Jesse Ventura Confronts the 09/11 Commission

Close enough?

And I'm the idiot? You still want to walk away from the FACT the EPA found steel dust in their samples. You aren't calling me an idiot, you're calling the engineers that built the WTC and the EPA retards and idiots.

I take it back, you're a fucking toolbag too.
ahhh... could the steel dust be left over from repairs to the towers or even the original building process.. with all that welding grinding and cutting theres no way you could get it all in site clean up....
TASB never asks the more mundane and much more probable questions,always relying on the over the top shit as a explanation.

btw.. it could be rust...over 30 years in the rain cold snow and marine conditions?

Yes, the EPA and the engineers are far too "retarded" to think of the ridiculously small amount of old steel dust from construction as the culprit for the missing 1,250 ft of debris and the steel dust they found.

Typical. When you can't answer, attack the messenger ad hominem. Such a new technique.

I('m bored with you Daws. You suck at this and handing you your ass over adn over again is really not intellectually stimulating.

I'll stick my head in again later and watch you shitty debaters flail around like fucking fish out of water.

In other words...

I'm getting my ass kicked here, so I better run away and get new talking points from Avery, Gage, Wood & Blevins. They'll know what to do.

Close enough?

And I'm the idiot? You still want to walk away from the FACT the EPA found steel dust in their samples. You aren't calling me an idiot, you're calling the engineers that built the WTC and the EPA retards and idiots.

ahhh... could the steel dust be left over from repairs to the towers or even the original building process.. with all that welding grinding and cutting theres no way you could get it all in site clean up....
TASB never asks the more mundane and much more probable questions,always relying on the over the top shit as a explanation.

btw.. it could be rust...over 30 years in the rain cold snow and marine conditions?

Yes, the EPA and the engineers are far too "retarded" to think of the ridiculously small amount of old steel dust from construction as the culprit for the missing 1,250 ft of debris and the steel dust they found.

Typical. When you can't answer, attack the messenger ad hominem. Such a new technique.

I('m bored with you Daws. You suck at this and handing you your ass over adn over again is really not intellectually stimulating.

I'll stick my head in again later and watch you shitty debaters flail around like fucking fish out of water.
Before I say what I want to say we need to clear something up:

You aren't as smart as you think you are.

Now, to the point that idiots such as yourself never answer.

The WTC was billed as each tower having 110 floors that were OPEN!! NO walls to get in the way. The renters were allowed to set up the OPEN SPACE the way they wanted. Since the WTC was UNIQUE in the way they were built they didn't have as much construction material in them as a conventional skyscraper.

Jesus Christ, it's like talking to a 4 year old.

Last edited:

In other words...

I'm getting my ass kicked here, so I better run away and get new talking points from Avery, Gage, Wood & Blevins. They'll know what to do.
He's a fucking idiot.

Close enough?

You were the one talking about a building that was over 1200 ft. I never said the actual height of the WTC until I later.

It looks like you're another one of those tools that thinks he can win an argument by putting words in the mouth of the person you're arguing with.

You've accused me of disagreeing with you on the presence of steel dust and on calling the engineers that built the WTC retards. My statement was that the steel structure did not turn into steel dust. It doesn't mean that there wouldn't be any fragments of steel dust present. I didn't say a single thing about the WTC engineers.

The EPA is full of politicians, not retards, but I see very little difference between the two.

Here's a little explanation by scientists posted this morning on Yahoo on what happened. It falls into line with what I was saying earlier about burning metal. What happens when water and metal mix in a metal fire?

Chain of events

When each jet cut its way into a building, it took with it parts of walls and ceilings, Simensen said. Steel bars in those walls would have gashed its fuel tanks, which would have caught fire. With the plane positioned somewhere in the middle of the building, blanketed in debris and with no route for heat to escape, the temperature would have rapidly escalated, reaching 660 degrees Celsius (1,220 degrees Fahrenheit), the melting point of aluminum — of which there was 30 tons in each plane fuselage — within an hour. The molten aluminum would then have heated up further to between 800 and 850 C (1,470 and 1,560 F).

"Then molten aluminum becomes [as liquid as] water and has so much heat that it will flow through cracks in the floor and down to the next floor," Simensen explained in an email. There was an automatic sprinkler system installed in each ceiling, and it was filled with water. "When huge amount of molten aluminum gets in contact with water, a fierce exothermic reaction will take place, enormous amount of hydrogen is formed and the temperature is locally raised to 1,200 to 1,500 C," or 2,200 to 2,700 F.

Chaos rapidly ensues: "A series of explosions will take place and a whole floor will be blown to pieces," he wrote. "Then the top part of the building will fall on the bottom part, and the tower will collapse within seconds." This is what Simensen believes happened in the two World Trade Center towers.

This isn't obscure chemistry, Simensen says; the U.S. Aluminum Association has recorded 250 accidental molten aluminum/water explosions worldwide since 1980. "Alcoa in Pittsburgh [the worldwide leader in aluminum production] has done a series of such explosions in special laboratory in order to understand what can prevent such explosions and what are the most dangerous situations," he wrote. "For instance they let 30 kilograms [66 pounds] of aluminum react with 20 liters [5.3 gallons] of water, which resulted in a large hole 30 meters [98 feet] in diameter, and nothing left of the laboratory."

New Twin Tower Collapse Model Could Squash 9/11 Conspiracies - Yahoo! News

And I don't want to hear any BS about "You didn't say Aluminum"....because I said aviation metals which means it has the similar properties as Magnesium. It's alloys that are used in aviation that are light-weight and yet very strong. Pure aluminum cannot be both.

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

So you also deny the official account. :eusa_whistle:

Perhaps there is truth in his theory. Does it pass the sniff test? I haven't peer reviewed the work.

You turds should be asking why these new theories are always popping up instead of fling shit at those of us who dont believe the official account.

:cuckoo:

But tell me Im a fucking idiot and walk away. :clap2:

Perhaps there is truth in his theory. Does it pass the sniff test? I haven't peer reviewed the work.

You turds should be asking why these new theories are always popping up instead of fling shit at those of us who dont believe the official account.

YOU'RE a FUCKING IDIOT. THEN I'LL LAUGH!

You're a fucken idiot and I'm willing to keep hammering it in till you walk away.

Laugh all you want, internet guy. I work in NYC in the commercial skyscraper construction business. I have my theories and I am not afraid to be proven wrong. This only goes to show you turds that tout the official story have no credible insight. You tout contest theory when it suits your need.

Laugh all you want, internet guy. I work in NYC in the commercial skyscraper construction business. I have my theories and I am not afraid to be proven wrong. This only goes to show you turds that tout the official story have no credible insight. You tout contest theory when it suits your need.

Commercial skyscraper business? What a jackass!!!

LaughingDog.gif

You're a fucking idiot.

b158713704.gif

The hurd mentality is strong in here.

If you believe an alternative theory, you hold the same concerns as the "twoofers". The NIST report failed miserably and any other plausible scenario shold be investigated by a new open and independent investigation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back