to himself as a prophet.

Christ as Priest
The priests were the ones in the Old Testament who offered sacrifices to God in order to cleanse of sin. Ultimately, all such priests were representations of Jesus who is the True Priest who offered himself as a sacrifice (Eph. 5:2; Heb. 9:26-27; 10:12) by which he cleanses us of our sin (1 John 1:7). Jesus is called a priest after the order of Melchizedek. “Where Jesus has entered as a forerunner for us, having become a high priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek.” (Heb. 6:20). Heb. 9:11 says, “But when Christ appeared as a high priest of the good things to come, He entered through the greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this creation." As a priest, Jesus mediates between God and ourselves (1 Tim. 2:5).

It could be said that both the Prophet and the priest stand between God and man. In the case of the prophet, he delivers the word of God from the top down. In the case of the priest, he delivers the sacrifices of people to God from bottom to top. So, Jesus is a prophet who delivers the word of God to us, and he is also the priest who delivers his sacrifice, on our behalf, to God the father.

Christ as King
A king is someone who has authority to rule and reign over a group of people. Jesus is just such a king. He is called the King of the Jews by the Magi (Matt. 2:2), and Jesus accepts that title in Matt. 27:11, "Now Jesus stood before the governor, and the governor questioned Him, saying, 'Are You the King of the Jews?' And Jesus said to him, 'It is exactly as you say.'” Matt. 21:5 speaks of Jesus and says, "Behold your King is coming to you, gentle, and mounted on a donkey." Remember, Jesus is King in that he rules and judges. "And I saw heaven opened; and behold, a white horse, and He who sat upon it is called Faithful and True; and in righteousness He judges and wages war." (Rev. 19:11). The armies follow him (Rev. 19:14).

The phrase, "Kingdom of God," occurs 66 times in the NASB--most of them in the synoptic gospels. “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.” (Mark 1:14). Jesus taught us to pray, "Thy Kingdom come." (Matt. 6:10). Is there a kingdom of God without a King? No. Jesus is that king: "'Are You the King of the Jews?' And Jesus said to him, 'It is exactly as you say.'" (Matt. 27:11).

Does his three offices diminish Christ's deity?
No. Jesus is still fully divine and human even now (Col. 2:9) and presently holds the three offices mentioned above. It is simply a manifestation of the work of the person of Christ who is Prophet, Priest, and King. By the way, God is called the King in Psalm 95:3, "For the Lord is a great God, and a great King above all gods." So, if it does not diminish God's deity to be called a king, then it does not diminish or deny Christ's deity by calling him a King--or, for that matter, a Prophet and a Priest.

" Iconoclasm Perspectives Conjectural Hostility Projections "

* Hair Raising Contemptible *
Making the man Jesus divine and part of a triune god is rejected by both Judaism and Islam. And is considered blasphemy by both religions. .... :cool:
Recant that blasphemy is a provocation to seek a civil tort , or a criminal prosecution by a state of government , or by a private individual , or by a private collective as a greater individual , when said action would violate non aggression principles .

Else , establish where blasphemy violates non aggression principles .

* Daunting Naturalism Transcendental Elemental Mono Tone *

A deduction for Monism - Wikipedia is that each monad represents an identity element as an Infinitesimal - Wikipedia .

A monad , infinitesimal , identity element includes a quality of infinitude , as an irrational number , a surd , with a form , that is being described allegorically as without end , hence eternal in duration , though upper and lower bound in size .

A physical sophistication is required for sentience and for sapience , while disparately each monad , infinitesimal , identity element , includes a compulsion with a bias from its form , each lacks a cognitive will , as a conjecture for free will is implicit with a substantive indifference .

Last edited:
" Support Strings Offered Else Where Inn Idiom "

* Neoclassical Hellenism Romanticism Berate *

Making the man Jesus divine and part of a triune god is rejected by both Judaism and Islam. And is considered blasphemy by both religions. .... :cool:
A characteristic of Psychopomp - Wikipedia is an ability to eschew cognitive souls of deceased individuals into an after world .

By eisegesis or exegesis , this psychopomp is promoting genetic continuance as the ability to eschew cognitive souls of deceased individuals into an after world .

A sophisticated state is required for sentience , for sapience , and genetic continuance is a success criteria of nature that satisfies a strong anthropic principle .

* Conjectural Perspectives Devising Sacrosanct Projections Of After Life *

Yesod - Wikipedia
According to Jewish Kabbalah, Yesod is the foundation upon which God has built the world. It also serves as a transmitter between the sephirot above, and the reality below. The light of the upper sephirot gather in Yesod and are channelled to Malkuth below. In this manner, Yesod is associated with the sexual organs.

According to Jewish Kaballistic philosophy, Yesod is responsible for the powers of communication, connection and contact with external reality within the soul, unifying the material world of Malkuth with the other Sephiroth.[5] Therefore, some Christians compare Yesod to the third person of the Holy Trinity, the Holy Spirit.[6] The Holy Spirit is defined by some Christians as one aspect of the Triune God. These Christians believe that the Holy Spirit is the aspect of god that unifies God with humanity.[7][8]

* A Posteriori Expositions Figurative Suppositions *

Sefirot - Wikipedia
The sefirot are ten emanations, or illuminations of God's Infinite Light as it manifests in Creation. As revelations of the Creator's Will (רצון rɔṣon),[3] the sefirot should not be understood as ten different "gods" but as ten different channels through which the one God reveals his will.

Keter, the Crown, is the first sefirah. It is the superconscious intermediary between God and the other, conscious sefirot. Three different levels, or "heads", are identified within Keter. In some contexts, the highest level of Keter is called "The unknowable head",[4] The second level is "the head of nothingness" (reisha d'ayin) and the third level is "the long head" (reisha d'arich). These three heads correspond to the superconscious levels of faith, pleasure and will in the soul.[1]

In its early 12th-century dissemination, Kabbalah received criticism from some rabbis who adhered to Jewish philosophy, for its alleged introduction of multiplicity into Jewish monotheism. The seeming plurality of the One God is a result of the spiritual evolution of God's light, which introduced a multiplicity of emanations from the one infinite Divine essence. This was necessary due to the inability of mankind to exist in God's infinite presence.[5][6] God does not change; rather, it is our ability to perceive His emanations that is modified. This is stressed in Kabbalah in order to avoid heretical notions of any plurality in the Godhead.

Last edited:
… They have 0 understanding of revelation …

No one understands the revelation. I guess it's in the bible because of the respect for the author. He was tortured, cooked in oil, and survived

… That's why Christian fanatics preach the illogical gibberish about "three persons in one." …

More correct: All Christians worldwide believe in the triune god. And you warn others not to be the extremist fanatics who you are on your own.

Last edited:
… They have 0 understanding of revelation …

No one understands the revelation. I guess it's in the bible because of the respect for the author. He was tortured, cooked in oil, and survived

… That's why Christian fanatics preach the illogical gibberish about "three persons in one." …

More correct: All Christians worldwide believe in the triune god. And you warn others not to be the extremist fanatics who you are on your own.

Those you call Christian, outright refuse to believe Jesus--John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- They are not Christian, they are Christendom( false religions) there are about 33,999 of them. They cant seem to understand simple bible milk-- Mark 3:24-26-- a house divided will not stand--Why? Because they do not belong to Jesus.

Forum List

Back