Jenner - Theory on Sex Change......

I have tired so much of,the mental midgets on usmb who pronounce their feelings as science and rather than promote their side of the arguments with facts their strategy is just to tire other people out by constantly demanding links or proof of what they say. Links or proof doesn't do any good because liberals cannot be swayed by the facts or the truth. Esmeralda is a joke. Bruce jenners problems are all my fault, I am a bad person, I don't care about my fellow man or woman. E you are the hater living in a fantasy world. You can take it to the bank that if I say it I can back,it up. And for the guy who said can you back up the suicide stat, get off your ass and look it up for yourself. I am a tolerant person, but don't expect tolerance to mean acceptance, and don't expect me to sit idly by while people try to shove their moral vacuums down my throat by mounting personal attacks. You ain't got nothing, so when you can mount a fact based defense of your position with links and adult debate come on back an got you some,of it.
Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;' Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’
This is one guy. In the whole of humanity past, present and future, this is one man's opinion. Is it possible he is wrong, he is fallible? And you think you are using logic and science to come to your conclusions. You are the one who is emotional, completely. You have an emotional need for gender identity to be a mental illness: you are the one who is mentally ill.

Only bigots worry about seeing someone shit on a pot.

This is a rather extreme application of the standard wrong-wing tactic of accusing anyone who disagrees with them of being “bigots”.

So now, it makes one a “bigot” to think that men have no business being in women's dressing rooms, locker rooms, or restrooms?

Why the fuss? Do we have male or female bathrooms in our homes? If there are unisex bathrooms at work or anyplace, it should not matter. A lot of places are going unisex. There are even female urinals.
We don't have separate bathrooms for black and whites any more. Why should we have for male and female?
Exactly. I've just spent 2 months in Europe; many places, including cafes, restaurants, and tourist sights do not have separate male and female toilets. It's often like on a plane: one bathroom to share, though not at the same time. Many other places have only a wall between the stalls and the urinals. When you walk in, you can see the men at the urinals, if you look. They are not so obsessed with the separate bathroom thing as Americans are. But, in general, they are not so puritanical and closed minded.

Caitlyn Jenner is not a man.

He most certainly is not a woman.

I'm willing to entertain the argument that a eunuch is not really a man, but something somewhere in-between. But as of last available information, he hasn't crossed that bridge, yet.

In any event, a eunuch is still not a woman.
LOL You obviously don't know what a eunuch is. A transgender is not a eunuch. I think what this all comes down to for men is the penis: it is absolute horror for you guys to think of a man losing his penis or his balls: that's why so many men object to male cats and dogs being fixed. They can't stand the idea of any male being losing his 'manhood.' Get over it. Grow up. You are the same type of guys who think once a woman has passed menopause she is no longer a woman. You are childish and narrow minded; you have a very narrow, childish, uninformed view of reality.

It is not “vitriol” nor “anger” to call a blatant falsehood for what it is.

Mr. Jenner is not, has never been, and will never be female. That is a solid, unalterable, scientific fact. Those who insist on claiming that he is female are simply wrong.

Legally she is female

If one can legally change gender, then one can legally become a dog.

I wonder can I legally become black.
What an idiotic response.

Is that a comment or an answer?
There is no answer to such an idiotic post as yours is.

The fact still remains that anyone promoting transgenderism is a person so rigidly fixed to gender-roles in society that they believe if you cross over those rigid lines your remedy for society not allowing you to do that is to chop off your genitals in a sad sick farce to pretend you are the other gender.

Maybe Bruce Jenner got pushed too hard as a youngster to be "all man all the time" and got sick of it. He wanted to access his full range of emotions. So insane cultists of the LGBT fold promote that people like him "remedy" their angst by chopping off their genitals.

The insanity is evident and there is no way of denying it.

