Jesus Christ.

No, it shows that Jesus was stupid enough to trust christians (who you describe as "morons") to behave.

And I find it funny that you denigrate christians in order to defend christianity without realizing that by describing the real result of following christianity as "stupidity". After all, how good can religion be if it's adherents are such "morons" (as you describe them)?

What are you, a Liberal or a Fascist?

You have to learn to trust people with their own lives. You can't dictate to them and expect them to be true believers.

I see you can't dispute that it was foolish of Christ to expect those Christian "morons" to behave, but you don't want to admit it. Instead of being honest, and admitting the obvious truth about Christs' foolishness, you try to distract with personal attacks. So let's be clear

1) Christians are the one who don't trust people with their own lives
2) Christians are the ones who who want to dictate to others
3) Christians are the ones who want to force everyone to be true believers
4) Christians are the ones who whine and pout when they dont get to control everyone and everything
5) Christians are the Fascists
Name 3 Christians and show us how they meet these descriptions.

I'll try to stay awake for your response

:eusa_whistle:

You could be accurate if you said that Muslims are taught to lie to their enemies, cut infidel's heads off, and treat their women like chattel, but saying that Jesus taught his 12 followers to force their beliefs down the throats of everyone they met, well, you're severely mistaken.

Christian hypocrits know that the only defense for Christianity is "At least we're not as bad as those other people" :lol::lol:

Exodus 31:15 (New International Version, ©2010)
15 For six days work is to be done, but the seventh day is a day of sabbath rest, holy to the LORD. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day is to be put to death.

Sorry, but Exodus is in the Old Testament. Try a quote from the New Testament....that covers Christianity, not Judaism. It's similar to quoting Budda to support an argument against Islam. Quoting the Hebrew Torrah to support your feelings about Christianity just doesn't fly....unless you have zero understanding of the Christian faith. But then again it might work with someone who never understood what Jesus taught and what he represents.

Once again, a moron christian proves he doesn't understand his own faith. This moron christian thinks the Old Testament is not a part of the Christian Bible and applies only to Jews

It's easy to defend when it comes to someone reasonable. However you aren't nor do you understand the true definition of Christianity.

You're describing what humans do not what Christians were taught to do. That is the flaw in your beliefs.

You launch personal attacks because you can't defend your faith. You whine about how my claims are untrue, but you're unable to back it up with any proof, so you have to hide your shameful ignorance about your own faith by claiming I don't know what christianity is.

Even funnier is your latest "defense" of christianity (ie "Everyone does it") All you've proven is that christianity is so dumb and useless, even the christians ignore its' teachings and behave as badly as everyone else.

People ignore the teachings because it's easy, not because they're inherently evil. Christianity is based on a system of faith not authoritarian rule.

Btw I merely pointed out your lack of understanding and your hypocrisy.

I launched no personal attacks against you that was not solicited by you.

On the other hand, I need not defend something from someone who has zero understanding of the subject and zero tolerance of other folks beliefs.

More christian hypocrisy!! What a surprise :lol::lol:

This moron christian says christians ignore Christs teaching because it's easy to ignore. I told you that these moron christians think it's OK to ignore the Word of God when it's inconvenient to follow Gods' Will and you're so dumb, you confirm it!! :lol::lol:

wrt: personal attacks - A moron christian like you obviously never learned about Jesus. Only a moron like you would forget about Christs' admonition to turn the other cheek. It's one of his most well-known teachings, and moron christians like you just ignore it because it's just too much for your delicate sensibilities and delicate constitution to bear.

Just in the interests of fairness I will spell it out to you.

Jesus represented a game-changer. Not only was he the messiah but he was also the hope and change that Obama claimed to be. He was the deliverer from our bondage from sin. He took on the sins of the world so that not only Jews but Gentiles could obtain salvation.

He taught us new commandments. In other words the stern teachings of the Old Testament were augmented by an amendment. No longer does an eye for an eye apply but instead turning the other cheek takes it's place. The changes are too numerous to mention here but you cannot quote the Old Testament in support of attacks against the Christian faith because it has little to do with it.

