Jennifer Love Hewitt digital breast reduction

zzzz

Just a regular American
Jul 24, 2010
Yountsville
Can you believe any pictures on the media anymore? Even Jennifer did not know about this one until after it came out. I guess too much cleavage it damaging to some eyes.

You've probably seen the star shown in lingerie in her ad to promote her new Lifetime series The Client List.

But it appears there are two different ads. Fishbowl L.A. reported that the actress received a digital breast reduction - or covering up - in an advertisement for the show found in Entertainment Weekly, while her natural curves remained untouched in an ad in The Hollywood Reporter.

Hewitt was surprised by the photo retouching, telling KROQ's Kevin & Bean Show on Friday, "Somebody sent me a copy of the photograph, and I was like, 'Um, what happened?' I'm not quite sure what's going on, but apparently somebody wanted me to have a boob reduction."
Jennifer Love Hewitt gets breast reduction in Lifetime ad
120409jennifer-love-hewitt-client-list1.jpg

This is disgusting. If anything they should have been digitally enhanced. Anyone trying to reduce there should be some kind of error program in the software or something.

There you all go again, rushing to judgement!

We are not sure if it could be the dress or what.

This requires some close scrutiny and I. For one volunteer to get to the top of this and feel this whole thing out! Any other volunteers?

Can you believe any pictures on the media anymore? Even Jennifer did not know about this one until after it came out. I guess too much cleavage it damaging to some eyes.

You've probably seen the star shown in lingerie in her ad to promote her new Lifetime series The Client List.

But it appears there are two different ads. Fishbowl L.A. reported that the actress received a digital breast reduction - or covering up - in an advertisement for the show found in Entertainment Weekly, while her natural curves remained untouched in an ad in The Hollywood Reporter.

Hewitt was surprised by the photo retouching, telling KROQ's Kevin & Bean Show on Friday, "Somebody sent me a copy of the photograph, and I was like, 'Um, what happened?' I'm not quite sure what's going on, but apparently somebody wanted me to have a boob reduction."
Jennifer Love Hewitt gets breast reduction in Lifetime ad
120409jennifer-love-hewitt-client-list1.jpg

Say it ain't so!!!

I thought she was hot stuff from that 5 something show on FOX...

But now she's all nice and feminineny...

2010-05-25-JenniferLoveHewitt1.jpg

2010-05-25-JenniferLoveHewitt2.jpg

Yowza!!!!

Forum List

Back