Jerusalem: 15 injured by stone throwing

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Some 14 people sustained light injuries Thursday as a result of stones hurled near the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem's Old City.

The wounded, who were on a bus traveling in the city as the stones hit the vehicle, were injured by the stones and broken glass.

The majority of the injured are members of the same family – parents and their ten children, aged one to 19 years old. A father and son who were also on the bus were injured.

Several of the victims suffered shock. Paramedics arrived at the scene and evacuated the wounded to the Shaare Zedek Medical Center in Jerusalem.

According to the Jerusalem District Police, local officers and Border Guard troops launched extensive searches for the assailants.

Jerusalem: 15 injured by stone throwing - Israel News, Ynetnews

----------------

Israel talks peace, while civilians are stoned and rockets fall on south.

Who is going to respond to this aggression? :cool:

The trouble is these stone throwers live among and work among the Jews. They can't be differentiated between friend or foe until they commit the crime.

One of the problems with invading and occupying a land is, the people you oppress get pissed off with you.
It happened all over Europe when the Nazis invaded as it happens in occupied Palestine now.

One of the problems with invading and occupying a land is, the people you oppress get pissed off with you.
It happened all over Europe when the Nazis invaded as it happens in occupied Palestine now.

Comparing Israel to Nazi Germany is cheap propaganda. The Jews didn't bomb German busses and the Israelis don't put Palestinians in Gas chambers.

That being said, as a reasonable person, I think you can agree that the violence being made when the sides are trying to get to some kind of understanding, is not helpful, in the least.

Indofred, you should be the last one talking about Nazis. Awhile back, you made some comments about Jewesses having affairs with Nazis during the war, and after I said one of my aunts died because she refused to succumb to the Nazis, you accused me of lying and then made some lewd comments about that aunt I never knew. In fact, my dad's whole family were wiped out, and if some of the stories sound bizarre, it's because that was some extraordinary time. You still owe me an apology.

Rocks kill. The IDF should be permitted to open fire if they are under attack from stone throwers. Those are not pebbles. They are ROCKS. Being used as deadly weapons...

Rocks kill. The IDF should be permitted to open fire if they are under attack from stone throwers. Those are not pebbles. They are ROCKS. Being used as deadly weapons...

Indeed. Rocks and slingshots kill, injure, maim etc. They are as deadly a weapon as a knife or gun.

Is that saying part of "peace", or "love", or "understanding"?:doubt:

No. That's the real Islam. Unfortunately.

-Jeri

It's really odd how the extremists need to try to hide historical fact.
The IDF invaded and occupied the area so it's far from a shock if the occupied people don't like their invaders.
Were the French resistance a bunch of terrorists?
They were to the Nazis.

Comparing Israel to Nazi Germany is cheap propaganda. The Jews didn't bomb German busses and the Israelis don't put Palestinians in Gas chambers.

That being said, as a reasonable person, I think you can agree that the violence being made when the sides are trying to get to some kind of understanding, is not helpful, in the least.

I didn't compare Israel to Nazi Germany.
I compared the Palestinians to the French and other occupied peoples of 1940s Europe.

Forum List

Back