Jesse Ventura...fraud or moron?

I have no dog in this debate but I'd like to follow it to whatever conclusions we can arrive at, anyway

I ask that we keep the content factual, and try NOT to insult one another.

Think that is possible?

CAn we remind ourselves that a difference of opinion does not necesssitate a comment about the poster with whom we disagree?

Can we sustain that level of posting maturity for this thread, please?
It would be great if people didn't start out insulting others, I'm game for a reasonable discussion, but there are some here that make that impossible.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3101121-post270.html

I have no dog in this debate but I'd like to follow it to whatever conclusions we can arrive at, anyway

Think that is possible?

CAn we remind ourselves that a difference of opinion does not necesssitate a comment about the poster with whom we disagree?

It would be great if people didn't start out insulting others, I'm game for a reasonable discussion, but there are some here that make that impossible.

I know its terribly difficult to ignore it when you are personally insulted but consider the advantage of doing so.

Think in terms of the record.

The record will show that you posited a viable argument and the response to it was a bevy of ad hominen insults.

Now to ANYBODY who matters, anybody who actually CARES about intellectual honesty, what that does is make you look reasonable and heroic and your detractors looks like total asshats.

And what do I look like to those who don't care about intellectual honesty, you ask?

WEll, my only response to that is

What the hell do you care if idiots and intellectual dishonest people think you've been bested in an insultfest?

Their opinions about you and the debate ought to be beneath your consideration, anyway, since they've proven to be nothing but tools or fools.

There's no better way to know your argumentative points have scored than to see your opponents attacking your personally since they have no logical responses to it.

You WIN when they attack you personally.

Others who care about such things as intellectual honestly will recognize that immediately, and the fools and tools who don't understand that are a lost cause anyway.

Ergo, trying to get tools and fools to GET IT is a wasted effort.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Last edited:

Think that is possible?

I know its terribly difficult to ignore it when you are personally insulted but consider the advantage of doing so.

Think in terms of the record.

The record will show that you posited a viable argument and the response to it was a bevy of ad hominen insults.

Now to ANYBODY who matters, anybody who actually CARES about intellectual honesty, what that does is make you look reasonable and heroic and your detractors looks like total asshats.

And what do I look like to those who don't care about intellectual honesty, you ask?

WEll, my only response to that is

What the hell do you care if idiots and intellectual dishonest people think you've been bested in an insultfest?

Their opinions about you and the debate ought to be beneath your consideration, anyway, since they've proven to be nothing but tools or fools.

There's no better way to know your argumentative points have scored than to see your opponents attacking your personally since they have no logical responses to it.

You WIN when they attack you personally.

Others who care about such things as intellectual honestly will recognize that immediately, and the fools and tools who don't understand that are a lost cause anyway, so trying to get them to get is is a wasted effort.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Mr. Poopyhead:lol:

Just saw one of his shows where he "interviewed" a woman on the 9/11 commission. Instead of showing the actual interview he creatively edited so you didn't know if the answers she gave were to the questions he asked.

I say he's a fraud out to make money off the gullible.

Too many elbow drops to the head back in the day.

:cuckoo: You are bashing one of your fellow believers.

Again I ask...why won't Ventura release the entire tape?

I don't believe I am bashing you. I was talking specifically to eots.

As for Ventura's show, the very fact he only shows one side of the story shows me just how honest and credible he is. I did not see the interview you are talking about, but it wouldn't surprise me if he heavily edited the tape to try and prove his conspiracy has merit. The man is desperate for attention.
Oh, my bad. Your name threw me.

Just saw one of his shows where he "interviewed" a woman on the 9/11 commission. Instead of showing the actual interview he creatively edited so you didn't know if the answers she gave were to the questions he asked.

Do you think he believes his own conspiracy theories? If so why would he bother showing edited information...why not let the facts speak for themselves?

Do you think he believes his own conspiracy theories? If so why would he bother showing edited information...why not let the facts speak for themselves?

