Jesse Ventura Confronts the 09/11 Commission

That's what i thought. You can't. You simply want to throw shit at the messenger because you can't answer.

Since too many saw jets fly into the WTC, including myself, I can safely say that Jessie Ventura is a loon.

He's basically Ron Paul on steriods.

More drivel. You actually saw them fly in? Or you watched it on a news broadcast? Big fucking difference. You still havent answered. Just the like commision report couldnt answer.

many saw them live..in fact, some had front row seats and lived to tell about it..remember not everyone in the WTC or in the Pentegon that day died.

"It is hard to conceive, but both world trade center towers rose 1,362 feet into the sky. Visit those same towers today at their tallest point they rise maybe 100 feet above the street. And while it is true there are 6 stories below street level now filled with debris, engineers that built the buildings best guess to account for the missing 1,200 feet of material from each tower, is that large portions, simply vaporized into the dust that rained down..."

Go ahead. Explain that.

1200 feet is not that much material in reality considering how much material went into building the WTC towers. That is certainly not large portions of any sort..and I would say that likely those portions are where the plane went through from one side to the other.

Jesse Ventura is a liar and a moron. NAVY SEAL my left gonad.

Jessie Ventura isn't his real name.

Neither was he ever a SEAL.

He was an underwater explosives expert. The Seals weren't combined with BUDs until 1983....so he never was called a SEAL while on active duty. Seals went through BUDs training and UDT training in the 70s, but they weren't the same. Eventually they combined the two and eliminated UDT as a seperate unit.

From September 11, 1969, to September 10, 1975, during the Vietnam War era, Ventura served in the United States Navy. Ventura graduated with BUD/S class 58 in December 1970[6] and was part of Underwater Demolition Team 12 (UDT).[7] The UDTs were merged with the US Navy SEALs in 1983, 8 years after Ventura had left the Navy.

Bill Salisbury, an attorney in San Diego and a former Navy SEAL officer, accused Ventura of "pretending" to be a SEAL and wrote that Ventura would be blurring an important distinction by claiming to be a SEAL when he was actually a frogman with the UDT. Compared to SEAL Teams, UDTs saw less combat and took fewer casualties.[8][9][10] Following that, Governor Ventura's office confirmed that Ventura was a member of the UDTs. His spokesman stated that Ventura has never tried to convince people otherwise.[8] Ventura stated: "Today we refer to all of us as SEALs; that's all it is."[10]

Ventura has frequently referred to his military career in public statements and debates.[8][11][12] He was criticized by hunters and conservationists for stating in an interview with the Minneapolis StarTribune in April 2001, "Until you have hunted men, you haven't hunted yet."[12][13]

In January 2002, Ventura, who had never specifically claimed to have fought in Vietnam, disclosed for the first time that he did not see combat. He did not receive the Combat Action Ribbon, which was awarded to those involved in a firefight or who went on clandestine or special operations where the risk of enemy fire was great or expected.[7] Jesse Ventura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's like if I was trained to be an Explosive Ordnance Disposal expert (EOD) and later after I left active duty they combined them with the Green Berets and I was claiming to be both. That's what he's doing.

He's a liar.

And the fact the he is not a full blooded navy seal affects his videotaped findigns how?

You official story apologists cant even bring a fucking valid argument to the table can you? Every time I come in here it is the same old name calling and puts downs while you refuse to face the facts and answer to them with intelligent debate.

Why not disprove the assertions using your big boy/girl words? Let's see it. Rebuttal Ventura's assertions and save the door knob humping, could you?

Ya see backstep, the assertion is that Ventura's celebrity opinion is important. We are discussing the reasons that Ventura's opinion is more valued than, let's see, maybe rassler John Cena who played a Marine ina movie.

I'll wait patiently while you secure a good deflect.
Your dumbass does know that most of the towers were air, right? Each floor was one square acre of air. Check on how many truck and barge loads were hauled out of there and then get back to us, idiot.:cuckoo:

It figures you would back 7Foreskin. Fucking moron.:lol::lol:

That's what i thought. You can't. You simply want to throw shit at the messenger because you can't answer.

Since too many saw jets fly into the WTC, including myself, I can safely say that Jessie Ventura is a loon.

He's basically Ron Paul on steriods.

