Jeb Bush 2012

Agreed, although I'd rather see another effete northeastern mafia scion instead of a Chicago Ganstah in the White House.

Jeb was a decent governor. He would have been a better President than W. But the Bush name is too toxic so I can't see it. Plus aristocracies are unAmerican.

I got no disagreement with any of your observations here, though I would say that he likely would have been a better president than W.

Agreed, although I'd rather see another effete northeastern mafia scion instead of a Chicago Ganstah in the White House.

"Obama is black, therefore he must be a street hoodlum."

And you wonder why people say you fools are racist?

Last edited:
Its gonna be Romney and we all know it. The right doesn't want to admit it yet because if we know this much in advance, we'll have plenty of time to expose him for the doofis he is.

So for now they want us to believe that Palin has a chance. Its like a magician. Distract us with Palin in one hand so we don't see the coin (Romney) in the other hand.

Given enough time, we will dissect the Mormon faith until everyone knows what a joke it is. Christians won't feel comfortable voting for a Mormon. Neither will Agnostics and athiests.

And then we'll investigate just how liberal he was back in Massachussets.

When you play the race card, you admit that you don't can't make an effective argument.

When you play the race card, you admit that you don't can't make an effective argument.

Typical. You make a racist comment, and then whoever points it out is "playing the race card".

The Obama administration is Chock Full of Chicago Political Hacks who are running the government like a bunch of gangstahs. Many of them are white. So stuff your race card up your ass.

Typical. You make a racist comment, and then whoever points it out is "playing the race card".

So you're assuming...based on your own prejudices against African Americans..... that all "Chicago gangstas" are black?

No - it's the racist attitudes in your psyche.

and where did you get this quote...or is it just another assumption on your part...based on your prejudices towards African Americans.

It's the implication behind Boedicca's comment.

When you make baseless assumptions you make yourself look like an ASS. boedicca simply stated that he would rather see a NE gangster instead of a Chicago one in office....and the first thing that came to my mind when he said Chicago gangster was Al Capone, Frank Nitti and Dutch Shultz....hardly African Americans....and not likely candidates for the presidency in today's U.S.A.

Perhaps you shouldn't look at every statement through your eyes of a race baiter/racist. You'll find that you'll get along much better in society when you stop being a racist.

No more political dynasties, please.

Wait--What about a Clinton Dynasty!!
I know you guys are thinking I am talking about Hillary--UHUH!!

I am talking about Chelsea! C.C.C.P.(Chelsea Clinton to Control the People):tongue:

Chelsea is a Manchurian Candidate.

Be afwaid, be vewy afwaid.

Forum List

Back