Jesse Ventura Confronts the 09/11 Commission

Jesse Ventura is a liar and a moron. NAVY SEAL my left gonad.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enlp7RjUUm8"]Jesse Ventura Navy SEAL facts was he a SEAL[/ame]

LEFT NAD.

Ventura was UDT. He'd been gone for 8 years BEFORE the UDT's merged with the SEALS.

He was never a SEAL.

http://forums.military.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5531905206/m/3950066522001
Jesse ever in a SEAL Team?

"Oh, no. Spent his entire time in Team 12. Never had a SEAL NEC."

Could you explain about an NEC, what it means?

"Means Navy enlisted classification. It's a code all enlisted guys have that tells what their warfare specialty is. UDT guys were 5321s and SEALs were 5326s. Had to serve in a SEAL Team for at least six months before you qualified as a 26."
Was he ever in SEAL One?

"No."
I asked if he knew the instructor and if the instructor had ever been a SEAL in Nam.

"I knew him. He was never in Nam as a SEAL that I heard of."

I showed Dick a photo in Jesse's chapter "Navy SEALs," of men in wet suits about to drop through an opening in the floor of a helicopter. Jesse had captioned the photo: "SEAL operation. That's me on the right."

I asked Dick if this was a SEAL op. "Nope. That's a UDT swimmer cast through the hellhole of an H-46 Sea Knight."

I asked Dick about the different NECs for UDT and SEALs. He didn't pause: "5321 for UDT, 5326 for SEALs. Anyone who'd only served in UDT before the Teams combined in 1983 couldn't truthfully claim to have been a SEAL."

I told Dick that Jesse had left active duty in 1974.

"Couldn't have been a SEAL, then."

I thanked Dick for his time and left.

Last edited:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enlp7RjUUm8"]Jesse Ventura Navy SEAL facts was he a SEAL[/ame]

LEFT NAD.

Ventura was UDT. He'd been gone for 8 years BEFORE the UDT's merged with the SEALS.

He was never a SEAL.

Jesse Ventura lying about being a SEAL? Does it matter? - Topic

Was he ever in SEAL One?

"No."
I asked if he knew the instructor and if the instructor had ever been a SEAL in Nam.

"I knew him. He was never in Nam as a SEAL that I heard of."

I showed Dick a photo in Jesse's chapter "Navy SEALs," of men in wet suits about to drop through an opening in the floor of a helicopter. Jesse had captioned the photo: "SEAL operation. That's me on the right."

I asked Dick if this was a SEAL op. "Nope. That's a UDT swimmer cast through the hellhole of an H-46 Sea Knight."

I asked Dick about the different NECs for UDT and SEALs. He didn't pause: "5321 for UDT, 5326 for SEALs. Anyone who'd only served in UDT before the Teams combined in 1983 couldn't truthfully claim to have been a SEAL."

I told Dick that Jesse had left active duty in 1974.

"Couldn't have been a SEAL, then."

I thanked Dick for his time and left.
He never went through Seal training and he never, EVER saw combat.
I wish he would get called out on it. Fantastic post though. :clap2:

CaféAuLait;4152948 said:
Truther crap. Yet the outrage continues at the Birther crap. Amazing.

Typical Narcotized response..

As usual the naive and the gullible can't handle the truth.

It's the "naive and the gullible" that fall for conspiracy theories and trumpet them as the truth, even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

CaféAuLait;4153260 said:
CaféAuLait;4152948 said:
Truther crap. Yet the outrage continues at the Birther crap. Amazing.

It's the "naive and the gullible" that fall for conspiracy theories and trumpet them as the truth, even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Never mind the conspiracy theory crap. Explain away the facts.

Ironic that the very people who swallow "the official story-line" & the resultant massive enlargement of the security apparatus/enrichment of contractors under Bu$h II are, at this time, braying about liberty :rolleyes:

Ironic that the very people who swallow "the official story-line" & the resultant massive enlargement of the security apparatus/enrichment of contractors under Bu$h II are, at this time, braying about liberty :rolleyes:

The reason that Hitler was able to wipe out 6,000,000 citizens is because the people want to look the other way and not get involved.

CaféAuLait;4153260 said:

Never mind the conspiracy theory crap. Explain away the facts..
hey mister dense...I know this is a tough concept for you ,so I'll make it as simple as I can..any opinion, extrapolation,of ANY 911 truth based organization is erroneous ,as it is based on a false and unprovable premise..
any study, report or opinion based on that premise is by definition false.

thats what you Bush dupes WANT to believe because the truth scares you and your in denial.the ones that are liars are Bush and his neocons in the bush administration who pulled it off and the only morons are you bush dupes who have been brainwashed by them and the media.

Forum List

Back