Jesus Christ.

Dear Fellow Christians,

Jesus didn't believe in magical thinking. In fact he warned us against seers and false prophets.

Why do most of you buy into that Revelations nonsense?

Yours truly,

A rational Christian

You show proof that not all Christians think the same, yet you point your finger at "most" other Christians saying, in biblical terms, "Thou Fool".

Don't be a hypocrite.

The reason most "buy into" Revelations is because Jesus said so. It's just that simple.

Being a Christian means you believe in what Christ represents, thus you believe that he was capable of accurate prophecy. He spoke to God on a regular basis and was privy to information the rest of us were not. It is hypocritical to say you're a Christian on one hand yet on the other claim that his words are meaningless.

If you don't believe in the Revelation of Jesus Christ then you're not really a Christian, are you?
i wish you would clarify your remarks by saying *its just my opinion/believe *
there is NO evidence what so ever that a person existed that was born of a virgin, had some mystical power that let him walk on the surface of the water and with a sweep of his hand heal the sick, died and came back and then vanished in the air
or he spoke to somebody called god .
no prove at all OF ANY OF THIS its all just written in a book .

YOU DONT BELIEVE ALL YOU READ DO YOU ?

If you do ill introduce you to the invisable yellow unicorn that i have wriiten about who lives at the bottom of my garden

I guess you thought Obama meant what he said before he was elected?

I question all I read. I believe in the example Jesus set for me. I don't take it lightly nor do I blindly follow something I cannot prove.

I know this much; The man took an ass-whipping when he didn't have to....to save me. That kind of sacrifice means something to me.

In that case, Jesus was a moron. The proof is the results

According to you, Jesus didn't tell us the time of his return because he wants us to behave properly. History shows that, in His absence, christians have engaged in war, genocide, rape, murder, pedophilia and pretty much every sin that's ever been discovered while ignoring every idea that Christ promoted

Actually, all that shows is that we are morons for not repenting long before.

But He is still giving us mercy and time to prepare to meet him. It's not His fault if we dont take advantage of it.

According to you, Jesus didn't tell us the time of his return because he wants us to behave properly. History shows that, in His absence, christians have engaged in war, genocide, rape, murder, pedophilia and pretty much every sin that's ever been discovered while ignoring every idea that Christ promoted

But He is still giving us mercy and time to prepare to meet him. It's not His fault if we dont take advantage of it.

No, it shows that Jesus was stupid enough to trust christians (who you describe as "morons") to behave.

And I find it funny that you denigrate christians in order to defend christianity without realizing that by describing the real result of following christianity as "stupidity". After all, how good can religion be if it's adherents are such "morons" (as you describe them)?

No, it shows that Jesus was stupid enough to trust christians (who you describe as "morons") to behave.

And I find it funny that you denigrate christians in order to defend christianity without realizing that by describing the real result of following christianity as "stupidity". After all, how good can religion be if it's adherents are such "morons" (as you describe them)?

What are you, a Liberal or a Fascist?

You have to learn to trust people with their own lives. You can't dictate to them and expect them to be true believers.

You have to learn to trust people with their own lives. You can't dictate to them and expect them to be true believers.

I see you can't dispute that it was foolish of Christ to expect those Christian "morons" to behave, but you don't want to admit it. Instead of being honest, and admitting the obvious truth about Christs' foolishness, you try to distract with personal attacks. So let's be clear

1) Christians are the one who don't trust people with their own lives
2) Christians are the ones who who want to dictate to others
3) Christians are the ones who want to force everyone to be true believers
4) Christians are the ones who whine and pout when they dont get to control everyone and everything
5) Christians are the Fascists

I see you can't dispute that it was foolish of Christ to expect those Christian "morons" to behave, but you don't want to admit it. Instead of being honest, and admitting the obvious truth about Christs' foolishness, you try to distract with personal attacks. So let's be clear

4) Christians are the ones who whine and pout when they dont get to control everyone and everything

So by your definition you must be a Christian.

This is not my definition of what a Christian is. Sorry.

Last edited:

The moron christian knows that he can't defend the stupidity of his faith so instead of defending his faith, the wingnut proves his "Christianity" with a personal attack. :lol::lol::lol:

Christ said we should judge a tree by its' fruit. Your personal attacks are a fitting way to measure the failings of your faith.

That was not a "definition" of what a christian is. It is a "description" of what a christian DOES

Last edited:

The moron christian knows that he can't defend the stupidity of his faith so instead of defending his faith, the wingnut proves his "Christianity" with a personal attack. :lol::lol::lol:

Christ said we should judge a tree by its' fruit. Your personal attacks are a fitting way to measure the failings of your faith.

That was not a "definition" of what a christian is. It is a "description" of what a christian DOES

It's easy to defend when it comes to someone reasonable. However you aren't nor do you understand the true definition of Christianity.

You're describing what humans do not what Christians were taught to do. That is the flaw in your beliefs.

You could be accurate if you said that Muslims are taught to lie to their enemies, cut infidel's heads off, and treat their women like chattel, but saying that Jesus taught his 12 followers to force their beliefs down the throats of everyone they met, well, you're severely mistaken.

You could be accurate if you said that Muslims are taught to lie to their enemies, cut infidel's heads off, and treat their women like chattel, but saying that Jesus taught his 12 followers to force their beliefs down the throats of everyone they met, well, you're severely mistaken.

Christian hypocrits know that the only defense for Christianity is "At least we're not as bad as those other people" :lol::lol:

Exodus 31:15 (New International Version, ©2010)
15 For six days work is to be done, but the seventh day is a day of sabbath rest, holy to the LORD. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day is to be put to death.

Christian hypocrits know that the only defense for Christianity is "At least we're not as bad as those other people" :lol::lol:

Exodus 31:15 (New International Version, ©2010)
15 For six days work is to be done, but the seventh day is a day of sabbath rest, holy to the LORD. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day is to be put to death.