Not sure if he really believes them. He's a huge attention whore so maybe he's throwing theories at the wall trying to see whether something sticks.

Back when he was elected Governor, he was respected, he was thought to be a good Inde and very fair, good for Minnesota. He's almost 60, he needs to cash in now but that doesn't mean he doesn't believe what he's selling.

Hard to tell, his eccentricity precedes him.

The show is all theatrics which there is nothing wrong about that because quite a few shows are nothing but theatrics. But when you're taking the position of being the "one show that tells it like it is", and you're just like everybody else, well it falls flat to the honest viewer.

I have watched 2 shows; one about 9/11 and one about Plum Island since it involved bio-terror. Those of you who know me know that I'm the traffic manager for a large healthcare entity and part of my job description would be to head-up the Logistics Section. So anything that comes on television about the subject is a potential agent of good or ill. His had very little to do with the subject; it turns out but in watching the show....you could tell how heavily edited it was. Unfortunately for "The Body", it wasn't done well.

At one point in the show, the "team" went to a marina to get a vessel that would take them to Plum Island. For those of you whom do not know, Plum Island is a remote island in Long Island Sound where the Federal Government has done research into germ warfare. The island has a private dock terminal that was next to this marina where "The Body" was trying to get a vessel to take him. The one captain that said he was going to take them declined. The interaction where he declines wasn't shown on TV but "The Body" indicates that he was intimidated by DHS to not take them. Meanwhile, and this is what makes me laugh, they keep showing a white DHS Ford Explorer in the distance. They show it about 7 times as it is "patrolling". The editing is set up to portray DHS as harassing "the team". In truth, it is the same clip shown about 7 times and just before the clip ends, you see the Explorer starting to turn away from "the team". It was, obviously, looking for a parking space at the terminal. But for the purposes of the show...it was portrayed as a the jack-booted thugs.

Well, they eventually find a Captain who will take them. "The team" gets on a boat and takes off toward this highly secure Government facility. Obviously the crew didn't get permission to approach the installation. So a Coast Guard patrol boat about the same size as a Carolina Skiff is photographed about 150 yards off starboard. To "The Body" this is wrong. "He's obviously tailing us!". Duh!

All the while, the v/o guy is playing it for maximum hype...."When we return, the Governor storms Plum Island!!!" "The Body" doesn't go anywhere near Plum Island. You get the feeling that v/o guy is trying very hard to contain his laughter or keep down his lunch.

Again, this is what you see on Deadliest Catch, IRT, and every other cheesecake show that comes on basic cable. Its harmless and it means nothing. The difference, again is that Deadliest Catch and IRT edit for interest and are not pretending to be uncovering anything, "Conspiracy Theory" does and is fraudulent about it.

The 9/11 show was what you'd expect; total garbage. Anything Willie Rodriguez is attached to rings hollow since he is an obvious war-time profiteer out for self-enrichment and nothing else.

Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center
]." AE911Truth.org

Yeah explosives that dont break windows when they go off.
Thats some real kool science .

eots
blah blah blah
None of that explain how and explosive devices can have the force required to cut major girders and yet not break adjacent windows.

wtf are you delusional ranting about now ?.."your" cut and paste math from your debwunking site ?..lol...give it up

that "cut and paste" math is my own and it is real and good or i am sure you would have pointed out the flaws by now.

Let the record show eots is a gutless wonder who doesn't have the balls to man up and admit the truth.

Go ahead, eots. Show us how one of your heros isn't lying to you and making you look like a total jackass for promoting his credibility. Go ahead. It is simple math. It is simple physics. It is a black and white issue. Either he is telling the truth or he is lying. Did flight 77 pull 5, 6 or 7 gs or did it pull less than one?

This is really simple, eots. You know it too. Otherwise you wouldn't be ducking and running away like a little bitch. Come on. You can do it. It feels really good to dump the lies and embrace the truth. Try it for once in your sorry, pathetic little life.

uh-huh...