I have tired so much of,the mental midgets on usmb who pronounce their feelings as science and rather than promote their side of the arguments with facts their strategy is just to tire other people out by constantly demanding links or proof of what they say. Links or proof doesn't do any good because liberals cannot be swayed by the facts or the truth. Esmeralda is a joke. Bruce jenners problems are all my fault, I am a bad person, I don't care about my fellow man or woman. E you are the hater living in a fantasy world. You can take it to the bank that if I say it I can back,it up. And for the guy who said can you back up the suicide stat, get off your ass and look it up for yourself. I am a tolerant person, but don't expect tolerance to mean acceptance, and don't expect me to sit idly by while people try to shove their moral vacuums down my throat by mounting personal attacks. You ain't got nothing, so when you can mount a fact based defense of your position with links and adult debate come on back an got you some,of it.
Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;' Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’
This is one guy. In the whole of humanity past, present and future, this is one man's opinion. Is it possible he is wrong, he is fallible? And you think you are using logic and science to come to your conclusions. You are the one who is emotional, completely. You have an emotional need for gender identity to be a mental illness: you are the one who is mentally ill.

There you have it. Esmeralda's opinions are non negotiable. Like,the comic says, you can't fix stupid, and that is why any debate with people like E is a colossal waste of time.

Exactly. I've just spent 2 months in Europe; many places, including cafes, restaurants, and tourist sights do not have separate male and female toilets. It's often like on a plane: one bathroom to share, though not at the same time. Many other places have only a wall between the stalls and the urinals. When you walk in, you can see the men at the urinals, if you look. They are not so obsessed with the separate bathroom thing as Americans are. But, in general, they are not so puritanical and closed minded.
Believing that someone with xy chromosomes with a penis and testicles is male is not puritanical or closed-minded. In fact it is quite the opposite. Whoever regards such a person as a male is very clinical and scientific, secular and open to reality as a person could be.

Those who are truly puritanical (rigid to a prescribed belief-system) and closed-minded are those who believe that if a man or a woman experiences any part of the range of their emotions that fall outside rigid, even cartoonish view of gender roles "must cure themselves by amptutating their genitals".

You want puritanical to the LGBT cult? You want closed-minded insanity? There you go.

Family in hummer that hit the lexus, is suing the dead woman's estate for over $18 million.
>>deceased driver was negligent<<

Believing that someone with xy chromosomes with a penis and testicles is male is not puritanical or closed-minded. In fact it is quite the opposite. Whoever regards such a person as a male is very clinical and scientific, secular and open to reality as a person could be.

Those who are truly puritanical (rigid to a prescribed belief-system) and closed-minded are those who believe that if a man or a woman experiences any part of the range of their emotions that fall outside rigid, even cartoonish view of gender roles "must cure themselves by amptutating their genitals".

You want puritanical to the LGBT cult? You want closed-minded insanity? There you go.
LOL! Logic just failed you completely.

The classic feminists have been working for decades to eliminate gender roles, trying to prove that man and women could both be able to work any job, enjoy any hobby, and dress and act however they want without being socially ostracized. Now, after almost a century of progress, transsexuals come and start destroying what they worked for. Transsexuals are obsessed with gender roles. They love them, they want them to exist, they will do anything they can to prop them up. And most of the time it's just so they can satisfy some disgusting sexual fetish that they need to feel like another gender. Plus, they start calling themselves feminists.

To me, that degenerate. I real feminist world, there would be no need to even call themselves a transsexual. If you like feminine things as a man, fine, do feminine things. No need for surgery, no need for new pronouns, if there are no gender roles you're free to do what you want without judgement. But they don't want that. They want that female label so desperately they're willing to destroy decades of feminist progress to get it.

And if you really want to be disgusted by transsexuals, look up the "cotton ceiling". It's a perceived injustice by transsexual lesbians (men dressing up like woman so they can fuck actual lesbians) in that actual lesbians refuse to have sex with them. The cotton ceiling refers to a woman's panties. They feel that real lesbians must be attracted and have sex with them, and if they don't, they're bigoted assholes. It's all fucked up.

