Jesus Christ.

Dear Fellow Christians,

Jesus didn't believe in magical thinking. In fact he warned us against seers and false prophets.

Why do most of you buy into that Revelations nonsense?

Yours truly,

A rational Christian

Dear Fellow Christians,

Jesus didn't believe in magical thinking. In fact he warned us against seers and false prophets.

Yours truly,

A rational Christian

You show proof that not all Christians think the same, yet you point your finger at "most" other Christians saying, in biblical terms, "Thou Fool".

Don't be a hypocrite.

The reason most "buy into" Revelations is because Jesus said so. It's just that simple.

Being a Christian means you believe in what Christ represents, thus you believe that he was capable of accurate prophecy. He spoke to God on a regular basis and was privy to information the rest of us were not. It is hypocritical to say you're a Christian on one hand yet on the other claim that his words are meaningless.

If you don't believe in the Revelation of Jesus Christ then you're not really a Christian, are you?

Last edited:
They dont see it that way.

They just pretend they are better than you if you dont believe the same as them.

Your biggest problem, Truthdon'tmatter, is that you THINK you know what others think. You do not. If you would learn to accept that others can think differently to you without 'hating' you, you would be a more intelligent person. Constantly, you accuse others of 'hate' just because they disagree. If someone asked me to name one quality you possess, it would be 'consistency'. You are consistently stupid, closed minded and a group-thinker.

She is incapable of this. Ain't never, ever gonna happen.

Jesus Christ is the guy who made the most amazing career comeback ever recorded in human history.

Even if you doubt that he rose from the dead, his teachings certainly did.

Greatest man in history named Jesus, had no servants, yet they called him Master. Had no degree, yet they called him Teacher. Had no medicines, yet they called him Healer. He had no army, yet kings feared him. He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world. He committed no crime, yet they crucified him. He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today.Reply Amen if you believe with all your being..

Another example of how stupid some xtians are
just keep on saying it and sooner or later you will really believe it

Greatest man in history named Jesus, had no servants, yet they called him Master. Had no degree, yet they called him Teacher. Had no medicines, yet they called him Healer. He had no army, yet kings feared him. He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world. He committed no crime, yet they crucified him. He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today.Reply Amen if you believe with all your being..

A billion Hindus, 1.5 billion muslims, and a billion atheist Chinese, might disagree with your "he conquered the world" statement. :doubt:

So you're telling me Christian Europe never controled Africa, the Middle East, N & S America, Australia, India, China and the rest of Asia?

Another example of how stupid some xtians are

Silly me, I thought stupidity was a human problem. Didn't know it was isolated to Christians.

Dear Fellow Christians,

Yours truly,

A rational Christian

You show proof that not all Christians think the same, yet you point your finger at "most" other Christians saying, in biblical terms, "Thou Fool".

Don't be a hypocrite.

The reason most "buy into" Revelations is because Jesus said so. It's just that simple.

Being a Christian means you believe in what Christ represents, thus you believe that he was capable of accurate prophecy. He spoke to God on a regular basis and was privy to information the rest of us were not. It is hypocritical to say you're a Christian on one hand yet on the other claim that his words are meaningless.

If you don't believe in the Revelation of Jesus Christ then you're not really a Christian, are you?
no he lied said he was coming back and he didnt
now let me see how many times has it been predicted by his followers he would be coming back

MMM at a quess at least i mil times, how many times has he came back ?
zero times
ill take my changes with the odds against

the statement *im coming back* belongs in the catagory
4 biggest lies
the checks in the mail
ill still love you in the morning
i wont ....
you know the rest

Dear Fellow Christians,

Yours truly,

A rational Christian

He warned against false prophets and told us how to differentiate between the false prophets and the true ones. By their fruits you will know them.

How do possibily interpret that to mean that all of them are false? Why show us the way to judge if they are all false, why not just say, dont believe anything, they are all lying?

Oh. As for the original post. I don't Amen something cut and paste from an email. It's a matter of principle.

Nor do I limit my posts to Amen.

I dont think Christ wants us just going around Amening everything. (yes i probably just made up a new word there). I think He wants us to actually be discussing things. He wants us to be actively involve with each other.

But what's it matter. You don't believe that I believe in Christ.

Dear Fellow Christians,

Yours truly,

A rational Christian

Don't be a hypocrite.

i wish you would clarify your remarks by saying *its just my opinion/believe *
there is NO evidence what so ever that a person existed that was born of a virgin, had some mystical power that let him walk on the surface of the water and with a sweep of his hand heal the sick, died and came back and then vanished in the air
or he spoke to somebody called god .
no prove at all OF ANY OF THIS its all just written in a book .

YOU DONT BELIEVE ALL YOU READ DO YOU ?

If you do ill introduce you to the invisable yellow unicorn that i have wriiten about who lives at the bottom of my garden

Amen except adding He's more than a man. Nice post froggy :)

Dear Fellow Christians,

Yours truly,

A rational Christian

Don't be a hypocrite.

i wish you would clarify your remarks by saying *its just my opinion/believe *
there is NO evidence what so ever that a person existed that was born of a virgin, had some mystical power that let him walk on the surface of the water and with a sweep of his hand heal the sick, died and came back and then vanished in the air
or he spoke to somebody called god .
no prove at all OF ANY OF THIS its all just written in a book .

YOU DONT BELIEVE ALL YOU READ DO YOU ?

If you do ill introduce you to the invisable yellow unicorn that i have wriiten about who lives at the bottom of my garden
Why are you so bent out of shape over a lie?

had no base yet all are belong to him. had no weapons yet was still da bomb. had no womans yet was still a lady's man. had no pokemons yet they still called him Master. had no illness yet he still conquered cancer. turned water and all his bodily fluids into wine yet could still drive straight. had no medichlorians, yet they called him Jedi. Had not collected 100 coins, yet still got a 1UP. Had nothing to sell yet still made an infomercial. Created an unmovable rock, THEN MOVED IT.

I love Chuck Norris.

CAN I GET AN A-MEN!?? x-men also acceptable response.

Dear Fellow Christians,

Yours truly,

A rational Christian

Don't be a hypocrite.

now let me see how many times has it been predicted by his followers he would be coming back

zero times

4 biggest lies
the checks in the mail
i wont ....
you know the rest

He said he was coming back and he also said you wouldn't know when until it was too late for you to change your life.

Kind of like preconditions. You don't get a chance to get coverage for your sins after the fact. You have to have faith and change now before he returns. Why would he tell us the time and day? That would mean you could get away with sinning your behind off all your life and just ask for forgiveness when the time finally comes. That's not an act of faith.

I mean this is just common-sense kind of stuff.

Last edited:

Don't be a hypocrite.

zero times

4 biggest lies
the checks in the mail
i wont ....
you know the rest

He said he was coming back and he also said you wouldn't know when until it was too late for you to change your life. Kind of like preconditions. You don't get a chance to get coverage for your sins after the fact. You have to have faith and change now before he returns. Why would he tell us the time and day? That would mean you could get away with sinning your behind off all your life and just ask for forgiveness when the time finally comes. That's not an act of faith.

I mean this is just common-sense kind of stuff.

In that case, Jesus was a moron. The proof is the results

According to you, Jesus didn't tell us the time of his return because he wants us to behave properly. History shows that, in His absence, christians have engaged in war, genocide, rape, murder, pedophilia and pretty much every sin that's ever been discovered while ignoring every idea that Christ promoted

Forum List

Back