Jeb suffering for love...

dr.d

Jan 5, 2014
The "smart one" in the Bush political family just made the grievous error of suggesting that illegal immigrants take on the risk of coming here out of love for their families...and r not true felons.
Now his prez prospects r toast.
I guess the GOP is not ready for a truly compassionate conservative...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well he's entitled to his opinion.

Of course his wife is Hispanic so one can see where he's coming from.

Bush was a great Governor down here in Florida and he would make a great POTUS. Certainly better than the jackass who currently occupies the WH.

I doubt he runs though because the Bush name is still pure poinson.

The "smart one" in the Bush political family just made the grievous error of suggesting that illegal immigrants take on the risk of coming here out of love for their families...and r not true felons.

Uh, huh.

Let me tell you how it is going to go.

What will end up happening is you "Conservatives" will kick and scream all the way up to the primaries about how you don't want another Bush. And how Bush isn't a REAL conservative.

And you'll get behind everyone else inthe Clown Car until Bush finally wins.

Then you'll get behind Bush because you all hate Hillary sooooo much. He will proceed to say other really stupid things because he's an out of touch rich guy.

And when Hillary Cleans Bush's clock, you guys will whine "But he wasn't a real conservative! That's why we lost."

how awful.....

a republican who actually wants someone to vote for him besides old white christian men.....

it's ok... you should shrewd jeb as much as possible.

then go nominate one of the wackos.

Fuck Jeb Bush.

Fuck the whole goddamn prescot bush line.

A bunch of elitist pig fascist aristocrats who should have grown up in Europe.

They're worse than "liberals".

Their legacy has done more to promote a collectivist authoritarian world government than marx himself ever dreamed of.

Not that I hate GWB, I think his intentions were good. Just that he didn't know his goals were counterproductive.

how awful.....

a republican who actually wants someone to vote for him besides old white christian men.....

My dear mindless bed wetting little lady....

I PRAY TO GOD ONE OF THOSE "wackos" GETS NOMINATED THIS TIME!!!

We both know why the "moderates" YOU prefer lose elections.

It's time for some extreme solutions, because they work.

Fuck Jeb Bush.

Their legacy has done more to promote a collectivist authoritarian world government than marx himself ever dreamed of.

Not that I hate GWB, I think his intentions were good. Just that he didn't know his goals were counterproductive.

You forgot to say bedwetter

It appears to me that the GOP is addicted to stupid. And just like any addict, they have to hit rock bottom before they can admit they have a problem and start fixing it.

I was hoping this would happen sooner, because I desperately want the GOP to be a legitimate option.

But apparently they're going to have to nominate one of these extreme wackos and take the shellacking that will produce before they can admit the problem.

[

Really? When?

When did an "Extreme" solution work?

It's kind of laughable to call Mitt Romney a "moderate", when you can't point to one issue where he was more moderate than Bush-43 on.

The GOP did not lose because of "Moderation". They lost because people no longer think they are competent or care about folks like them.

Fuck Jeb Bush.

You forgot to say bedwetter

The Bush's aren't "bed wetters".

They're globalists.

"Neo-Fascists" if you will.

Mindless liberal douchebags who have zero critical thinking skills and demand a nanny state are bed wetters.

There's the distinction, though I'm sure you can't track the chain of thought since of course you can't actually think.

[

Really? When?

It's kind of laughable to call Mitt Romney a "moderate", when you can't point to one issue where he was more moderate than Bush-43 on.

The GOP did not lose because of "Moderation". They lost because people no longer think they are competent or care about folks like them.

This is why I keep this bed wetter on ignore, so I don't even see this sort of idiocy.

Yet my human nature sometimes makes me curious so I "view post" even though I know I'm opening a picture of a gory train wreck.

Blood all over the place, bodies lying around, horrified survivors crawling away and the smell of burning metal and flesh...

I'm sometimes amused by the stupidity the "view post" link offers, but in this case I'm disgusted that someone would hire a train conductor this blind and stupid.

Sometimes I think satan himself invented GFI plugs so that morons like this didn't electrocute themselves to death in the bathtub with a hair dryer. How imbeciles like this survive into their teens is unheard of in 3rd world countries, and that's why their kids are kicking our asses scholastically.

Well well well. Has it crossed any puny liberal mind that conservatives have actually had it up to here with political family dynasties?

That quite simply they don't want to see another Bush in the White House? He would make a good candidate but people are tired of political royalty.

Nah, that wouldn't be logical to any liberal. It's more fun to accuse the right of being callous and racist at any given time.

Lord Almighty, you people just keep banging the "conservatives will eat your kittens and kill your grandmother" drum.

With your stupid voter base it's a winner.

Last edited:
Yeah, if a guy kept ripping my arguments to shreds, I'd wish I could ignore him too.

Your response is illustrated below.

tumblr_n3vxd0RyWi1sd2x7no1_1280.jpg

how awful.....

What kind of "extreme solutions" r U talking about?

Well well well. Has it crossed any puny liberal mind that conservatives have actually had it up to here with political family dynasties?

That quite simply they don't want to see another Bush in the White House? He would make a good candidate but people are tired of political royalty.

Nah, that wouldn't be logical to any liberal. It's more fun to accuse the right of being callous and racist at any given time.

Lord Almighty, you people just keep banging the "conservatives will eat your kittens and kill your grandmother" drum.

With your stupid voter base it's a winner.

Tiny - it's a two way street. Some liberals do the "conservatives will eat your kittens" crap. Just like some conservatives do the "liberals are communists" crap.

We get it. The hyper-partisan lies and hyperbole fly both ways. The vast majority of folks are sophisticated enough to see right through it - and actually deduct credibility from those who participate.

So far, I like what I hear from Jeb as much as what I'm hearing from anyone else - but you are right - that Bush name is an albatross - a HUGE albatross.

Last edited:
[

Really? When?

This is why I keep this bed wetter on ignore, so I don't even see this sort of idiocy.

Yet my human nature sometimes makes me curious so I "view post" even though I know I'm opening a picture of a gory train wreck.

Blood all over the place, bodies lying around, horrified survivors crawling away and the smell of burning metal and flesh...

I'm sometimes amused by the stupidity the "view post" link offers, but in this case I'm disgusted that someone would hire a train conductor this blind and stupid.

Sometimes I think satan himself invented GFI plugs so that morons like this didn't electrocute themselves to death in the bathtub with a hair dryer. How imbeciles like this survive into their teens is unheard of in 3rd world countries, and that's why their kids are kicking our asses scholastically.

So admittably, you couldn't answer my straightforward question.

When did an "Extreme" solution have a good result?

Thanks.

All Jeb Bush would be is controlled opposition to the Democratic party. If the Republican establishment supports the Bush dynasty than they deserve to lose..... again.

Forum List

Back