Jesse Ventura Speaks

Wow...we all know how important Jesse "The Body" Ventura is. No wonder CNN's numbers are in the tank.

Not only was Jesse a Governor, which is more that can be said for the people you usually get your marching orders from, but he was a Navy Seal. Why do you feel the need to talk shit on our nation's military service? Are are too stupid to realize that he speaks from direct experience specifically attained from his military service?

:cuckoo:

Sure thing, SO since I was a Marine GySgt does THAT qualify me to run a State? If you say anything bad about MY political positions then YOU are doing what you JUST admonished this guy not to do.

So tell us Shogun? Why do YOU feel the need to talk shit to our Nation's Military service? Do you not realize we speak from direct experience specifically attained from our military service?

Go get your political campaign on and find out. the fact that you were in the military doesn't belay the FACT that Ventura was a governor AND has more experience on TORTURE, as a seal, than you. By all means, QUOTE ME deriding your military experience, pussy. If strawmen arguments are the kind of thing you need to reply to my posts then perhaps it's understandable why your leaking vagina seeped into your brain before you posted that.

But, since you want to draw correlations between YOUR job and Ventura's.. tell me.. Have you ever been waterboarded? TORTURED? Please, be specific.

:rofl:

Wow...we all know how important Jesse "The Body" Ventura is. No wonder CNN's numbers are in the tank.

Not only was Jesse a Governor, which is more that can be said for the people you usually get your marching orders from, but he was a Navy Seal. Why do you feel the need to talk shit on our nation's military service? Are are too stupid to realize that he speaks from direct experience specifically attained from his military service?

Ahhhh...so now, being a governor is a qualifying thing? It sure as hell wasn't where Sara Palin was concerned. But I guess since she wasn't a Nave Seal and all that....she kinda got disqualified for not having any military experience.

Let's see...Jesse was a governor AND a Navy Seal and used his military experience as his knowledge base...hmmm...what the hell is Obama using? He didn't even fill a full term in politics and you'd probably have to knock him out cold before you got his Harvard ass in the ocean.

Of course it's a qualification. Are ex-governors only considered as long as they tow your opinion? silly me.. of COURSE.

And no, Sarah Palin was never waterboarded in military training. You knew that before hitting the reply button. Obama is the elected President. If you have to ask what he's using for reference then perhaps you need to check your chin for spittle and any stray babyfood left from your last feeding. Deflecting your bullshit at Obama won't minimize the FACT that Jesse Ventura, whose comments this thread is about, has more fist hand experience than your pussy ass when it comes to torture methods. But, hey, if you want to believe that Sarah Palin's silly ass should be equivalently considered then so be it. Hell, you desperate Uday Heusen wannabe motherfuckers can go ahead and grasp at any laughable strawman you need to.

Sure thing, SO since I was a Marine GySgt does THAT qualify me to run a State? If you say anything bad about MY political positions then YOU are doing what you JUST admonished this guy not to do.

So tell us Shogun? Why do YOU feel the need to talk shit to our Nation's Military service? Do you not realize we speak from direct experience specifically attained from our military service?

Man, that had to feel good. BRAVO

:clap2:

I'm sure it felt a little like his last hardon although it's 20 year old memory might have fogged his senses a little.

Jesse Ventura said this:

"[Water-boarding] is torture... It's drowning. It gives you the complete sensation that you are drowning. It is no good, because you -- I'll put it to you this way, you give me a water board, Dick Cheney and one hour, and I'll have him confess to the Sharon Tate murders.
Jesse Ventura is not exactly known for his intellectual firepower, and I didn't comment on his assertion at the time. It seemed pointless. But I noticed that his statement has been picked up and repeated in various venues online, as if it had any meaning in the torture debate. It doesn't."

