Jesus Christ.

I see that mudwhistle is still pretending he didn't say the OT didn't apply to Christians. Now he's trying to distract from his mistake by claiming Jesus was wrong about turning the other cheek:cuckoo:

Christians can't help but lie

You're not gonna win an argument by talking like I'm not there listening to you. Or acting like anyone gives a darn what you have to say. Nor by trying to put words in my mouth.

You're in denial my friend. You are inherently dishonest, extremely angry, and probably just a text-book bigot.

Today is not the day to expose myself to a mindless, hate-filled, religious bigots.

All I can say it...let's take this up tomorrow and maybe then you could try being a bit more honest.

Merry Christmas

Today is the perfect day to expose the lies moron christians like you tell

You want to pretend you never said that OT doesn't apply to Christians. Here is what you said:

Sorry, but Exodus is in the Old Testament. Try a quote from the New Testament....that covers Christianity, not Judaism. It's similar to quoting Budda to support an argument against Islam. Quoting the Hebrew Torrah to support your feelings about Christianity just doesn't fly....unless you have zero understanding of the Christian faith

It's no wonder you don't want to talk about this. By now, even an idiot like you realizes what an incredibly stupid thing it was for you to say the OT doesn't apply to Christians

Honest people would own up to their mistakes. Christians worship a violent God so they have to hide their shame with lies. Lying becomes such a habit for christians, they do it without thinking (which is how they do most things)

Will you ever own up to your words, or will you continue to run away from your own words like the little girly boy you are?

The best thing a Christian can do is ignore what you just said. Ignore insults.

Wonder if you'll ever learn to do the same.

You're not gonna win an argument by talking like I'm not there listening to you. Or acting like anyone gives a darn what you have to say. Nor by trying to put words in my mouth.

You're in denial my friend. You are inherently dishonest, extremely angry, and probably just a text-book bigot.

Today is not the day to expose myself to a mindless, hate-filled, religious bigots.

All I can say it...let's take this up tomorrow and maybe then you could try being a bit more honest.

Merry Christmas

You want to pretend you never said that OT doesn't apply to Christians. Here is what you said:

Sorry, but Exodus is in the Old Testament. Try a quote from the New Testament....that covers Christianity, not Judaism. It's similar to quoting Budda to support an argument against Islam. Quoting the Hebrew Torrah to support your feelings about Christianity just doesn't fly....unless you have zero understanding of the Christian faith

It's no wonder you don't want to talk about this. By now, even an idiot like you realizes what an incredibly stupid thing it was for you to say the OT doesn't apply to Christians

Honest people would own up to their mistakes. Christians worship a violent God so they have to hide their shame with lies. Lying becomes such a habit for christians, they do it without thinking (which is how they do most things)

Will you ever own up to your words, or will you continue to run away from your own words like the little girly boy you are?

You are a christian, so there's little chance you will learn to do what God wants christians to do.

You are a christian, so there's little chance you will learn to do what God wants christians to do.

Because I am a Christian I already know.

He gave me the Holy Spirit to remind me constantly.

Some call it a conscience.

Last edited:
Greatest man in history named Jesus, had no servants, yet they called him Master. Had no degree, yet they called him Teacher. Had no medicines, yet they called him Healer. He had no army, yet kings feared him. He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world. He committed no crime, yet they crucified him. He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today.Reply Amen if you believe with all your being..

Another example of how stupid some xtians are
Merry CHRISTmas. The stupid ones do not see truth of Christ.

greatest man in history named jesus, had no servants, yet they called him master. Had no degree, yet they called him teacher. Had no medicines, yet they called him healer. He had no army, yet kings feared him. He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world. He committed no crime, yet they crucified him. He was buried in a tomb, yet he lives today.reply amen if you believe with all your being..
amen
:eusa_angel:

amen!
amen.

Dear Fellow Christians,

Jesus didn't believe in magical thinking. In fact he warned us against seers and false prophets.

Why do most of you buy into that Revelations nonsense?

Yours truly,

A rational Christian
No magic to Revelation of Jesus Christ. It is what is going to happen in the end times. Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
Dear Fellow Christians,

Jesus didn't believe in magical thinking. In fact he warned us against seers and false prophets.

Why do most of you buy into that Revelations nonsense?

Yours truly,

A rational Christian

You show proof that not all Christians think the same, yet you point your finger at "most" other Christians saying, in biblical terms, "Thou Fool".

Don't be a hypocrite.

The reason most "buy into" Revelations is because Jesus said so. It's just that simple.

Being a Christian means you believe in what Christ represents, thus you believe that he was capable of accurate prophecy. He spoke to God on a regular basis and was privy to information the rest of us were not. It is hypocritical to say you're a Christian on one hand yet on the other claim that his words are meaningless.

