Jedediah Bila: 'Huge groundswell' of grassroots support for Trump a danger for 2020 DemonRATS

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
"The Five" reacted to a new report showing that President Trump's small-dollar donations have surged following an attempt by some on the left to target the president's big-money donors.

"The folks on the left aren't used to having to deal with candidates like this on the right. This is a huge groundswell and you're seeing grassroots support and that's very dangerous for ... [the] competition because that means that those people are going to go out and vote... get really passionate around election time," co-host Jedediah Bila said Tuesday.

Bila joked that some of Trump's critics may be secretly working for him.

Last week Rep. Joaquin Castro, D-Texas, the brother and campaign chairman of 2020 presidential hopeful Julian Castro, was criticized for publicly posting a list of prominent Texas Trump donors.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

After Joaquin Castro chug-a-lugged several shots of tequila, he stupidly outed Trump donors, to resurrect his brother’s nowhere campaign.

One happy Trump donor had long lines of cars outside his business——

“Bill Miller’s BBQ” had lines out the door, and the drive up lanes were several times longer than usual.

One BBQ customer tweeted: “So, thank you Joaquin, we show you don’t matter.”

The average American has to decide "America First" or "the rest of the world (especially Chin) first".

We have a global economy that will never change, but, nation states still have value and important worth. Citizens are giving money as they have to decide what position is best for them.

I do feel there is a danger of Trump allowing progressive ideas to harm his support. Especially on climate, gun control and Big Government/excessive debt. He has to remember that what got him there was very popular. So popular it allowed him to beat the most established candidates and much global support against him.

All he has to do is keep his promises, win, and tell those who didn't vote for me "did I keep my word or not?"

"The Five" reacted to a new report showing that President Trump's small-dollar donations have surged following an attempt by some on the left to target the president's big-money donors.

"The folks on the left aren't used to having to deal with candidates like this on the right. This is a huge groundswell and you're seeing grassroots support and that's very dangerous for ... [the] competition because that means that those people are going to go out and vote... get really passionate around election time," co-host Jedediah Bila said Tuesday.

Bila joked that some of Trump's critics may be secretly working for him.

Last week Rep. Joaquin Castro, D-Texas, the brother and campaign chairman of 2020 presidential hopeful Julian Castro, was criticized for publicly posting a list of prominent Texas Trump donors.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

After Joaquin Castro chug-a-lugged several shots of tequila, he stupidly outed Trump donors, to resurrect his brother’s nowhere campaign.

One happy Trump donor had long lines of cars outside his business——

“Bill Miller’s BBQ” had lines out the door, and the drive up lanes were several times longer than usual.

One BBQ customer tweeted: “So, thank you Joaquin, we show you don’t matter.”
Bill Miller's BBQ...haven't heard that name in a very long time. I remember they had these giant cups of tea.

Forum List

Back