And another wingnut christian hypocrit believes that The Old Testament is not a part of the Christian Bible :cuckoo:

There are no lies to big for a christian to tell in defense of their faith because they have no truths to defend their faith with

You launch personal attacks because you can't defend your faith. You whine about how my claims are untrue, but you're unable to back it up with any proof, so you have to hide your shameful ignorance about your own faith by claiming I don't know what christianity is.

Even funnier is your latest "defense" of christianity (ie "Everyone does it") All you've proven is that christianity is so dumb and useless, even the christians ignore its' teachings and behave as badly as everyone else.

A smart christian knows when to walk away from an arguement.... especially when its with someone who has the intelligence of a pineapple.

No matter what we were to tell you, you'de still argue about it and say we were stupid or hypocrites or some other silly name.

Bottom line is christianity is "faith" based and without it you can never understand the true meaning of "christianity".

Have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS, and a Happy New Year!

The Infidel

Faith is defined as a belief in things unproven. If christianity is unproven, then why do so many christians argue for christianity as if it were proven?

Answer: Because most christians are ignorant about their own faith, and do not know (or care) that Jesus said that christians should be quiet and humble, wrt their faith and their goodness.

What are you, a Liberal or a Fascist?

You have to learn to trust people with their own lives. You can't dictate to them and expect them to be true believers.

I see you can't dispute that it was foolish of Christ to expect those Christian "morons" to behave, but you don't want to admit it. Instead of being honest, and admitting the obvious truth about Christs' foolishness, you try to distract with personal attacks. So let's be clear

4) Christians are the ones who whine and pout when they dont get to control everyone and everything

Name three people who live by Christs teachings and show how they adhere to everything Christ taught

Name three people who live by Christs teachings and show how they adhere to everything Christ taught
Your claim.
Burden of proof is on you.
Unless, of course, you'd like to go ahead and admit, now, that you are lying.
I promise that by the time you can come up with 3 Christians that behave the way you claim, I will have have 7 at the ready that do not.

Jesus represented a game-changer. Not only was he the messiah but he was also the hope and change that Obama claimed to be. He was the deliverer from our bondage from sin. He took on the sins of the world so that not only Jews but Gentiles could obtain salvation.
And yet we feel no different. There is no measurable change in any human being. Taxes were not cut, and Jesus certainly did not institute universal healthcare.

Jesus did nothing to change your lot in life. He changed what your lot would be after death.

Our sins effect what happens to us before and after our death but Jesus was concerned about more important things then Universal Healthcare. What happens to your eternal soul was his main concern. He was the ultimate conservative in that he leaves everything up to us to do. He just provided us with an opportunity we never had before. The opportunity for everlasting life. It is up to us to clean up our act here on Earth in preparation for that opportunity.

I know to a liberal that sucks but that life and death.

Last edited:
yes, nothing says "I'm doing you a favor" like prolonged torture. No that totally makes sense. Guantanamo prisoners are also helping me with my sin!

Your claim.
Burden of proof is on you.
Unless, of course, you'd like to go ahead and admit, now, that you are lying.
I promise that by the time you can come up with 3 Christians that behave the way you claim, I will have have 7 at the ready that do not.

I'll respond to your new requests AFTER you respond to what's already been discussed. We were discussing the foolishness of Christ thinking that not telling people the day of the return would encourage them to behave in a christian manner. Even you have admitted that Christs' plan failed in this case, and that christians do not follow his teachings because it is easy to ignore Christ. But for some reason, you don't want to discuss this and are now trying to distract from your failure to respond by tossing out a few red herrings

You have also failed to answer other questions I asked of you such as "how good can a religion be if it's adherents are such "morons" (as you describe them)?

I'll be happy to answer your questions as soon as you answer the ones I've already asked of you

A smart christian knows when to walk away from an arguement.... especially when its with someone who has the intelligence of a pineapple.

No matter what we were to tell you, you'de still argue about it and say we were stupid or hypocrites or some other silly name.