If you don't believe in the Revelation of Jesus Christ then you're not really a Christian, are you?
i wish you would clarify your remarks by saying *its just my opinion/believe *
there is NO evidence what so ever that a person existed that was born of a virgin, had some mystical power that let him walk on the surface of the water and with a sweep of his hand heal the sick, died and came back and then vanished in the air
or he spoke to somebody called god .
no prove at all OF ANY OF THIS its all just written in a book .

YOU DONT BELIEVE ALL YOU READ DO YOU ?

If you do ill introduce you to the invisable yellow unicorn that i have wriiten about who lives at the bottom of my garden
There were witnesses that wrote it down. The four Gospels of Christ: Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John. It is called faith.

Last edited:
no he lied said he was coming back and he didnt
now let me see how many times has it been predicted by his followers he would be coming back

MMM at a quess at least i mil times, how many times has he came back ?
zero times
ill take my changes with the odds against

the statement *im coming back* belongs in the catagory
4 biggest lies
the checks in the mail
ill still love you in the morning
i wont ....
you know the rest

He said he was coming back and he also said you wouldn't know when until it was too late for you to change your life. Kind of like preconditions. You don't get a chance to get coverage for your sins after the fact. You have to have faith and change now before he returns. Why would he tell us the time and day? That would mean you could get away with sinning your behind off all your life and just ask for forgiveness when the time finally comes. That's not an act of faith.

I mean this is just common-sense kind of stuff.

In that case, Jesus was a moron. The proof is the results

According to you, Jesus didn't tell us the time of his return because he wants us to behave properly. History shows that, in His absence, christians have engaged in war, genocide, rape, murder, pedophilia and pretty much every sin that's ever been discovered while ignoring every idea that Christ promoted
Satan worshiper!!!!! Merry CHRISTmas:)

You show proof that not all Christians think the same, yet you point your finger at "most" other Christians saying, in biblical terms, "Thou Fool".

Don't be a hypocrite.

The reason most "buy into" Revelations is because Jesus said so. It's just that simple.

Being a Christian means you believe in what Christ represents, thus you believe that he was capable of accurate prophecy. He spoke to God on a regular basis and was privy to information the rest of us were not. It is hypocritical to say you're a Christian on one hand yet on the other claim that his words are meaningless.

If you don't believe in the Revelation of Jesus Christ then you're not really a Christian, are you?
i wish you would clarify your remarks by saying *its just my opinion/believe *
there is NO evidence what so ever that a person existed that was born of a virgin, had some mystical power that let him walk on the surface of the water and with a sweep of his hand heal the sick, died and came back and then vanished in the air
or he spoke to somebody called god .
no prove at all OF ANY OF THIS its all just written in a book .

YOU DONT BELIEVE ALL YOU READ DO YOU ?

If you do ill introduce you to the invisable yellow unicorn that i have wriiten about who lives at the bottom of my garden

I guess you thought Obama meant what he said before he was elected?

I question all I read. I believe in the example Jesus set for me. I don't take it lightly nor do I blindly follow something I cannot prove.

I know this much; The man took an ass-whipping when he didn't have to....to save me. That kind of sacrifice means something to me.
Jesus died on a cross to save me.

Because I am a Christian I already know.

He gave me the Holy Spirit to remind me constantly.

Some call it a conscience.

This discussion has revealed that you "know" that when God says "it is necessary to submit to the authorities" it means "it is NOT necessary to submit to the authorities":cuckoo:

You learned that my interpretation of Romans 13 is not considered legitimate by any biblical authority, even though I posted links to several christian organzations that agree with me.

And I'm still waiting for you to post something from the bible that supports your claim that when God says "it is necessary to submit to the authorities" it means "it is NOT necessary to submit to the authorities". I don't suppose you'll ever get the balls to back up your claim instead of backing away from it

BTW, didn't you say you were done with me? I guess you just can't help yourself. :lol:

Greatest man in history named Jesus, had no servants, yet they called him Master. Had no degree, yet they called him Teacher. Had no medicines, yet they called him Healer. He had no army, yet kings feared him. He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world. He committed no crime, yet they crucified him. He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today.Reply Amen if you believe with all your being..

Another example of how stupid some xtians are
Merry CHRISTmas. The stupid ones do not see truth of Christ.

That's because the stupid ones are the Christians who ignore the Word of their own God.

No lie is too big for christian to tell if it helps them ignore Gods Will. They will even claim that "turn the other cheek" means that you can kill an attacker in self-defense

He said he was coming back and he also said you wouldn't know when until it was too late for you to change your life. Kind of like preconditions. You don't get a chance to get coverage for your sins after the fact. You have to have faith and change now before he returns. Why would he tell us the time and day? That would mean you could get away with sinning your behind off all your life and just ask for forgiveness when the time finally comes. That's not an act of faith.

I mean this is just common-sense kind of stuff.

According to you, Jesus didn't tell us the time of his return because he wants us to behave properly. History shows that, in His absence, christians have engaged in war, genocide, rape, murder, pedophilia and pretty much every sin that's ever been discovered while ignoring every idea that Christ promoted

I see another moron christian doesn't want to discuss how dumb Christ was to expect christians to behave like christians.