So quit dancing, pussy boy, and show me where I am wrong. Either that or man up and admit your own site of "credible people" are lying to you.

Or just keep running like the little bitch you are. :lol: I love it when truthtards expose themselves for the cowards and utterly disgusting people that they are. They try to portray themselves as good and patriotic, but all they really are is scared and pathetic without an honest bone in their body.

Wow, just flat out lied, he's a liar, and on purpose too according to you right? Probably just wants our money too huh? Maybe gets a kick back from pilotsfortruth.org! You slime bag parasite. You have to reach for any discrepancy, or off the cuff remark to somehow try to discredit this gentleman. So he may have said shit out of his ass for being unprepared for an interview, and took a guess, (he did use the word probably didn't he?) so what? You do it here all the time on this forum jackass. It doesn't mean he's this big liar your making him out to be. STFU with your bullshit whining already. He's a better man then you'll ever be, and you fucking know it, you jealous little bitch. Please tell us all again what a great pilot you are? Whose backing the terrorists now? You act like you'd pat Honjour on the back for doing such a great job.
Your statement about the man is disingenuous and slanderous, and another one of your over the top reactions. Do you even know for sure what part of the flight maneuver he might have been referring to? I'll answer that for you ya crying lil bitch. NO! you don't. I bet you wouldn't say that kind of shit to his face you pussy..

:lol: Awww.... isn't that cute! eots couldn't defend his butt buddy so Jones has to fly in, make an ass out of himself and pretend the fucking LIARS at eots' site are just "mistaken" because they got caught "off guard". :lol: PATHETIC!!! You fucking truthtards ignore EVERYTHING that debunks your theories and your "experts", yet we're suppose to just believe you fucking liars? I don't think so.

I am not a pilot. I HAVE flown. A LOT. Looking at the recreation from the FDR, it is clear how big the turn was, how long the turn was, and how fast they were going. I knew from looking at that that the turn couldn't have been over a G. I did the math. I was right.

So how can I, a NON PILOT, know something for a certainty when a supposed expert lies his truthtard ass off and exaggerates the effect to the point of lunacy! Why? Because it SOUNDS better. Like all truthtards, lying is a means to try and get the stupid fucks to try and believe you, so the more unbelievable it sounds, the more you truthtards believe it.

So go ahead, Jonesie. Prove I am wrong. It is math. It is science. It is a known, provable thing. Either I am lying or your conspiratard sites are lying. Here is your chance. Now go run away like your butt buddy eots. You're all a bunch of no good pussies who can't fight the fight when it comes down to it.

that "cut and paste" math is my own and it is real and good or i am sure you would have pointed out the flaws by now.

Let the record show eots is a gutless wonder who doesn't have the balls to man up and admit the truth.

Go ahead, eots. Show us how one of your heros isn't lying to you and making you look like a total jackass for promoting his credibility. Go ahead. It is simple math. It is simple physics. It is a black and white issue. Either he is telling the truth or he is lying. Did flight 77 pull 5, 6 or 7 gs or did it pull less than one?

This is really simple, eots. You know it too. Otherwise you wouldn't be ducking and running away like a little bitch. Come on. You can do it. It feels really good to dump the lies and embrace the truth. Try it for once in your sorry, pathetic little life.

uh-huh...

So quit dancing, pussy boy, and show me where I am wrong. Either that or man up and admit your own site of "credible people" are lying to you.

Or just keep running like the little bitch you are. :lol: I love it when truthtards expose themselves for the cowards and utterly disgusting people that they are. They try to portray themselves as good and patriotic, but all they really are is scared and pathetic without an honest bone in their body.
Scared and pathetic describes you perfectly.