Everyone concedes that torture is pretty effective at forcing confessions. Jesse Ventura is simply stating the obvious. If you waterboard someone with the intent of getting a certain answer, you are probably going to get it. Many torture opponents seem to think this somehow "proves" torture is ineffective. What it proves is that they haven't taken a few seconds to examine the logic behind their argument. Information is information. The quality of the information you get from an interrogation depends on the interrogator, the interrogatee, and the overall situation. If you ask the wrong questions, ask the right questions in the wrong way, or otherwise screw up, you probably aren't going to get very good information. But the reverse is also true. And once you have obtained information it has to be evaluated. Most torture opponents seem to assume that information gained through torture has to be accepted uncritically. Obviously it doesn't. It can be checked out, and in some cases definitively verified or falsified.

Torture is just an interrogation method. Yes, you can use it to get false confessions. But if you use it to extract information, that information can be evaluated in exactly the same ways as information obtained through other means. Since this is apparently so incredibly difficult for torture opponents to understand, here is a simple example.

Prisoner X belongs to a terrorist organization involved in stealing a weapon system. He's a low-level operative. The only useful thing he knows is the name and location of his immediate superior. When interrogated, if he is asked for things he doesn't know about, such as the terror group's plans, the location of the weapon system, etc., interrogators will get nothing or lies. If he's tortured and talks they will definitely get lies. But what if someone asks him for the name and location of his contact in the organization? That he knows. If he gives up that information it does not matter whether it was extracted by torture or by other methods. In either case, the named individual and location can be investigated by normal police work to determine whether or not the prisoner told the truth.

HA!

"torture is just an interrogation method"

Just ask UDAY!

6711.gif

Ahhhh...so now, being a governor is a qualifying thing? It sure as hell wasn't where Sara Palin was concerned. But I guess since she wasn't a Nave Seal and all that....she kinda got disqualified for not having any military experience.

Let's see...Jesse was a governor AND a Navy Seal and used his military experience as his knowledge base...hmmm...what the hell is Obama using? He didn't even fill a full term in politics and you'd probably have to knock him out cold before you got his Harvard ass in the ocean.

Pay attention to what Jesse is saying vs what Palin was saying. Palin is a joke and a hard right winger. You must be one too.

What is Obama using? Good judgement. I'll take good judgement over experience anyday. McCain crashed 6 fighter planes when he was in the service. That makes him pretty experienced at flying planes, but I wouldn't want him to pilot the plane I'm on.

Nor do I want him leading this country.

Judgement my friend, judgement.

And I love how you guys bash Franken, Jesse and any other hollywood liberal, but Reagan was "just an actor" and yet he is your Messiah?

Jesse will bash Obama too. I've heard him. I don't like it, but he makes good points about how the Dems are a lot of ways no better than the GOP. He's right. Look at Obama bending over for the Healthcare industry and bankers.

And he's right about Coleman. We all know why Coleman is dragging his feet.

Jack Bauer in the Medieval play "4 and 20 hours"!

Water%20Torture.jpg

seriiously... you people are fucking pathetic. Anything you authorize you also condemn American soldiers to experience. You might as well have handed the vietcong an expanding probe for John Mccain's ass.

HA!

Just ask UDAY!

6711.gif

I would ask him if he wasn't DEAD!!

FTR I'm all for torture. If torturing one person can save the lives of thousands. I'd do it without hesitation or regret.

HA!

Just ask UDAY!

6711.gif

I would ask him if he wasn't DEAD!!

FTR I'm all for torture. If torturing one person can save the lives of thousands. I'd do it without hesitation or regret.

Oh i'm sure you would! Who ELSE would have the kind of knowledge on TORTURE than the very motherfucker whose TORTURE you people used to bait and switch the Iraq war? Hell, if only you could time travel back to Nazi Germany where the REAL fun happened, eh buddy?

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.. as Roger would say.

