Jesse Ventura Confronts the 09/11 Commission

there was way more than 100 feet of debris remaining..did you bother seeing all the time it took and how much debris was removed? The debris spread out over most of Manhattan as it came down, but there was way more than any 100 feet. What it means is essentially 1 floor is missing...I can see that much vaporizing when a plane goes through the building or even the fact that tons of ash spread all over Manhattan.

It spread all over Manhattan as dust. That is the point here. Those buildings didn't just collapse into a field of debris (as expected by what we understand), they turned to dust. Giant clouds of pyroclastic particles. Where did the energy come from to make this anomaly happen?

First time in history for a lot of things overlooked that day......
PYROCLASTIC PARTICLES?:LOL::LOL::LOL: If it were a PYROCLASTIC CLOUD OR FLOW? WHERE ARE ALL THE PARBOILED CORPSES WITH EXPLODED HEADS AND COOKED GREY MATTER SPLATTERED EVERYWHERE?
THERE SHOULD BE TEN OF THOUSANDS OF THEM WHEN YOU CONSIDER HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE ENVELOPED IN THE NOT A PYROCLASTIC CLOUD.
OH almost forgot! why didn't the video cameras melt as the heat of a pyroclastic flow is in excess of 1,000 °C (1,830 °F):eusa_liar:

Last edited:
there was way more than 100 feet of debris remaining..did you bother seeing all the time it took and how much debris was removed? The debris spread out over most of Manhattan as it came down, but there was way more than any 100 feet. What it means is essentially 1 floor is missing...I can see that much vaporizing when a plane goes through the building or even the fact that tons of ash spread all over Manhattan.

It spread all over Manhattan as dust. That is the point here. Those buildings didn't just collapse into a field of debris (as expected by what we understand), they turned to dust. Giant clouds of pyroclastic particles. Where did the energy come from to make this anomaly happen?

: formed by or involving fragmentation as a result of volcanic or igneous action

Pyroclastic - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

You're stupid. :lol::lol:

....and steel apparently. Marble, glass, wood, concrete.......

Keep believing the official account all you want. This is a pure anomaly that required a serious scientific investigation into the reasoning for it. That investigation never happened.
Steel, even when heated, does not turn into dust in any other setting that we are aware of.
And potential energy can't be converted into kinetic energy if pulverization occurs. Potential energy can be expelled only once.

The steel was most of what was pulled out of the wreckage over a very long time. The concrete was spread over most of lower Manhattan. You forget the mess that was left behind. It took hundreds of barge loads to remove the rubble and the twisted metal.

I'm sorry, but I think you've lost your friggen mind if you think the metal turned to powder.

: formed by or involving fragmentation as a result of volcanic or igneous action

Pyroclastic - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

You're stupid. :lol::lol:
not so much stupid as desperate!

....and steel apparently. Marble, glass, wood, concrete.......

Keep believing the official account all you want. This is a pure anomaly that required a serious scientific investigation into the reasoning for it. That investigation never happened.
Steel, even when heated, does not turn into dust in any other setting that we are aware of.
And potential energy can't be converted into kinetic energy if pulverization occurs. Potential energy can be expelled only once.

The steel was most of what was pulled out of the wreckage over a very long time. The concrete was spread over most of lower Manhattan. You forget the mess that was left behind. It took hundreds of barge loads to remove the rubble and the twisted metal.

I'm sorry, but I think you've lost your friggen mind if you think the metal turned to powder.
this is were they get the turn to dust info: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJb-GPtb2I0]Media Acknowledges Steel Turned to Dust on 9/11 (Full Clip) | ABC News - YouTube[/ame]
as always the twoofers are attempting to make something out of nothing in this case literally .:eusa_whistle:

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

You really are a fucking moron. The dry wall and concrete turned to dust. They hauled hundreds of loads of steel and other debris out. Fucking idiot.

and yet the engineers and the EPA can't account for the missing 1,250 feet of debris. Marble, steel, concrete, gypsum.....

He even says they found steel particles in the sample. Calling me names and walking away doesn't change that fact.

The only morons I see here are the ones who can't even come up with a real rebuttal. You just flail your arms around and call people names as if that is an answer. Toolshed.

and yet the engineers and the EPA can't account for the missing 1,250 feet of debris. Marble, steel, concrete, gypsum.....

He even says they found steel particles in the sample. Calling me names and walking away doesn't change that fact.

The only morons I see here are the ones who can't even come up with a real rebuttal. You just flail your arms around and call people names as if that is an answer. Toolshed.

So you didn't see all of that molten metal pouring out of the North Tower before it fell? You don't think it's possible for metal to fracture when enough energy is exerted on it. Of course there will be some metal particles but the bulk of it ended up in a twisted heap in the base. It all collapsed into the foundation that went a number of floors down below the structure.

I'm still trying to figure out why you think that metal turns to powder and what that means. Does it mean Bush spread some kind of magic chemical on it so it would revert back to iron ore, or are you claiming that while the fires were burning engineers entered the building and started blasting the structure from within with particle beams. And what was the reason for all of this risk? To get even with Saddam?

Last edited:
Let's put this in perspective.

Jessie Ventura is using an alias, he claims he's a SEAL when he's not, he's a former actor, he used to run around in leotards faking wrestling matches........

...sure....he's the real deal.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Conservative said:
Jesse Ventura is a liar and a moron. NAVY SEAL my left gonad.
Im sorry to have to step on your toes but Jesse Ventura IS TRYING TO BE A TRUTH ADVOCATE like we all are! (Well some of us)

So you didn't see all of that molten metal pouring out of the North Tower before it fell? You don't think it's possible for metal to fracture when enough energy is exerted on it. Of course there will be some metal particles but the bulk of it ended up in a twisted heap in the base. It all collapsed into the foundation that went a number of floors down below the structure.