Last edited:
Wow, just flat out lied, he's a liar, and on purpose too according to you right? Probably just wants our money too huh? Maybe gets a kick back from pilotsfortruth.org! You slime bag parasite. You have to reach for any discrepancy, or off the cuff remark to somehow try to discredit this gentleman. So he may have said shit out of his ass for being unprepared for an interview, and took a guess, (he did use the word probably didn't he?) so what? You do it here all the time on this forum jackass. It doesn't mean he's this big liar your making him out to be. STFU with your bullshit whining already. He's a better man then you'll ever be, and you fucking know it, you jealous little bitch. Please tell us all again what a great pilot you are? Whose backing the terrorists now? You act like you'd pat Honjour on the back for doing such a great job.
Your statement about the man is disingenuous and slanderous, and another one of your over the top reactions. Do you even know for sure what part of the flight maneuver he might have been referring to? I'll answer that for you ya crying lil bitch. NO! you don't. I bet you wouldn't say that kind of shit to his face you pussy..

:lol: Awww.... isn't that cute! eots couldn't defend his butt buddy so Jones has to fly in, make an ass out of himself and pretend the fucking LIARS at eots' site are just "mistaken" because they got caught "off guard". :lol: PATHETIC!!! You fucking truthtards ignore EVERYTHING that debunks your theories and your "experts", yet we're suppose to just believe you fucking liars? I don't think so.

I am not a pilot. I HAVE flown. A LOT. Looking at the recreation from the FDR, it is clear how big the turn was, how long the turn was, and how fast they were going. I knew from looking at that that the turn couldn't have been over a G. I did the math. I was right.

So how can I, a NON PILOT, know something for a certainty when a supposed expert lies his truthtard ass off and exaggerates the effect to the point of lunacy! Why? Because it SOUNDS better. Like all truthtards, lying is a means to try and get the stupid fucks to try and believe you, so the more unbelievable it sounds, the more you truthtards believe it.

So go ahead, Jonesie. Prove I am wrong. It is math. It is science. It is a known, provable thing. Either I am lying or your conspiratard sites are lying. Here is your chance. Now go run away like your butt buddy eots. You're all a bunch of no good pussies who can't fight the fight when it comes down to it.
I find it very telling about you when you dismiss the criminals in the governments lies, even when captured on MSM TV for all to see, yet you think your some hero when this gentleman might have misspoken, or you interpreted his opinion wrong. Another pathetic reach on your part. You are protecting the criminals who have brought the nation you live in to her knees. Answer the question, what maneuver was he talking about? You still don't know. You assumed something, ran with it, and made a fool of yourself yet again.

The show is all theatrics which there is nothing wrong about that because quite a few shows are nothing but theatrics. But when you're taking the position of being the "one show that tells it like it is", and you're just like everybody else, well it falls flat to the honest viewer.

I have watched 2 shows; one about 9/11 and one about Plum Island since it involved bio-terror. Those of you who know me know that I'm the traffic manager for a large healthcare entity and part of my job description would be to head-up the Logistics Section. So anything that comes on television about the subject is a potential agent of good or ill. His had very little to do with the subject; it turns out but in watching the show....you could tell how heavily edited it was. Unfortunately for "The Body", it wasn't done well.

At one point in the show, the "team" went to a marina to get a vessel that would take them to Plum Island. For those of you whom do not know, Plum Island is a remote island in Long Island Sound where the Federal Government has done research into germ warfare. The island has a private dock terminal that was next to this marina where "The Body" was trying to get a vessel to take him. The one captain that said he was going to take them declined. The interaction where he declines wasn't shown on TV but "The Body" indicates that he was intimidated by DHS to not take them. Meanwhile, and this is what makes me laugh, they keep showing a white DHS Ford Explorer in the distance. They show it about 7 times as it is "patrolling". The editing is set up to portray DHS as harassing "the team". In truth, it is the same clip shown about 7 times and just before the clip ends, you see the Explorer starting to turn away from "the team". It was, obviously, looking for a parking space at the terminal. But for the purposes of the show...it was portrayed as a the jack-booted thugs.