2008-04-28-VladTepesImpaleForest.jpg

:cookoo:

2008-04-28-VladTepesImpaleForest.jpg

:cookoo:

What if there was a ticking time bomb and the only one who could translate the suspects arabic was a gay person? Would you allow them in the military if it would save even one American life? :lol:

Oh i'm sure you would! Who ELSE would have the kind of knowledge on TORTURE than the very motherfucker whose TORTURE you people used to bait and switch the Iraq war? Hell, if only you could time travel back to Nazi Germany where the REAL fun happened, eh buddy?

If a person had knowledge about your child that's been kidnapped, Would you not want to use whatever method available to get the information out of that person?

One more thing, when the US waterboards there are doctors present, they are only allowed to waterboard for a few seconds at a time. We waterboard our own servicemen and intelligent officers as part of their training. Again when we do waterboard, doctors are on hand monitoring thier blood oxygen levels during the entire procedure.

When al quaida beheaded Nick Berg or Daniel Pearl, where was the outrage from the left? I didn't hear a peep out of you condeming those actions. When Hussein Fehimi confessed to beheading 116 people, where were you?

You don't know squat about torture, hell I bet if your latte was cold you would consider that torture. I see your kind all the time, you talk alot of shit over the internet but in reality, when it comes time for action, you stay on the porch.

Your name should be "sheep" not "shogun".

If a person had knowledge about your child that's been kidnapped, Would you not want to use whatever method available to get the information out of that person?

One more thing, when the US waterboards there are doctors present, they are only allowed to waterboard for a few seconds at a time. We waterboard our own servicemen and intelligent officers as part of their training. Again when we do waterboard, doctors are on hand monitoring thier blood oxygen levels during the entire procedure.

When al quaida beheaded Nick Berg or Daniel Pearl, where was the outrage from the left? I didn't hear a peep out of you condeming those actions. When Hussein Fehimi confessed to beheading 116 people, where were you?

You don't know squat about torture, hell I bet if your latte was cold you would consider that torture. I see your kind all the time, you talk alot of shit over the internet but in reality, when it comes time for action, you stay on the porch.

I would not resort to torture, MURDER, RAPING BITCHES AND VIGILANTE DEATH SQUADS even if every member of my family were taken hostage. NEWSFLASH, GENIUS! This is what gives us the moral authority to react as we do when the Nick Berg's have their fucking heads cut off. But, hey... if the goose and gander are sharing tactics then you really are no different than the very motherfuckers you spend the rest of your time trying to demonize. Life is not a fucking Charles Bronson movie.

and I don't give a shit how much trickled torture you want to rationalize, dude. I'm not about to validate your bullshit just because you want to cut off a finger instead of the whole goddamn hand.

Crying about "the left" doesn't vindicate your nutter fucking torture scheme, Vlad. LOTS of people, left and right, were haunted by the video of Berg having his head cut off. But, clearly, YOU don't have a problem with the fucking method so much as you do the reason. How did THEY know that Nick Berg didn't have valuable intel? Perhaps all THEY wanted to do was deter what THEY see as western terrorism. How does that sit, motherfucker? Is it OK then if THEY WERE TRYING TO PROTECT THEIR LOVED ONES? NO? funny how that works, isn't it?

Again, bitch, I'll go ahead and take the word of Ventura and Mccain instead of some Jack Bauer wannabe donning his Uday Halloween mask. You can insist everyone else doesn't know shit about torture all you need to but, at the end of the day, the men who DO know aren't siding with couch commanders like you.

Oh, and dude... no one brought up your wooly girlfriend so perhaps you'd do best to keep us from remembering what are the only two things to come from texas are, ya queer.

:thup:

I would not resort to torture, MURDER, RAPING BITCHES AND VIGILANTE DEATH SQUADS even if every member of my family were taken hostage. NEWSFLASH, GENIUS! This is what gives us the moral authority to react as we do when the Nick Berg's have their fucking heads cut off. But, hey... if the goose and gander are sharing tactics then you really are no different than the very motherfuckers you spend the rest of your time trying to demonize. Life is not a fucking Charles Bronson movie.

and I don't give a shit how much trickled torture you want to rationalize, dude. I'm not about to validate your bullshit just because you want to cut off a finger instead of the whole goddamn hand.

