Jesse Ventua gets what he deserves

You're ignoring an important factor.

The machismo punk who threw the sneak punch said he took off because he knew there were cops outside. So if he knew that, why throw a punch and run? I'm sure Ventura wasn't expecting what happened but he's been around enough to know about the Jimmy Ringo syndrome. If not, I'm sure he does now.

What happened to Ventura is by no means unusual. The same thing has happened to a number of celebrity "bad-asses" including Jean-Claude von Damme and some huge football player whose name I can't recall. They get sneak punched in bars by egotistical punks who have a few and want to make a reputation for themselves.

This guy has a reputation now. And considering his environment and exposure I have no doubt that he'll soon have cause to regret what he did. Because now he's fair game for others just like himself.

"want to make a name for (him)self"? ??? Do you know who that guy is? Now he has a reputation? Are you kidding?

who he is ?...he is that ass licker from the Opie and Anthony show that sucker punched venture and ran
who's VENTURE? JESSE'S EX?

you forgot...and then runs

You would shit your pants if ever met a Seal. Douche

I worked with several ex-seals as a commercial diver
Are those the same guys that let you handle high explosives?:lol:

denierdemotivators41.jpg

Yanno...........UDT was the beginning group that the SEALs evolved from.

In other words................UDT is to SEAL what the Model A was to the Corvette.

What on earth could motivate you to play nuthugger to this deranged old crank? What the fuck is wrong with you?

This guy took a cheap shot and ran.

And if they were having a "wake" in a bar? Why wasn't it private?

Depends on what kind of bar it was.

If it's the kind of bar reserved for SEALs then it's private.

We had a bar at Bragg that only Special Forces were allowed in. You had to be a member of Special Forces Association or had earned a Special Forces tab or an 18 series MOS to enter.

You would be taking your life in your hands if you came in the place mouthing off. It is not beneath one Special Ops member punching out another. It happens all of the time. No question Ventura had it coming to him.

I don't have a problem with one guy mouthing off..and the other guy clipping him for it. So long as he stands his ground and takes what's coming.

This guy didn't do that.

Makes him a cheap shot artist.

Brother, you weren't there so you don't know exactly what happened.

He said his Master Chief told him to get the f out of there, so he did.

In the Navy a Master Chief is like God.

Depends on what kind of bar it was.

If it's the kind of bar reserved for SEALs then it's private.

We had a bar at Bragg that only Special Forces were allowed in. You had to be a member of Special Forces Association or had earned a Special Forces tab or an 18 series MOS to enter.

You would be taking your life in your hands if you came in the place mouthing off. It is not beneath one Special Ops member punching out another. It happens all of the time. No question Ventura had it coming to him.

I don't have a problem with one guy mouthing off..and the other guy clipping him for it. So long as he stands his ground and takes what's coming.

This guy didn't do that.

Actually........the only thing more powerful than a Navy Master Chief IS GOD!

Nope........none of my MCPO's ever said they were God, just that He was the only One above them.

This guy didn't do that.

Nope........none of my MCPO's ever said they were God, just that He was the only One above them.
That's what you think. If the MCPO's an inattentive assho to his family, all you gotta do is call the Captain, and he'll be on the doorstep tending to his family business item in nothing flat. You only have to do it once as suddenly the earwax interfering with his listening skills is miraculously absent.

That's what you think. If the MCPO's an inattentive assho to his family, all you gotta do is call the Captain, and he'll be on the doorstep tending to his family business item in nothing flat. You only have to do it once as suddenly the earwax interfering with his listening skills is miraculously absent.

In some cases, I HAVE heard MCPO's on occasion refer to their spouse as God.

Don't fuck with a senior enlisted spouse, their networking skills are FIERCE, and they know lots of people in some very high places.

Forum List

Back