'Huge groundswell' of grassroots support for Trump a danger for 2020 Dems

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Jedediah Bila: 'Huge groundswell' of grassroots support for Trump a danger for 2020 Dems
Jedediah Bila: 'Huge groundswell' of grassroots support for Trump a danger for 2020 Dems

"The Five" reacted to a new report showing that President Trump's small-dollar donations have surged following an attempt by some on the left to target the president's big-money donors.
"The folks on the left aren't used to having to deal with candidates like this on the right. This is a huge groundswell and you're seeing grassroots support and that's very dangerous for ... [the] competition because that means that those people are going to go out and vote... get really passionate around election time," co-host Jedediah Bila said Tuesday.
Bila joked that some of Trump's critics may be secretly working for him.

ME: Story after story after story from sources Left to Right keep repeating this theme. This is good news. Trump will be re-elected, thank God.

merlin_158087397_635b6c8d-00d8-4744-86c5-ae09f7374052-articleLarge.jpg

This would explain why democrats are ramping up the attacks in demonizing not only TRUMP but also his supporters. Unfortunately for democrats TRUMP's campaign manager has been able to turn democrats whining into $$$ for TRUMP's re-election.

Most people who run away from the democrats will be rounded up by the GOP. That is just how it works. The dems have not figured out yet that their pandering to very niche demographics is alienating the masses.

Bill Maher, is that you?

Praying for a Recession and Class or Racial Warfare is not a winning strategy for an election.

Try some ideas for a change.

That all you got? At least I posted something for discussion. If CNN is fake, then FOX is the same in spades.

That all you got? At least I posted something for discussion. If CNN is fake, then FOX is the same in spades.
All mainstream media is fake news

Bill Maher, is that you? Praying for a Recession and Class or Racial Warfare is not a winning strategy for an election. Try some ideas for a change.
Where do you see the prayer? Just reporting the effect Trump is having on the economy, i.e. not good. Big Business doesn't like loose cannons.

All mainstream media is fake news
So, you're calling "bullshit" on the OP's cite?

Trump was not elected for his economic policies....he won’t be re-elected for his economic policies.

“Corporate America”....the same corporate America Trump gave a YUGE tax break? Yeah, corps must hate him.

While the Trumpians whistle passed the graveyard, the Democrats have yet to name a nominee. Wait one year for that news.

The “nominee” won’t matter....the parties core belief system and foundation is disgusting and unAmerican to the nth degree...good, real Americans have caught on...anybody legitimate, sane, decent, moral and patriotic are ashamed to have anything to do with the Party Of Filth And Foreigners

Trump was not elected for his economic policies....he won’t be re-elected for his economic policies. “Corporate America”....the same corporate America Trump gave a YUGE tax break? Yeah, corps must hate him.
Trump is in the pocket of the corporations. Thanks for the confirmation.

Trump was not elected for his economic policies....he won’t be re-elected for his economic policies. “Corporate America”....the same corporate America Trump gave a YUGE tax break? Yeah, corps must hate him.
Trump is in the pocket of the corporations. Thanks for the confirmation.

Would you prefer he be “in the pocket” of wetbacks and welfare queens like the Kenyan Nig was?

Forum List

Back