I'm still trying to figure out why you think that metal turns to powder and what that means. Does it mean Bush spread some kind of magic chemical on it so it would revert back to iron ore, or are you claiming that while the fires were burning engineers entered the building and started blasting the structure from within with particle beams. And what was the reason for all of this risk? To get even with Saddam?

How did the steel turn molten? Where did the heat (energy) needed come from to make this occur? Kerosene doesn't heat tot he temps needed for that. No, I don't think it is possible that 1,250 feet of missing debris pile, with dust clouds containing steel particle is possible. It is an anomaly that requires further investigation as to why it happened.

The number of subfloors underground is 6. That doesn't account for the missing 1,250 ft of debris pile. The fact is, as was stated by the EPA and the engineers, it "vaporized". Turned to dust and blew away.

I don't have to think metal turned to dust. You can even watch it happen. Like this spire:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otgfwzA1ECc&feature=related]Did You See the WTC North Tower Steel Column Spire Turn to DUST on 9/11? - YouTube[/ame]

It is clear that the EPA found steel particle in their dust samples. Indicating steel to dust. What it means it that we have a lot to still learn about the events of the day. Steel doesn't turn to dust under normal building collapse circumstance.

As far as your wild talk of Bush and Saddam, I never made any claiim or accusation regarding "who done it". My interest lays in the science. To make an accusation, we first must know what happened and how it happened. Then we can determine WHY and WHO it happened. That's how investigations work.

Last edited:

How did the steel turn molten? Where did the heat (energy) needed come from to make this occur? Kerosene doesn't heat tot he temps needed for that. No, I don't think it is possible that 1,250 feet of missing debris pile, with dust clouds containing steel particle is possible. It is an anomaly that requires further investigation as to why it happened.

The number of subfloors underground is 6. That doesn't account for the missing 1,250 ft of debris pile. The fact is, as was stated by the EPA and the engineers, it "vaporized". Turned to dust and blew away.

I don't have to think metal turned to dust. You can even watch it happen. Like this spire:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otgfwzA1ECc&feature=related]Did You See the WTC North Tower Steel Column Spire Turn to DUST on 9/11? - YouTube[/ame]

It is clear that the EPA found steel particle in their dust samples. Indicating steel to dust. What it means it that we have a lot to still learn about the events of the day. Steel doesn't turn to dust under normal building collapse circumstance.

As far as your wild talk of Bush and Saddam, I never made any claiim or accusation regarding "who done it". My interest lays in the science. To make an accusation, we first must know what happened and how it happened. Then we can determine WHY and WHO it happened. That's how investigations work.

Jet fuel burns really hot. If the heat wasn't allowed to escape and built up it would melt metal, rock, concrete, you name it.

Some metal produces it's own oxygen. Magnesium, Phospherous, etc. Guess what that airliner was made of? Once it ignites you can't put it out. The only thing you can do is try to contain it till it runs out of fuel. I believe they measured the inside temp at 5000 degrees days later.

Also you forget the fact that buildings aren't solid. If it was you'ed have over 1200 ft of rubble. Instead you had under 200 ft of rubble at Ground Zero and millions of tons of dust spread all over the island and parts of NYC.

Last edited:
As an engineer by trade, I understand perfectly.
Jet fuel burns at around 500-600F.

You're shooting yourself in the foot if you believe the plane impacts and subsequent fuel can account for 5,000 degree fires days later. I watched the impacts and the fireball that ensued. What do you think that the fire we saw on impact was made of?

And no matter how much "air" there was on the floors, the EPA and engineers gave the figures in the report on the "vaporized" materials. It is they that claim steel particle, marble, etc...turned to dust or "vaporized". Am I now to believe they were completely incorrect on that you are spot on?

Especially after you tell me "jet fuel burns really hot. Hot enough to melt rock, steel, etc..."

Last edited:
As an engineer by trade, I understand perfectly.
Jet fuel burns at around 500-600F.

You're shooting yourself in the foot if you believe the plane impacts and subsequent fuel can account for 5,000 degree fires days later. I watched the impacts and the fireball that ensued. What do you think that the fire we saw on impact was made of?

And no matter how much "air" there was on the floors, the EPA and engineers gave the figures in the report on the "vaporized" materials. It is they that claim steel particle, marble, etc...turned to dust or "vaporized". Am I now to believe they were completely incorrect on that you are spot on?

Especially after you tell me "jet fuel burns really hot. Hot enough to melt rock, steel, etc..."

As a welder and former Navy Fire-fighter I know that aviation metals burn quite a bit hotter then that. Hot enough to burn through metal and concrete floors.

Nothing vaporized. Pulverized yes. Vaporized? Not hardly. Maybe some of the jet-fuel vaporized or water. But the structure didn't vaporize. It was pulverized.

Well, explain to me in scientific detail how steel turns to dust during a supposed fire induced collapse. The only energy in this situation is the buildings gravitational potential energy. If we take that potential energy and convert it to kinetic energy, we can very well explaina certian degree of "pancaking". What it can not explain (nor the engineers that built the fucking WTCC), is how so much material turned to dust, including steel. It is an anomaly.

Jet fuel - 500 -600 F
Steel (depending of course on the alloy) molten - ~2,500F
(Steel will soften most often around 1,000F)

There is a disconnect between your belief of "molten steel" on the N. tower, and the temperature with which we could observe molten steel.

Forum List

Back