Jesse Ventua gets what he deserves

Are you going to stick around and wait for the po-lice to show up in that event? I'm not!
You're ignoring an important factor.

The machismo punk who threw the sneak punch said he took off because he knew there were cops outside. So if he knew that, why throw a punch and run? I'm sure Ventura wasn't expecting what happened but he's been around enough to know about the Jimmy Ringo syndrome. If not, I'm sure he does now.

What happened to Ventura is by no means unusual. The same thing has happened to a number of celebrity "bad-asses" including Jean-Claude von Damme and some huge football player whose name I can't recall. They get sneak punched in bars by egotistical punks who have a few and want to make a reputation for themselves.

This guy has a reputation now. And considering his environment and exposure I have no doubt that he'll soon have cause to regret what he did. Because now he's fair game for others just like himself.

"want to make a name for (him)self"? ??? Do you know who that guy is? Now he has a reputation? Are you kidding?

who he is ?...he is that ass licker from the Opie and Anthony show that sucker punched venture and ran

Yeah.......Ventura got a bit of respect from me simply because he was UDT, but with the batshit crazy way he's acted (ever watch his show about secret things? Total bullshit and performance art), I don't really have much use for him now.

And yes..........I've known a few SEALs over the 20 years I was in the Navy.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
it sure is..by the confession the sucker puncher gave he could easily have him charged....but that would be kind of pussy...like running away
Are you going to stick around and wait for the po-lice to show up in that event? I'm not!

The machismo punk who threw the sneak punch said he took off because he knew there were cops outside. So if he knew that, why throw a punch and run? I'm sure Ventura wasn't expecting what happened but he's been around enough to know about the Jimmy Ringo syndrome. If not, I'm sure he does now.

What happened to Ventura is by no means unusual. The same thing has happened to a number of celebrity "bad-asses" including Jean-Claude von Damme and some huge football player whose name I can't recall. They get sneak punched in bars by egotistical punks who have a few and want to make a reputation for themselves.

This guy has a reputation now. And considering his environment and exposure I have no doubt that he'll soon have cause to regret what he did. Because now he's fair game for others just like himself.

You have no idea.

Heros are made from much less.

I still remember something similar that happened in 78' with my former unit when I was a Swabby.

Some dumb-ass was mouthing off in the chow line about a main space fire killing 6 guys in the top-watch station. One of their buddies, a hole-snipe, was standing in line with this guy.

He says "Did you hear about the weenie roast in 1 main?"

The hole-snipe knocked him out.

When they went to Captain's Mast the CO busted the big-mouth and dismissed charges against the hole-snipe.

You have no idea.

Heros are made from much less.

I still remember something similar that happened in 78' with my former unit when I was a Swabby.

Some dumb-ass was mouthing off in the chow line about a main space fire killing 6 guys in the top-watch station. One of their buddies, a hole-snipe, was standing in line with this guy.

He says "Did you hear about the weenie roast in 1 main?"

The hole-snipe knocked him out.

When they went to Captain's Mast the CO busted the big-mouth and dismissed charges against the hole-snipe.

He got knocked the fuck out with a BT punch. :D

(CBS/AP) PACIFIC BEACH, Calif. - Police said a Navy SEAL is on life support after accidentally shooting himself in the head with what he thought was an unloaded gun.
CBS Affiliate KFMB reports that the unnamed 22-year-old was gravely wounded early Thursday at his Pacific Beach home while trying to convince a female companion that the pistol he was showing off was safe to handle.

The shooting left the sailor on life support at Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla, according to San Diego police. Authorities initially reported that the man had died.

The serviceman, who had been drinking with a woman at a bar before they returned to his residence, was showing her his 9mm handgun when the accident occurred, San Diego Police Officer Frank Cali told KFMB.
Navy SEAL shoots self with gun believed unloaded - CBS News

LAS VEGAS — A former Navy SEAL has been given an "other than honorable" discharge, two months after he was convicted in Nevada on 13 federal charges related to arms trafficking.

The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports the discharge given to Nicholas Bickle is the most severe form of administrative separation from military service.

Unlike dishonorable or bad conduct discharges, which can be issued after military members have been found guilty in a court martial, other than honorable discharges can occur when they are convicted in civilian courts.

Ex-Navy SEAL gets 'other than honorable' discharge after arms trafficking conviction in Nev. | The Republic

Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) -- The former Navy SEAL was convicted on seven counts of battery with a deadly weapon, but will serve only 56 days in jail. Luke Shawley was caught on tape during a drunken rampage on the Las Vegas Strip last year.

"Boy, you sure were scary," District Court Judge James Bixler said to Shawley in court. "I'm sure you saw those clips as many times as I did and it was very frightening to see what happened."

Ex-Navy SEAL convicted of battery gets shorter sentence - www.ktnv.com

Apparently, Jesse 'the body' Ventura really is as much of an asshole as he makes out to be on TV, and got what he had coming to him.

Navy SEAL Sniper Chris Kyle Got in Bar Fight and Punched Jesse Ventura | Video | TheBlaze.com

Some people get confused and forget that freedom of speech is a right and not a duty. During a memorial service one should definitely practice self-censorship, regardless of how you feel about the war. :salute:

My sentiments exactly. That church that disrupts funerals of service people is equally disgusting. There is a time and a place for that sort of thing and a wake is not the place.

Apparently, Jesse 'the body' Ventura really is as much of an asshole as he makes out to be on TV, and got what he had coming to him.

Navy SEAL Sniper Chris Kyle Got in Bar Fight and Punched Jesse Ventura | Video | TheBlaze.com

Some people get confused and forget that freedom of speech is a right and not a duty. During a memorial service one should definitely practice self-censorship, regardless of how you feel about the war. :salute:

a bunch of drunk vets in a bar is now...a now a "memorial service"

Yes. What's your point?

Meathead traitor denies US citizen the use of free speech. More later.
Had he tried that 30 years ago he would have been thrown through a wall.

One would hope that a veteran and a former governor would have better sense than to do this.

As a human being, he's a pretty good pro wrestler.

a bunch of drunk vets in a bar is now...a now a "memorial service"

If you'd actually joined the military, you'd know that a lot of celebrations and rememberances take place in bars.

Promotions, frockings, welcoming a new member to the command, seeing a longtime shipmate off, and yes.........gathering together to remember a lost comrade are all things that military people do in bars.

And if you've got a problem with that, ever attend a wake?

its not a memorial service...

And you would call it what?

Forum List

Back