Happy Holidays!

pedophile-demotivational-poster-1219634735.jpg

I see another moron christian doesn't want to discuss how dumb Christ was to expect christians to behave like christians.

Happy Holidays!

pedophile-demotivational-poster-1219634735.jpg
Moron!

Master?

I'm watching "King of Kings" on TV right now. It's such a great movie. The liberties they take are very funny. Jesus, of Middle Eastern decent from 2,000 years ago is played by reddish blonde and blue eyed Jeffery Hunter wearing the whitest of "Gandolf" robes.

Would a white evangelical in the Brooks Brothers suit ever bow to a brown man with long hair, sandals and wearing "wizards" robes? Especially if he looked like a true "Middle Easterner" with dark hair and swarthy skin.

I love the magic stuff. I watched Binny Henn do the same tricks. I love them. Too bad Jesus never "grew back" a limb. Now that would have been a miracle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name three people who live by Christs teachings and show how they adhere to everything Christ taught
Your claim.
Burden of proof is on you.
Unless, of course, you'd like to go ahead and admit, now, that you are lying.
I promise that by the time you can come up with 3 Christians that behave the way you claim, I will have have 7 at the ready that do not.

I'll respond to your new requests AFTER you respond to what's already been discussed. We were discussing the foolishness of Christ thinking that not telling people the day of the return would encourage them to behave in a christian manner. Even you have admitted that Christs' plan failed in this case, and that christians do not follow his teachings because it is easy to ignore Christ. But for some reason, you don't want to discuss this and are now trying to distract from your failure to respond by tossing out a few red herrings

You have also failed to answer other questions I asked of you such as "how good can a religion be if it's adherents are such "morons" (as you describe them)?

I'll be happy to answer your questions as soon as you answer the ones I've already asked of you
It is my contention that Christians, as a whole, DO behave as if HE is returning at any moment.
Why am I obligated to discuss that with you?
I honestly believe that I have been around a lot more Christians than you have.

I have never referred to the people of my faith as morons.

You have made the claim that Christians behave in a certain way.
Name 3 Christians that behave that way, or admit that you lied in order to prove a negative.

That seems rather self serving. Of course you're going to seek out and only see people who share you views. It's not like you'd go to a church that generally disagrees with your beliefs, so of course the lot more christians you've been around are going to act like you. They are also probably in the same socioeconomic class as you.

But the facts still remain that it is commonplace to ignore the fundamental and orthodox teachings of any given religion. People pick and choose. Jesus preached that good Christians should sell all their possessions. I can't remember the last time I've EVER heard of anyone doing that.

Going back to sangha's idea: he's right when he says it's foolish to hope a society will be good on some vague promise without an expiration date. This is how robbers work: "you stay there and close your eyes, if you open them I'll kill you" while the guy runs away with the loot. But you see eventually the victim figures out the robber really isn't there, and he's not coming back. Why would there even be a reason for leaving and waiting before returning anyway?

Regardless, being good based on a promise that daddy will get you ice cream is not equivalent to just being good. There's a reason why atheism is associated with lower crime.

That seems rather self serving. Of course you're going to seek out and only see people who share you views. It's not like you'd go to a church that generally disagrees with your beliefs, so of course the lot more christians you've been around are going to act like you. They are also probably in the same socioeconomic class as you.

But the facts still remain that it is commonplace to ignore the fundamental and orthodox teachings of any given religion. People pick and choose. Jesus preached that good Christians should sell all their possessions. I can't remember the last time I've EVER heard of anyone doing that.

Going back to sangha's idea: he's right when he says it's foolish to hope a society will be good on some vague promise without an expiration date. This is how robbers work: "you stay there and close your eyes, if you open them I'll kill you" while the guy runs away with the loot. But you see eventually the victim figures out the robber really isn't there, and he's not coming back. Why would there even be a reason for leaving and waiting before returning anyway?

Regardless, being good based on a promise that daddy will get you ice cream is not equivalent to just being good. There's a reason why atheism is associated with lower crime.
Thank you for a well-thought out and respectful post.
It's so much easier to converse in this manner.

The only time (I know of) Jesus tells anyone to sell all their possessions is when He was trying to teach the wealthy man that it's easier to put a camel through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter the kingdom of Heaven..... Not to store up or covet worldly possessions.

and yet, how many worldly possessions have you acquired and stored up over the years? You're in America. The default here is ridiculous over-production and over-consumption. So as I said: I have yet to see anyone actually follow that teaching.

and yet, how many worldly possessions have you acquired and stored up over the years? You're in America. The default here is ridiculous over-production and over-consumption. So as I said: I have yet to see anyone actually follow that teaching.
I can't say I've ever had that problem.
Just a working stiff trying to make ends meet.

I see the super-Church evangelists and wonder the same.
:cool:

Forum List

Back