More drivel. You actually saw them fly in? Or you watched it on a news broadcast? Big fucking difference. You still havent answered. Just the like commision report couldnt answer.

I was watching the "Live" telecast of the first jet after it hit one of the towers. I was just waking up because I worked on the night shift at the time. All of the sudden I spotted another jet flying into the picture and before the reporter could comment it crashed into the other tower. I saw it all live. I'm not gonna entertain the possibility that it was all faked. There were too many witnesses to this to say it was faked.

What question is there to answer??? And why is it that assholes online always have to go off when somebody disagrees with them. If you didn't see it you wouldn't know. I can understand that you would question this, but once you discover that the source you've been listening to is a quack you need to swallow your pride and move on. Call it a learning experience.

Last edited:

He was an underwater explosives expert. The Seals weren't combined with BUDs until 1983....so he never was called a SEAL while on active duty. Seals went through BUDs training and UDT training in the 70s, but they weren't the same. Eventually they combined the two and eliminated UDT as a seperate unit.

From September 11, 1969, to September 10, 1975, during the Vietnam War era, Ventura served in the United States Navy. Ventura graduated with BUD/S class 58 in December 1970[6] and was part of Underwater Demolition Team 12 (UDT).[7] The UDTs were merged with the US Navy SEALs in 1983, 8 years after Ventura had left the Navy.

Bill Salisbury, an attorney in San Diego and a former Navy SEAL officer, accused Ventura of "pretending" to be a SEAL and wrote that Ventura would be blurring an important distinction by claiming to be a SEAL when he was actually a frogman with the UDT. Compared to SEAL Teams, UDTs saw less combat and took fewer casualties.[8][9][10] Following that, Governor Ventura's office confirmed that Ventura was a member of the UDTs. His spokesman stated that Ventura has never tried to convince people otherwise.[8] Ventura stated: "Today we refer to all of us as SEALs; that's all it is."[10]

Ventura has frequently referred to his military career in public statements and debates.[8][11][12] He was criticized by hunters and conservationists for stating in an interview with the Minneapolis StarTribune in April 2001, "Until you have hunted men, you haven't hunted yet."[12][13]

In January 2002, Ventura, who had never specifically claimed to have fought in Vietnam, disclosed for the first time that he did not see combat. He did not receive the Combat Action Ribbon, which was awarded to those involved in a firefight or who went on clandestine or special operations where the risk of enemy fire was great or expected.[7] Jesse Ventura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's like if I was trained to be an Explosive Ordnance Disposal expert (EOD) and later after I left active duty they combined them with the Green Berets and I was claiming to be both. That's what he's doing.

He's a liar.

And the fact the he is not a full blooded navy seal affects his videotaped findigns how?

It means that someone who exaggerates his accomplishments is also very liable to exaggerate in other areas. Calling himself a SEAL when he never was one proves he's a fake, much like Steven Segal, Milli Vanilli, and Vanilla Ice. Usually when somebody lies about something that important they're just trying to seem more important then they really are. Ventura seems to be a compulsive liar.

In the military I've come across a few guys that claimed they were all that and a bag of chips. Once they were discovered to be wearing awards or badges they did not earn they were booted. We had a guy go through most of the "Q" Course with us wearing a Scuba badge that half-way through we discovered he never earned. The reason people started checking is because he was such a dick that somebody decided to take the time to look at his record.

One of the Golden Knights at Ft Bragg faked his jump record to get on that elite parachute team and it resulted in the death of two of it's members when he panicked during a jump crashing into two others killing them and himself.

Trust me, we take "Stolen Honor or Valor" seriously in the Special Operations community. You never know if the guy next you is going to freak out and get you killed, so we tried to weed them out.

Last edited:
"It is hard to conceive, but both world trade center towers rose 1,362 feet into the sky. Visit those same towers today at their tallest point they rise maybe 100 feet above the street. And while it is true there are 6 stories below street level now filled with debris, engineers that built the buildings best guess to account for the missing 1,200 feet of material from each tower, is that large portions, simply vaporized into the dust that rained down..."

Go ahead. Explain that.

1200 feet is not that much material in reality considering how much material went into building the WTC towers. That is certainly not large portions of any sort..and I would say that likely those portions are where the plane went through from one side to the other.

Are you serious?

