Jesse Ventua gets what he deserves

If you'd actually joined the military, you'd know that a lot of celebrations and rememberances take place in bars.

Promotions, frockings, welcoming a new member to the command, seeing a longtime shipmate off, and yes.........gathering together to remember a lost comrade are all things that military people do in bars.

And if you've got a problem with that, ever attend a wake?

its not a memorial service...

And you would call it what?

an excuse to gain sympathy for sucker punching a fellow vet in a bar for having a different opinion then running away ,by saying he was at an "unofficial memorial" service..

Apparently, Jesse 'the body' Ventura really is as much of an asshole as he makes out to be on TV, and got what he had coming to him.

Navy SEAL Sniper Chris Kyle Got in Bar Fight and Punched Jesse Ventura | Video | TheBlaze.com

Some people get confused and forget that freedom of speech is a right and not a duty. During a memorial service one should definitely practice self-censorship, regardless of how you feel about the war. :salute:

SEALs and Green Berets aren't the best people to voice your complaints about the war to.

They don't want to hear it.

You might as well say you have a crush on Jane Fonda.

Understood! You, mighty mudwhistle, as a former Green Beret, would too. His punch was long overdue, imo. Loved it. :eusa_clap:

Meathead traitor denies US citizen the use of free speech. More later.
Had he tried that 30 years ago he would have been thrown through a wall.

i imagine a jerk like you has seen the insides of Quite a few walls....

Last edited:
apparently you do not want to call them lazy pot-heads either or they will shoot you in the face

Ramirez Finds a Hero:
Ricardo Leyva a.k.a. Richard Ramirez was born in El Paso, Texas, on February 28, 1960, to Julian and Mercedes Ramirez. Richard was the youngest child of six, epileptic, and described by his father as being "a good boy," until his involvement with drugs. Richard admired his father, but at the age of 12, he found a new hero, his cousin, Mike, a Vietnam veteran and ex-Green Beret.

Mike, home from Vietnam, shared gruesome pictures of rape and human torture with Richard, who became fascinated with the pictorial brutality. The two spent a lot of time together, smoking pot and talking about war. On one such day, Mike's wife began to complain about Mike's laziness. Mike's reaction was to kill her by shooting her in the face, in front of Richard. Because of Mike's war record, he was sentenced to seven years for the killing.
The Night Stalker - Richard Ramirez The Night Stalker

Last edited:
Just like you don't want to be a 15 year old girl and run afoul of some satanists.

The suspects Roger Casey, Jacob Delashmutt and Joseph Fiorella -- all teenagers -- took Elyse to a hidden location about a quarter-mile from her home, fed her drugs, raped her, tied a belt around her neck "to make it easier to stab her", and offered her up as the "ultimate sin against God".

Elyse knew her killers from the school bus. Delashmutt, Fiorella and Elyse attended Arroyo Grande High School in San Luis Obispo, 195 miles northwest of Los Angeles. Delashmutt was expelled from the school in September of 1995; Fiorella left in February 1996 to be home-schooled. Casey attended a nearby school. The three stabbed the girl to death at at an alleged "Satanic altar". The boys "selected and stalked" Elyse believing that a virgin sacrifice would earn them a "ticket to Hell".

Satanic or ritualistic crime and murder - National Law Enforcement | Examiner.com

I see Eots is still butthurt about the Seals. So did you ring the bell on day one? Is that what this is all about?
I suggest EOTS is simply trying to show that being a Navy SEAL does not mean one cannot possibly be an asshole -- such as the one who sneak-punched Ventura in that bar.

Meathead traitor denies US citizen the use of free speech. More later.
Had he tried that 30 years ago he would have been thrown through a wall.

True. Jesse is a 61 yr old man now. 30 yrs ago he was hard as nails.

hey if the guy had not run who knows...I guy who hits you once and runs can hardly claim to have won a fight

this guys no spring chicken...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfkPecDhzh8]TheSHOOT! - Randy Couture - A Living Legend tells his story - YouTube[/ame]

This guy took a cheap shot and ran.

And if they were having a "wake" in a bar? Why wasn't it private?

Depends on what kind of bar it was.

If it's the kind of bar reserved for SEALs then it's private.

