Jesse Ventura Confronts the 09/11 Commission

CaféAuLait;4152948 said:
Truther crap. Yet the outrage continues at the Birther crap. Amazing.

its only crap to you cause the truth scares you loyal Bush and Obama dupes on 9/11 and him Obama not being a us citizen.

CaféAuLait;4152948 said:
Truther crap. Yet the outrage continues at the Birther crap. Amazing.

They are both outrageous fools...birthers and truthers the opposite ends of craziness....all of them crazy as bed bugs.

Its you loyal Bush and Obama dupes who are outrageous fools being brainwashed by them into thinking 19 muslins did it and that obama is a us citizen because your comfortable with their lies and dont want to admit they are just that.lies.

CaféAuLait;4153260 said:
Typical Narcotized response..

As usual the naive and the gullible can't handle the truth.

It's the "naive and the gullible" that fall for conspiracy theories and trumpet them as the truth, even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Never mind the conspiracy theory crap. Explain away the facts.

they cant,they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are because they have fallen for the conspiracy THEORY of the governments that bin laden was behind the attacks.:lol::lol:

Ironic that the very people who swallow "the official story-line" & the resultant massive enlargement of the security apparatus/enrichment of contractors under Bu$h II are, at this time, braying about liberty :rolleyes:

The reason that Hitler was able to wipe out 6,000,000 citizens is because the people want to look the other way and not get involved.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

exactly,which is what the loyal Bush and Obama dupes here are doing.

The steroid head former rassler with the stage name of Jesse Ventura is as phony as the WWF. He is entitled to his opinion but it is no more valuable than Charlie Sheen's.

Jesse Ventura is a liar and a moron. NAVY SEAL my left gonad.

Jessie Ventura isn't his real name.

Neither was he ever a SEAL.

He was an underwater explosives expert. The Seals weren't combined with BUDs until 1983....so he never was called a SEAL while on active duty. Seals went through BUDs training and UDT training in the 70s, but they weren't the same. Eventually they combined the two and eliminated UDT as a seperate unit.

From September 11, 1969, to September 10, 1975, during the Vietnam War era, Ventura served in the United States Navy. Ventura graduated with BUD/S class 58 in December 1970[6] and was part of Underwater Demolition Team 12 (UDT).[7] The UDTs were merged with the US Navy SEALs in 1983, 8 years after Ventura had left the Navy.

Bill Salisbury, an attorney in San Diego and a former Navy SEAL officer, accused Ventura of "pretending" to be a SEAL and wrote that Ventura would be blurring an important distinction by claiming to be a SEAL when he was actually a frogman with the UDT. Compared to SEAL Teams, UDTs saw less combat and took fewer casualties.[8][9][10] Following that, Governor Ventura's office confirmed that Ventura was a member of the UDTs. His spokesman stated that Ventura has never tried to convince people otherwise.[8] Ventura stated: "Today we refer to all of us as SEALs; that's all it is."[10]

Ventura has frequently referred to his military career in public statements and debates.[8][11][12] He was criticized by hunters and conservationists for stating in an interview with the Minneapolis StarTribune in April 2001, "Until you have hunted men, you haven't hunted yet."[12][13]

In January 2002, Ventura, who had never specifically claimed to have fought in Vietnam, disclosed for the first time that he did not see combat. He did not receive the Combat Action Ribbon, which was awarded to those involved in a firefight or who went on clandestine or special operations where the risk of enemy fire was great or expected.[7] Jesse Ventura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's like if I was trained to be an Explosive Ordnance Disposal expert (EOD) and later after I left active duty they combined them with the Green Berets and I was claiming to be both. That's what he's doing.

He's a liar.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;4153260 said:
It's the "naive and the gullible" that fall for conspiracy theories and trumpet them as the truth, even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Never mind the conspiracy theory crap. Explain away the facts..
hey mister dense...I know this is a tough concept for you ,so I'll make it as simple as I can..any opinion, extrapolation,of ANY 911 truth based organization is erroneous ,as it is based on a false and unprovable premise..
any study, report or opinion based on that premise is by definition false.

hey mister fucktard...

I know this is a tough concept for you ,so I'll make it as simple as I can..any opinion, extrapolation, of ANY 911 truth based organization is true ,as it is based on a facts and provable premises.. any study, report or opinion based on that premise is by definition completely correct..

Jesse Ventura is a liar and a moron. NAVY SEAL my left gonad.

thats what you Bush dupes WANT to believe because the truth scares you and your in denial.the ones that are liars are Bush and his neocons in the bush administration who pulled it off and the only morons are you bush dupes who have been brainwashed by them and the media.

what, precisely, does Bush have to do with Ventura lying about being a SEAL? IS that Bush's fault too?

You official story apologists cant even bring a fucking valid argument to the table can you? Every time I come in here it is the same old name calling and puts downs while you refuse to face the facts and answer to them with intelligent debate.

Why not disprove the assertions using your big boy/girl words? Let's see it. Rebuttal Ventura's assertions and save the door knob humping, could you?

You official story apologists cant even bring a fucking valid argument to the table can you? Every time I come in here it is the same old name calling and puts downs while you refuse to face the facts and answer to them with intelligent debate.

Why not disprove the assertions using your big boy/girl words? Let's see it. Rebuttal Ventura's assertions and save the door knob humping, could you?

Fact is most of what Ventura claims has already been rebutted.

What's the point of going over it again, especially since he's proven to be dishonest?

Far as I'm concerned he is guilty of "Stolen Honor" and since I worked my butt off to earn mine I don't appreciate some dirt-bag trying to get it without earning it.

Last edited:
That's what i thought. You can't. You simply want to throw shit at the messenger because you can't answer.

Never mind the conspiracy theory crap. Explain away the facts..
hey mister dense...I know this is a tough concept for you ,so I'll make it as simple as I can..any opinion, extrapolation,of ANY 911 truth based organization is erroneous ,as it is based on a false and unprovable premise..

hey mister fucktard...

I know this is a tough concept for you ,so I'll make it as simple as I can..any opinion, extrapolation, of ANY 911 truth based organization is true ,as it is based on a facts and provable premises.. any study, report or opinion based on that premise is by definition completely correct..
..then how come you have no irrefutable evidence? or any credibly evidence at all?

any opinion, extrapolation,of ANY 911 truth based organization is erroneous ,as it is based on a false and unprovable premise..

Last edited:
That's what i thought. You can't. You simply want to throw shit at the messenger because you can't answer.

Since too many saw jets fly into the WTC, including myself, I can safely say that Jessie Ventura is a loon.

He's basically Ron Paul on steriods.

More drivel. You actually saw them fly in? Or you watched it on a news broadcast? Big fucking difference. You still havent answered. Just the like commision report couldnt answer.

Since too many saw jets fly into the WTC, including myself, I can safely say that Jessie Ventura is a loon.

He's basically Ron Paul on steriods.

More drivel. You actually saw them fly in? Or you watched it on a news broadcast? Big fucking difference. You still havent answered. Just the like commision report couldnt answer.
the commission answered questions they deemed relevant..prove your stuff is relevant and may be the answers will be different.

"It is hard to conceive, but both world trade center towers rose 1,362 feet into the sky. Visit those same towers today at their tallest point they rise maybe 100 feet above the street. And while it is true there are 6 stories below street level now filled with debris, engineers that built the buildings best guess to account for the missing 1,200 feet of material from each tower, is that large portions, simply vaporized into the dust that rained down..."

Go ahead. Explain that.

Forum List

Back