The buildings were 1,362 feet tall. 1,,200 feet of missing debris "in reality" is a huge amount of material. Try again after you educate yourself better.

I'll wait patiently while you secure a good deflect.
Your dumbass does know that most of the towers were air, right? Each floor was one square acre of air. Check on how many truck and barge loads were hauled out of there and then get back to us, idiot.:cuckoo:

It figures you would back 7Foreskin. Fucking moron.:lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fSnSFLquVU]Greatest Come Back Ever - YouTube[/ame]

Air? You sir, are beyond comprehension. Truck loads and barge loads of air. See the video response above to your completely ridiculous assertion. Best i could find to match your intellect.

you are failing to realize that that is measuring straight up...measuring debris includes SQUARE FOOTAGE good lord. Oh and the first WTC was 1727 feet high, but it's top floor alone had 1355 feet of material...both towers total square footage*which is what you need to measure when considering material missing*4,300,000 sq ft so as you see...your 1200 feet of material is NOTHING.

So 100 feet of debris remaining make sense? Adds up nice and neat? Where did all of that missing material go? There seems to be some shock to those assessing the situation.

I realize how to do the math. The point of the exercise is understanding 1)how much material there was to start and 2) how much remained.

1,200 feet of missing material, no matter how small you think it is by comparison to the initial amount, means just what they said. "It vaporized." Marble, steel, concrete. Pulverized into dust and blew away.

there was way more than 100 feet of debris remaining..did you bother seeing all the time it took and how much debris was removed? The debris spread out over most of Manhattan as it came down, but there was way more than any 100 feet. What it means is essentially 1 floor is missing...I can see that much vaporizing when a plane goes through the building or even the fact that tons of ash spread all over Manhattan.

there was way more than 100 feet of debris remaining..did you bother seeing all the time it took and how much debris was removed? The debris spread out over most of Manhattan as it came down, but there was way more than any 100 feet. What it means is essentially 1 floor is missing...I can see that much vaporizing when a plane goes through the building or even the fact that tons of ash spread all over Manhattan.

It spread all over Manhattan as dust. That is the point here. Those buildings didn't just collapse into a field of debris (as expected by what we understand), they turned to dust. Giant clouds of pyroclastic particles. Where did the energy come from to make this anomaly happen?

First time in history for a lot of things overlooked that day......

It spread all over Manhattan as dust. That is the point here. Those buildings didn't just collapse into a field of debris (as expected by what we understand), they turned to dust. Giant clouds of pyroclastic particles. Where did the energy come from to make this anomaly happen?

First time in history for a lot of things overlooked that day......

The WTC was a series of floors stacked on top of each other. It had an outer square that supported the outside walls and an inner square that supported the center. There was very little to support the structure in places. In the upper floors toilets were known to slosh around during heavy winds. It was like a house of cards. Take out enough of the support structure and it falls like one. Generate enough force and concrete is pulverized into powder.

....and steel apparently. Marble, glass, wood, concrete.......

Keep believing the official account all you want. This is a pure anomaly that required a serious scientific investigation into the reasoning for it. That investigation never happened.
Steel, even when heated, does not turn into dust in any other setting that we are aware of.
And potential energy can't be converted into kinetic energy if pulverization occurs. Potential energy can be expelled only once.

"it is hard to conceive, but both world trade center towers rose 1,362 feet into the sky. Visit those same towers today at their tallest point they rise maybe 100 feet above the street. And while it is true there are 6 stories below street level now filled with debris, engineers that built the buildings best guess to account for the missing 1,200 feet of material from each tower, is that large portions, simply vaporized into the dust that rained down..."

go ahead. Explain that.
asked and answerd.

He's a liar.

see post#45

"it is hard to conceive, but both world trade center towers rose 1,362 feet into the sky. Visit those same towers today at their tallest point they rise maybe 100 feet above the street. And while it is true there are 6 stories below street level now filled with debris, engineers that built the buildings best guess to account for the missing 1,200 feet of material from each tower, is that large portions, simply vaporized into the dust that rained down..."

go ahead. Explain that.
asked and answerd.

That is your answer? That you answered at all? You're not worth debating this with any further, dipshit. You dont make sense nor answer questions. You're aflailing fucking twat waffle without any answers that wants to drive the convo in circles.

Forum List

Back