We had a bar at Bragg that only Special Forces were allowed in. You had to be a member of Special Forces Association or had earned a Special Forces tab or an 18 series MOS to enter.

You would be taking your life in your hands if you came in the place mouthing off. It is not beneath one Special Ops member punching out another. It happens all of the time. No question Ventura had it coming to him.

Last edited:
I see Eots is still butthurt about the Seals. So did you ring the bell on day one? Is that what this is all about?
I suggest EOTS is simply trying to show that being a Navy SEAL does not mean one cannot possibly be an asshole -- such as the one who sneak-punched Ventura in that bar.

I'm scratching my head over who you think was the real asshole in this.

There is a time and a place for protest. Not at a memorial or wake for a fallen team member. Makes me wonder if Ventura ever served on a team or in any elite capacity. Punching him was the least I would do.

Btw, I'm just guessing on this, but Ventura discovered after all of his bluster that he was somebody's bitch and I think that realization ended the incident.

Last edited:
Apparently, Jesse 'the body' Ventura really is as much of an asshole as he makes out to be on TV, and got what he had coming to him.

Navy SEAL Sniper Chris Kyle Got in Bar Fight and Punched Jesse Ventura | Video | TheBlaze.com

Some people get confused and forget that freedom of speech is a right and not a duty. During a memorial service one should definitely practice self-censorship, regardless of how you feel about the war. :salute:

a bunch of drunk vets in a bar is now...a now a "memorial service"

Go fuck yourself, you self righteous clown.

clearly you don't know the first thing about service to country.

There's a lot more to it than that otherwise this thread wouldn't be this long with this much butthurt.

would not an incident like this have made the news feeds when this happened?......if it happened to a known "Tough Guy".......someone in that bar would have leaked this out then......why is it out now?......and if this has already been discussed and i missed it.....be nice to me....im quite a Fragile fella.....:eusa_angel:

Two things you learn on a SEAL team.

1) Develop a thick skin

2) Learn to duck when you open your mouth inappropriately.

Not that Ventura ever was a SEAL.......

so are you saying those that served in the UDT.. the predecessor of the SEALS
are some how lesser ??

He was NEVER a Navy Seal

PERIOD!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT0Gz5mIIgg&feature=player_embedded]Jesse Ventura Was Not A Navy SEAL - YouTube[/ame]

Two things you learn on a SEAL team.

1) Develop a thick skin

2) Learn to duck when you open your mouth inappropriately.

Not that Ventura ever was a SEAL.......

are some how lesser ??

He was NEVER a Navy Seal

PERIOD!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT0Gz5mIIgg&feature=player_embedded]Jesse Ventura Was Not A Navy SEAL - YouTube[/ame]

He claims to have been one in a Guard unit.

My understanding he was UDT, which was combined with BUDS to become SEALs.

I don't think he ever went through BUDs training.

Last edited:
are some how lesser ??

He was NEVER a Navy Seal

PERIOD!

He claims to have been one in a Guard unit.

My understanding he was UDT, which was combined with BUDS to become SEALs.

I don't think he ever went through BUDs training.

He didnt.

I do respect him for the service he did, but he needs to stop lying, or misleading with the truth.

The service he DID perform for the military is commendable in and of itself.

two things you learn on a seal team.

1) develop a thick skin

2) learn to duck when you open your mouth inappropriately.

Not that ventura ever was a seal.......

so are you saying those that served in the udt.. The predecessor of the seals
are some how lesser ??

he was never a navy seal

period!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt0gz5miigg&feature=player_embedded]jesse ventura was not a navy seal - youtube[/ame]

this loud mouth shnooks is not an answer to my question

This guy took a cheap shot and ran.

And if they were having a "wake" in a bar? Why wasn't it private?

Depends on what kind of bar it was.

If it's the kind of bar reserved for SEALs then it's private.

We had a bar at Bragg that only Special Forces were allowed in. You had to be a member of Special Forces Association or had earned a Special Forces tab or an 18 series MOS to enter.

You would be taking your life in your hands if you came in the place mouthing off. It is not beneath one Special Ops member punching out another. It happens all of the time. No question Ventura had it coming to him.

I don't have a problem with one guy mouthing off..and the other guy clipping him for it. So long as he stands his ground and takes what's coming.

This guy didn't do that.

Makes him a cheap shot artist.

Forum List

Back