Well, they eventually find a Captain who will take them. "The team" gets on a boat and takes off toward this highly secure Government facility. Obviously the crew didn't get permission to approach the installation. So a Coast Guard patrol boat about the same size as a Carolina Skiff is photographed about 150 yards off starboard. To "The Body" this is wrong. "He's obviously tailing us!". Duh!

All the while, the v/o guy is playing it for maximum hype...."When we return, the Governor storms Plum Island!!!" "The Body" doesn't go anywhere near Plum Island. You get the feeling that v/o guy is trying very hard to contain his laughter or keep down his lunch.

Again, this is what you see on Deadliest Catch, IRT, and every other cheesecake show that comes on basic cable. Its harmless and it means nothing. The difference, again is that Deadliest Catch and IRT edit for interest and are not pretending to be uncovering anything, "Conspiracy Theory" does and is fraudulent about it.

The 9/11 show was what you'd expect; total garbage. Anything Willie Rodriguez is attached to rings hollow since he is an obvious war-time profiteer out for self-enrichment and nothing else.
Yes...this pretty much is my take on his show as well. LOL on the white Ford Explorer.

I have to conclude that Ventura is a fraud making money off of gullible people and using a tragedy to do so.

Yes...this pretty much is my take on his show as well. LOL on the white Ford Explorer.

I have to conclude that Ventura is a fraud making money off of gullible people and using a tragedy to do so.

Like Rush?

to me the more concerning question me is why the mainstream media does not report one word on the petitions and statement of these highly qualified individuals who by any rational person understanding are highly skilled, credible and courageous patriots... I would welcome any reasonable explanation..have yet to hear one

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Probably because they know those who believe in this shit are a bunch of fucking retards.

to me the more concerning question me is why the mainstream media does not report one word on the petitions and statement of these highly qualified individuals who by any rational person understanding are highly skilled, credible and courageous patriots... I would welcome any reasonable explanation..have yet to hear one

patriots question 9/11 - responsible criticism of the 9/11 commission report

probably because they know those who believe in this shit are a bunch of fucking retards.

so you would characterize these veterans that were in some of the most sensitive areas in national security and government research to be fucking retards...i see

wow, just flat out lied, he's a liar, and on purpose too according to you right? Probably just wants our money too huh? Maybe gets a kick back from pilotsfortruth.org! You slime bag parasite. You have to reach for any discrepancy, or off the cuff remark to somehow try to discredit this gentleman. So he may have said shit out of his ass for being unprepared for an interview, and took a guess, (he did use the word probably didn't he?) so what? You do it here all the time on this forum jackass. It doesn't mean he's this big liar your making him out to be. Stfu with your bullshit whining already. He's a better man then you'll ever be, and you fucking know it, you jealous little bitch. Please tell us all again what a great pilot you are? Whose backing the terrorists now? You act like you'd pat honjour on the back for doing such a great job.
Your statement about the man is disingenuous and slanderous, and another one of your over the top reactions. Do you even know for sure what part of the flight maneuver he might have been referring to? I'll answer that for you ya crying lil bitch. No! You don't. I bet you wouldn't say that kind of shit to his face you pussy..

:lol: Awww.... Isn't that cute! Eots couldn't defend his butt buddy so jones has to fly in, make an ass out of himself and pretend the fucking liars at eots' site are just "mistaken" because they got caught "off guard". :lol: Pathetic!!! You fucking truthtards ignore everything that debunks your theories and your "experts", yet we're suppose to just believe you fucking liars? I don't think so.

I am not a pilot. I have flown. A lot. Looking at the recreation from the fdr, it is clear how big the turn was, how long the turn was, and how fast they were going. I knew from looking at that that the turn couldn't have been over a g. I did the math. I was right.