Sorry, but Exodus is in the Old Testament. Try a quote from the New Testament....that covers Christianity, not Judaism. It's similar to quoting Budda to support an argument against Islam. Quoting the Hebrew Torrah to support your feelings about Christianity just doesn't fly....unless you have zero understanding of the Christian faith. But then again it might work with someone who never understood what Jesus taught and what he represents.

Last edited:

It's easy to defend when it comes to someone reasonable. However you aren't nor do you understand the true definition of Christianity.

You're describing what humans do not what Christians were taught to do. That is the flaw in your beliefs.

You launch personal attacks because you can't defend your faith. You whine about how my claims are untrue, but you're unable to back it up with any proof, so you have to hide your shameful ignorance about your own faith by claiming I don't know what christianity is.

Even funnier is your latest "defense" of christianity (ie "Everyone does it") All you've proven is that christianity is so dumb and useless, even the christians ignore its' teachings and behave as badly as everyone else.

You launch personal attacks because you can't defend your faith. You whine about how my claims are untrue, but you're unable to back it up with any proof, so you have to hide your shameful ignorance about your own faith by claiming I don't know what christianity is.

Even funnier is your latest "defense" of christianity (ie "Everyone does it") All you've proven is that christianity is so dumb and useless, even the christians ignore its' teachings and behave as badly as everyone else.

People ignore the teachings because it's easy, not because they're inherently evil. Christianity is based on a system of faith not authoritarian rule.

Btw I merely pointed out your lack of understanding and your hypocrisy.

I launched no personal attacks against you that was not solicited by you.

On the other hand, I need not defend something from someone who has zero understanding of the subject and zero tolerance of other folks beliefs.

Last edited:

And yet every religious group is represented by the members within it. It's funny how people claim "oh they're not REALLY Christians" when some other group does something they disagree with. Yes, they are REALLY Christians, and so are you. This goes to show that there are many many different interpretations of the exact same writings because, in no big surprise, THEY'RE VAGUE.

So no, you can't discredit other Christians who did bad things because you don't like them. They are as much representative of their religion as you are. In the end, all we get are prevailing notions of any given religion. Part of Christian history that continues today are those bad things, which is why it's so ironic when Christians get so pissed off at Islamic radical groups, seeing as they are repeating history.

Just in the interests of fairness I will spell it out to you.

Jesus represented a game-changer. Not only was he the messiah but he was also the hope and change that Obama claimed to be. He was the deliverer from our bondage from sin. He took on the sins of the world so that not only Jews but Gentiles could obtain salvation.

He taught us new commandments. In other words the stern teachings of the Old Testament were augmented by an amendment. No longer does an eye for an eye apply but instead turning the other cheek takes it's place. The changes are too numerous to mention here but you cannot quote the Old Testament in support of attacks against the Christian faith because it has little to do with it.

And yet every religious group is represented by the members within it. It's funny how people claim "oh they're not REALLY Christians" when some other group does something they disagree with. Yes, they are REALLY Christians, and so are you. This goes to show that there are many many different interpretations of the exact same writings because, in no big surprise, THEY'RE VAGUE.

So no, you can't discredit other Christians who did bad things because you don't like them. They are as much representative of their religion as you are. In the end, all we get are prevailing notions of any given religion. Part of Christian history that continues today are those bad things, which is why it's so ironic when Christians get so pissed off at Islamic radical groups, seeing as they are repeating history.

Islam is closer related to the Hebrew beliefs of the Jews....so Islam is not related to Christianity. The early Christians were Jews, as was the messiah, but that doesn't mean you can blame Christians for repeating history. And the truth is there was only one perfect Christian. What the rest of us do is on us, not on what he taught and the example he provided.

What one Democrat does cannot be blamed on the rest of them, unless the rest of them supports what that Democrat does mindlessly.

The Holy Spirit gives us a sense of right and wrong. That is one of the gifts that God gave us. If you ignore that gift then you're doomed to repeat mistakes that have been made throughout history.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Greatest man in history named Jesus, had no servants, yet they called him Master. Had no degree, yet they called him Teacher. Had no medicines, yet they called him Healer. He had no army, yet kings feared him. He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world. He committed no crime, yet they crucified him. He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today.Reply Amen if you believe with all your being..

Another example of how stupid some xtians are

1. I can't see sangha's the genius here, Froggy's statements are facts quoted from the Bible about the life of Jesus and times of Jesus, sangha is just another jealous heathern, who clings to his misguded shctick, he won't even talk about, and most people here could'nt even careless.
2. Froggy being attacked for his profession of faith, is an honor to him, seeing thier are so many cohorts to Satan ready to attack him.
3. Should make them question which spirit they belong too, don't you think???:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Jesus represented a game-changer. Not only was he the messiah but he was also the hope and change that Obama claimed to be. He was the deliverer from our bondage from sin. He took on the sins of the world so that not only Jews but Gentiles could obtain salvation.
And yet we feel no different. There is no measurable change in any human being. Taxes were not cut, and Jesus certainly did not institute universal healthcare.

A smart christian knows when to walk away from an arguement.... especially when its with someone who has the intelligence of a pineapple.

No matter what we were to tell you, you'de still argue about it and say we were stupid or hypocrites or some other silly name.

Bottom line is christianity is "faith" based and without it you can never understand the true meaning of "christianity".

Have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS, and a Happy New Year!

The Infidel

And yet we feel no different. There is no measurable change in any human being. Taxes were not cut, and Jesus certainly did not institute universal healthcare.

Isaiah 53:5
But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

Romans 4:25
He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification.

1 Corinthians 15:3
For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,

1 Peter 2:24
He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.

Forum List

Back