See what happens when we butt out of shit!!! North Korea, south Korea

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I thank God everyday for all the bullshit we got going on in this country and overseas with the muslims....cause God knows, the republican war mongering baffoons would jumping head first on this shit happening in Korea....instead, guess what's happening? The asian community, China leading the way, is taking care of THEIR OWN SHIT!!

Take notes Obama, take notes America.....if we leave the arab muslims to themselves and focus on dealing with the bastards here.......these 2 billion diaper wearing shit for brains fucks will take up the mantle and protect themselves or damnit die trying....either way our sons and daughters would be home protecting us from within!!

Republicans are trying to figure out some lie they can tell the gullible in order to go bomb something.

• Banned
Was there a point to this thread other than being illogical?

Yes, there is a point, Stalker.....its time this country, this nation, you and I, and our political leaders began understanding that the days of US involvement solving problems...is over. We have road the skirts of WWII to the point of nausea. That decade, however heroic, however necessary, those days, those times are over...and ever since we got our ass kicked in Vietnam, we have spent trillions upon trillions trying to undo that shame and stick our noses in places were we don't belong. Its time we allow the rest of the planet and its people handle their own SHIT!!!

.....its time this country, this nation, you and I, and our political leaders began understanding that the days of US involvement solving problems...is over. !!

No it's not, and it's not going to be for quite some time. If that upsets you, ah well...you don't really matter anyway.

Everything I have been reading about this subject, it looks like NK is going to collapse , China, America the UN is trying to work out a plan when it does.

Kim is holding onto power with a thread .

People are hungry in NK they are smuggling in cell phones and the like big time from China.

Everything I have been reading about this subject, it looks like NK is going to collapse , China, America the UN is trying to work out a plan when does.

People are hungry in NK they are smuggling in cell phones and the like big time from China.

China is the bread and butter of NK and what ever China dictates, NK follows....Kim is nothing but a spoiled fat piece of whale meat who will do just about anything to get the worlds attention....I'm so glad no one is giving a shit about these slant eyed fucks, but the other slant eyed fucks.

China is the bread and butter of NK and what ever China dictates, NK follows.......

Nope. China would sure like it if that were the case, but it's not. North Korea is a giant pain in the ass for China.

Everything I have been reading about this subject, it looks like NK is going to collapse , China, America the UN is trying to work out a plan when does.

China is the bread and butter of NK and what ever China dictates, NK follows....Kim is nothing but a spoiled fat piece of whale meat who will do just about anything to get the worlds attention....I'm so glad no one is giving a shit about these slant eyed fucks, but the other slant eyed fucks.

Sorry pal you are reading something I am not.

I always follow MSN...

Maybe you can educate me by other news story's?

Links? Just to educate myself to New information about Kim.

I thank God everyday for all the bullshit we got going on in this country and overseas with the muslims....cause God knows, the republican war mongering baffoons would jumping head first on this shit happening in Korea....instead, guess what's happening? The asian community, China leading the way, is taking care of THEIR OWN SHIT!!

Take notes Obama, take notes America.....if we leave the arab muslims to themselves and focus on dealing with the bastards here.......these 2 billion diaper wearing shit for brains fucks will take up the mantle and protect themselves or damnit die trying....either way our sons and daughters would be home protecting us from within!!
Damn I actually agree with you on something! No damn reason for American boys and girls in uniform to be dying for a foreign country....Just got done reading same thing in Buchanan's Suicide of a Superpower.

Forum List

Back