So how can i, a non pilot, know something for a certainty when a supposed expert lies his truthtard ass off and exaggerates the effect to the point of lunacy! Why? Because it sounds better. Like all truthtards, lying is a means to try and get the stupid fucks to try and believe you, so the more unbelievable it sounds, the more you truthtards believe it.

So go ahead, jonesie. Prove i am wrong. It is math. It is science. It is a known, provable thing. Either i am lying or your conspiratard sites are lying. Here is your chance. Now go run away like your butt buddy eots. You're all a bunch of no good pussies who can't fight the fight when it comes down to it.

you have not even indicted what flight you are speaking of

too many elbow drops to the head back in the day.
do you think he believes his own conspiracy theories? If so why would he bother showing edited information...why not let the facts speak for themselves?

not sure if he really believes them. He's a huge attention whore so maybe he's throwing theories at the wall trying to see whether something sticks.

Back when he was elected governor, he was respected, he was thought to be a good inde and very fair, good for minnesota. He's almost 60, he needs to cash in now but that doesn't mean he doesn't believe what he's selling.

Hard to tell, his eccentricity precedes him.

the 9/11 commission member was not even aware of the missing trillion announced on sept 10... Outrageous

do you think he believes his own conspiracy theories? If so why would he bother showing edited information...why not let the facts speak for themselves?

the show is all theatrics which there is nothing wrong about that because quite a few shows are nothing but theatrics. But when you're taking the position of being the "one show that tells it like it is", and you're just like everybody else, well it falls flat to the honest viewer.

I have watched 2 shows; one about 9/11 and one about plum island since it involved bio-terror. Those of you who know me know that i'm the traffic manager for a large healthcare entity and part of my job description would be to head-up the logistics section. So anything that comes on television about the subject is a potential agent of good or ill. His had very little to do with the subject; it turns out but in watching the show....you could tell how heavily edited it was. Unfortunately for "the body", it wasn't done well.

At one point in the show, the "team" went to a marina to get a vessel that would take them to plum island. For those of you whom do not know, plum island is a remote island in long island sound where the federal government has done research into germ warfare. The island has a private dock terminal that was next to this marina where "the body" was trying to get a vessel to take him. The one captain that said he was going to take them declined. The interaction where he declines wasn't shown on tv but "the body" indicates that he was intimidated by dhs to not take them. Meanwhile, and this is what makes me laugh, they keep showing a white dhs ford explorer in the distance. They show it about 7 times as it is "patrolling". The editing is set up to portray dhs as harassing "the team". In truth, it is the same clip shown about 7 times and just before the clip ends, you see the explorer starting to turn away from "the team". It was, obviously, looking for a parking space at the terminal. But for the purposes of the show...it was portrayed as a the jack-booted thugs.

Well, they eventually find a captain who will take them. "the team" gets on a boat and takes off toward this highly secure government facility. Obviously the crew didn't get permission to approach the installation. So a coast guard patrol boat about the same size as a carolina skiff is photographed about 150 yards off starboard. To "the body" this is wrong. "he's obviously tailing us!". Duh!

All the while, the v/o guy is playing it for maximum hype...."when we return, the governor storms plum island!!!" "the body" doesn't go anywhere near plum island. You get the feeling that v/o guy is trying very hard to contain his laughter or keep down his lunch.

Again, this is what you see on deadliest catch, irt, and every other cheesecake show that comes on basic cable. Its harmless and it means nothing. The difference, again is that deadliest catch and irt edit for interest and are not pretending to be uncovering anything, "conspiracy theory" does and is fraudulent about it.

The 9/11 show was what you'd expect; total garbage. Anything willie rodriguez is attached to rings hollow since he is an obvious war-time profiteer out for self-enrichment and nothing else.
yes...this pretty much is my take on his show as well. Lol on the white ford explorer.

I have to conclude that ventura is a fraud making money off of gullible people and using a tragedy to do so.

why cant we see the 84 still classified surveillance tapes ?...why did it take 5 years to force them to release 5 frames

Forum List

Back