Bottom line is christianity is "faith" based and without it you can never understand the true meaning of "christianity".

Have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS, and a Happy New Year!

The Infidel

Faith is defined as a belief in things unproven. If christianity is unproven, then why do so many christians argue for christianity as if it were proven?

Answer: Because most christians are ignorant about their own faith, and do not know (or care) that Jesus said that christians should be quiet and humble, wrt their faith and their goodness.

Are you knowledgeable about your death cult, slave of allah?

Quran 9:5...
Then when the Sacred Months have passed, then kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

yes, nothing says "I'm doing you a favor" like prolonged torture. No that totally makes sense. Guantanamo prisoners are also helping me with my sin!

My heart really goes out for those GITMO guys.

Btw......Obama says hi from Hawaii and Merry Christmas. His heart goes out to all of the people he's helped lay-off and make homeless. This pic was taken in the last 72 hrs.

article-1341374-0C92D04E000005DC-568_634x420.jpg

I really like a guy that believes in shared sacrifice.

Last edited:

I see that mudwhistle is trying really hard to pretend he never said that the Old Testament does not apply to Christians.

The 10 Commandments say thou shall not murder.

The Quran says thou shall murder.

I agree with Handel:

He SHALL reign forever and ever!

Merry Christmas to everyone!

I see that mudwhistle is trying really hard to pretend he never said that the Old Testament does not apply to Christians.

Problem is you don't understand the relationship.

One thing Jesus said is that if you're enemy asks for forgiveness you must give it to him.

However if your enemy continues to try to kill you his new commandment to "Love Thy Neighbor" is not a suicide pact.

One thing Jesus said is that if you're enemy asks for forgiveness you must give it to him.

However if your enemy continues to try to kill you his new commandment to "Love Thy Neighbor" is not a suicide pact.

I see that mudwhistle is still pretending he didn't say the OT didn't apply to Christians. Now he's trying to distract from his mistake by claiming Jesus was wrong about turning the other cheek:cuckoo:

Christians can't help but lie

I see that mudwhistle is still pretending he didn't say the OT didn't apply to Christians. Now he's trying to distract from his mistake by claiming Jesus was wrong about turning the other cheek:cuckoo:

You're not gonna win an argument by talking like I'm not there listening to you. Or acting like anyone gives a darn what you have to say. Nor by trying to put words in my mouth.

You're in denial my friend. You are inherently dishonest, extremely angry, and probably just a text-book bigot.

Today is not the day to expose myself to a mindless, hate-filled, religious bigots.

All I can say it...let's take this up tomorrow and maybe then you could try being a bit more honest.

Merry Christmas

You're not gonna win an argument by talking like I'm not there listening to you. Or acting like anyone gives a darn what you have to say. Nor by trying to put words in my mouth.

You're in denial my friend. You are inherently dishonest, extremely angry, and probably just a text-book bigot.

Today is not the day to expose myself to a mindless, hate-filled, religious bigots.

All I can say it...let's take this up tomorrow and maybe then you could try being a bit more honest.

Merry Christmas

Today is the perfect day to expose the lies moron christians like you tell

You want to pretend you never said that OT doesn't apply to Christians. Here is what you said:

Sorry, but Exodus is in the Old Testament. Try a quote from the New Testament....that covers Christianity, not Judaism. It's similar to quoting Budda to support an argument against Islam. Quoting the Hebrew Torrah to support your feelings about Christianity just doesn't fly....unless you have zero understanding of the Christian faith

It's no wonder you don't want to talk about this. By now, even an idiot like you realizes what an incredibly stupid thing it was for you to say the OT doesn't apply to Christians

Honest people would own up to their mistakes. Christians worship a violent God so they have to hide their shame with lies. Lying becomes such a habit for christians, they do it without thinking (which is how they do most things)

Will you ever own up to your words, or will you continue to run away from your own words like the little girly boy you are?

Your fucktard mahomet decrees lying...

Bukhari:V7B67N427 "The Prophet said, 'If I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath.'"

Forum List

Back