Crying about "the left" doesn't vindicate your nutter fucking torture scheme, Vlad. LOTS of people, left and right, were haunted by the video of Berg having his head cut off. But, clearly, YOU don't have a problem with the fucking method so much as you do the reason. How did THEY know that Nick Berg didn't have valuable intel? Perhaps all THEY wanted to do was deter what THEY see as western terrorism. How does that sit, motherfucker? Is it OK then if THEY WERE TRYING TO PROTECT THEIR LOVED ONES? NO? funny how that works, isn't it?

Again, bitch, I'll go ahead and take the word of Ventura and Mccain instead of some Jack Bauer wannabe donning his Uday Halloween mask. You can insist everyone else doesn't know shit about torture all you need to but, at the end of the day, the men who DO know aren't siding with couch commanders like you.

Oh, and dude... no one brought up your wooly girlfriend so perhaps you'd do best to keep us from remembering what are the only two things to come from texas are, ya queer.

hahahah thank you for your answer you just helped me win a five hundred dollar bet.

Tell me this Einstein how many people has the US beheaded?

Name these men who aren't siding with me on the issue of waterboarding. Do you know who John Kiriakou is? Or how about Abu Zubaydah? Zubaydah is one of the three people that have been wateboarded, he broke after 35 seconds and gave up valuable intel disrupting dozens of attacks.

" only two things to come from texas"

Is that the best you can do? You disappoint me.

hahahah thank you for your answer you just helped me win a five hundred dollar bet.

Tell me this Einstein how many people has the US beheaded?

Name these men who aren't siding with me on the issue of waterboarding. Do you know who John Kiriakou is? Or how about Abu Zubaydah? Zubaydah is one of the three people that have been wateboarded, he broke after 35 seconds and gave up valuable intel disrupting dozens of attacks.

" only two things to come from texas"

Is that the best you can do? You disappoint me.

Im sure the amount of people that the US has beheaded is directly correlated with how many Uday wannabe motherfuckers can rationalize "doing whatever it takes" to "protect yadda yadda yadda". Of COURSE you sick fucks don't mind abu graib and gitmo! The ends justify the bloody means!

John Mccain and Jesse Ventura. Are you you fucking dense? Scroll up to the OP, slick.

I'll add another name, motherfucker..

Chase J. Nielsen, one of the U.S. airmen who flew in the Doolittle raid following the attack on Pearl Harbor, was subjected to waterboarding by his Japanese captors.[72] At their trial for war crimes following the war, he testified "Well, I was put on my back on the floor with my arms and legs stretched out, one guard holding each limb. The towel was wrapped around my face and put across my face and water poured on. They poured water on this towel until I was almost unconscious from strangulation, then they would let up until I'd get my breath, then they'd start over again… I felt more or less like I was drowning, just gasping between life and death."[32]
Waterboarding - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, tell me what happened to the people who WATERBOARDED him...

Clearly, you think ole Chase deserved his torture and we should have understood that Japan just wanted to get some good intel.

I'm sure Nick Berg gave up some "valuable" intel too. Hey, way to justify his behaeading you sick fuck!

ps, maybe you can throw me into an iron maiden until I give a fuck about your disappointment.. Or, go all Vlad about it and have me speared by a pole to slide down until I give a fuck about your opinions... WWJBD, right buddy?

What is Obama using? Good judgement. I'll take good judgement over experience anyday. McCain crashed 6 fighter planes when he was in the service. That makes him pretty experienced at flying planes, but I wouldn't want him to pilot the plane I'm on.
every time i hear this story about McCain...one more jet is added on.....

and dont forget he kicked Hulk Hogans ass.....he cheated,but he won the match....but he did cheat.....:eusa_eh:

No, no, say it ain't so. I thought professional wrestling was the only honest sport left in America.

Forum List

Back