Jerusalem should be divided

Actually Hamas doesn't govern the West Bank.

Yet it's funny the context he takes it out of.

During a war time where they stand up for their people.

they dont control it but If it was given to the Palis, you could bet Hamas will be doing its part to bring terror to that part of Israel

Like I said the video is taken out of context, same with the quote. He said in a position to defend themselves they won't back down.

Now, don't make silly deflections still.

Perhaps turkey should give half it's capital to the Armenians.
like USA has given most of washington DC and the presidency to sons of sons of former slaves

(obama has slave ancestry on his white mum's side not his african dad's)

jerusalem is a third arab by population

israel tries to reduce that by stealing and all sorts but it has failed

there's no reason why it can't be the capital of both israel and palestine without dividing it or building stoopid walls, which is israel's fave industry........ghetto building

no reason except for 100% ISRAELI GREED

jerusalem was always a multi ethnic and faith city; even the bible says that...the jebusites, samaritans etc

now its sacred to 3 faiths but the oldest jewish sibling wont share his bloody toys with his younger christian and islamic brothers.............PATHETIC

JERUSALEM is meant to mean city of peace, not madhouse of war which it is now and a reflection of the awful state of all 3 abrahamic faiths

got a ghetto blaster, anyone??

Last edited:
Refusal to make such a simple concession by Israel seems to be a commitment to eternal war. It would would be hard for a Palestinian government to continue such a war with its government stationed so close to a much stronger neighbor.

I see it as the only possible way to come to some sort of solution to the Palestine-Israel problem. Without a capital in Jerusalem the Palestinians will never be satisfied and the Israelis will never be safe. It was divided from 1948-67. No reason it couldn't be again.

And how exactly is that supposed to work?

What will insure Israelis' safety once we divide Jerusalem?:eusa_whistle:

Isn't it so hypocritical when people accuse the Palestinains of having religion in this conflict.

Yet, Netanyahu, the Prime Minster of Israel tells us that Jerusalem is completely Jewish and peace will never happen, he also goes on to say he knows his "roots" , implying he is directly related to Jewish people from 3 thousand years ago. He completely made that up. I never seen evidence he has ancestry that far to that area.

So his reasoning to no division of Jerusalem is God gave the Jews Jerusalem. Yet no outrage to this.

If Muslims said that there would be plenty of outrage.
Where do you think the Jewish people originated from if not from ancient Israel .every Jew whether in Israel or the diaspora can trace their roots back as Netanyahu does.

The Arabs won't be satisfied until every Jew there is dead.

No way is Israel giving half it's capital to the enemy.

Man fuck off with your lame deflections you Israeli apologist.

As if we haven't heard that already.

"We desire death like you desire life"

these are the animals we should give more land too ?

East Jerusalem was captured during the Six Dar war. To the victor go the spoils.

all jerusalem was captured by the romans, arabs, crusaders, turks

so they are all entitled, are they

the biggest thief has the right to steal?

the law of the jungle??

that's what jews suffered for so long............

Last edited by a moderator:
I see it as the only possible way to come to some sort of solution to the Palestine-Israel problem. Without a capital in Jerusalem the Palestinians will never be satisfied and the Israelis will never be safe. It was divided from 1948-67. No reason it couldn't be again.

Read my second post. It would seem obvious that it would be the Palestinian government that would need to be worried.

Isn't it so hypocritical when people accuse the Palestinains of having religion in this conflict.

Yet, Netanyahu, the Prime Minster of Israel tells us that Jerusalem is completely Jewish and peace will never happen, he also goes on to say he knows his "roots" , implying he is directly related to Jewish people from 3 thousand years ago. He completely made that up. I never seen evidence he has ancestry that far to that area.

So his reasoning to no division of Jerusalem is God gave the Jews Jerusalem. Yet no outrage to this.

If Muslims said that there would be plenty of outrage.
Where do you think the Jewish people originated from if not from ancient Israel .every Jew whether in Israel or the diaspora can trace their roots back as Netanyahu does.
not every jew

some....quite a lot in eastern europe originated in khazaria ......a whole Turkic state which converted

Israel started the Six Day war, that's what funny about it.
That's not the way I remember it...
israel DID start the actual fighting

the arabs...nasser was only posturing and talking war

the israelis took full advantage

then, as they always do

crushed the arabs while pretending to be their victims

and you and much of the world then were duped

not so easy to dupe folx now

israel has cried wolf so much

played the jewish victim card so often, falsely

while starting all but one of the wars (1973)

now the world is waking up

time you did, too, mate

a rather defective detective you are

Last edited:

Read my second post. It would seem obvious that it would be the Palestinian government that would need to be worried.

What you've said it that would be hard for them to keep the war.

That's not true. they have worldwide Arab "support", not to mention that its against Islam to let the Kaffir have Jerusalem

CrimeBuff that was what I would have said btw.

Kvetch gets the point across better though.

You're delusional:cuckoo:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PwbkXLJ-eQ&]"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PwbkXLJ-eQ&][/ame]

Israel started the Six Day war, that's what funny about it.

then, as they always do

time you did, too, mate

Your anti-Semitism is obvious and disgusting.you probably don't believe the Holocaust happened either ,as history to you is determined by your prejudice rather than reality.

What you've said it that would be hard for them to keep the war.

That's not true. they have worldwide Arab "support", not to mention that its against Islam to let the Kaffir have Jerusalem

The Israelis already have Jerusalem. The argument is about whether to give the Palestinians a piece. How would a government that could be rounded up in minutes, be able to continue a war?

justice for the pals, above all

and a huge bunch of good psychiatrists to get rid of their...your...jewish paranoia

i know it was justified before...........

but not really now

how many nukes and weapons do you need to feel so insecure??

then, as they always do

time you did, too, mate

Your anti-Semitism is obvious and disgusting.you probably don't believe the Holocaust happened either ,as history to you is determined by your prejudice rather than reality.
a decent crime buffoon never makes rash and wild assumptions or rejects inconvenient truths

she/he keeps cool and calm....i never insulted you...only teased you gently

as it happens, my rich UK mum's jewish family spent all their time and lots and lots of money saving lots of german jewish kids in the kinder transport during the shoah when both UK and USA shut their doors

pity...i had hoped you were a decent zionist, not a kneejerk zionut hate robot

there aint a single decent rational zionist anywhere here...all slug fest hate merchants

kindly apologise, if you are a mensch......then we can have a rational debate

Last edited:

Forum List

Back