Being attracted to someone is a sexual thing. You get excited, aroused, horny, whatever... or not.

What happens if you're white and not attracted to black? By default, although they know it's sexual thing, leftards will call you racist.

So it begins. If you're not attracted to someone who is transsexual, you're transphobic. What's next, punishment for refusing to date trans, just as punishment for not baking the cake?

The classic feminists have been working for decades to eliminate gender roles, trying to prove that man and women could both be able to work any job, enjoy any hobby, and dress and act however they want without being socially ostracized. Now, after almost a century of progress, transsexuals come and start destroying what they worked for. Transsexuals are obsessed with gender roles. They love them, they want them to exist, they will do anything they can to prop them up. And most of the time it's just so they can satisfy some disgusting sexual fetish that they need to feel like another gender. Plus, they start calling themselves feminists....And if you really want to be disgusted by transsexuals, look up the "cotton ceiling". It's a perceived injustice by transsexual lesbians (men dressing up like woman so they can fuck actual lesbians) in that actual lesbians refuse to have sex with them. The cotton ceiling refers to a woman's panties. They feel that real lesbians must be attracted and have sex with them, and if they don't, they're bigoted assholes. It's all fucked up.

Yes, mental illness does have a way of spiralling outward socially if it runs unchecked.

Thank goodness (sarcasm) the SCOTUS (just 5 people) added nitro to that engine by forcing "gay marriage" on all the hundreds of millions of people who wanted the insanity runaway freight train to still have a set of brakes.

The classic feminists have been working for decades to eliminate gender roles, trying to prove that man and women could both be able to work any job, enjoy any hobby, and dress and act however they want without being socially ostracized. Now, after almost a century of progress, transsexuals come and start destroying what they worked for. Transsexuals are obsessed with gender roles. They love them, they want them to exist, they will do anything they can to prop them up. And most of the time it's just so they can satisfy some disgusting sexual fetish that they need to feel like another gender. Plus, they start calling themselves feminists....And if you really want to be disgusted by transsexuals, look up the "cotton ceiling". It's a perceived injustice by transsexual lesbians (men dressing up like woman so they can fuck actual lesbians) in that actual lesbians refuse to have sex with them. The cotton ceiling refers to a woman's panties. They feel that real lesbians must be attracted and have sex with them, and if they don't, they're bigoted assholes. It's all fucked up.

Yes, mental illness does have a way of spiralling outward socially if it runs unchecked.

Thank goodness (sarcasm) the SCOTUS (just 5 people) added nitro to that engine by forcing "gay marriage" on all the hundreds of millions of people who wanted the insanity runaway freight train to still have a set of brakes.

You're confused. You're not forced to enter into a gay marriage. You're simply not permitted to forbid someone else to.

See how that works?

You're confused. You're not forced to enter into a gay marriage. You're simply not permitted to forbid someone else to.

See how that works?

You might have a point if the force of law wasn't being abused to force bakers, florists, and others who want no part of this sick mockery to support it and participate in it.

A florist isn't getting married by selling a wedding bouquet. Nixing that theory.

See how that works?

You might have a point if the force of law wasn't being abused to force bakers, florists, and others who want no part of this sick mockery to support it and participate in it.

protection of consumers to be treated equally by the business

A florist isn't getting married by selling a wedding bouquet. Nixing that theory.

He's being compelled by law, to support with his labor, talents, and other resources, that which is overtly immoral. Any excuses notwithstanding, this is absolutely not an acceptable or justifiable use if government power.

The First Amendment is supposed to protect us from this sort of abuse.

If Jenner still has a pekker, and he's guilty of manslaughter, then he should suffer the consequences.

If they cut off his pekker, and he's guilty of manslaughter, then he should still suffer the consequences.

In any case, he-she-it is one screwed-up, confused bastard... as are all-such head-cases.

Forum List

Back