Jeb Bush 2012

Douger

Rookie
Jun 25, 2009
Not fucking there !
How many of you idiots would vote for Jebby ?

Attachments

• $GW_and_Jeb_01.jpg
    $GW_and_Jeb_01.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 67
I feel sorry for Jeb Bush. He is clearly the one Bush son best suited to be President of the United States

Unfortunately, brother George has poisoned that well and Jeb will no longer be able to run for president.

The Stink of Bush is upon him

It wont matter who the tea party people would vote for, whoever they back cant win.

I feel sorry for Jeb Bush. He is clearly the one Bush son best suited to be President of the United States

Unfortunately, brother George has poisoned that well and Jeb will no longer be able to run for president.

Ayup. Say what you will about his views, but I'd say it's pretty obvious that Jeb is an intellegent guy.

• Banned
It wont matter who the tea party people would vote for, whoever they back cant win.
Don't be so sure.
I think there are more RepublicanTs in Murka than democraps. They'll be out in full force since most of them are unemployed,need dental work and sealer for the trailer roof.
More change.Kill the taxes on tobakky and give free season tickets to NASCAR and rasslin for all Murkins !
They'll get rid of Social security,medicaire/aid, libraries, kill the health care bill and all of dat thar kommyniss, Markziss, evil, unMurkin nonsense !
Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran !
Gawd Blass Murka !
Jeb / Palin 2012.
Be there.

Ayup. Say what you will about his views, but I'd say it's pretty obvious that Jeb is an intellegent guy.

I don't know if he's qualified, intelligent enough, or whatever.

But for christssakes, I'd hope the Republicans could choose SOMEONE that could effectively campaign against Obama in 2012 over a platform of shrinking the Federal Government: HOW FUCKING COMPLICATED IS THIS????

I don't know if he's qualified, intelligent enough, or whatever.

But for christssakes, I'd hope the Republicans could choose SOMEONE that could effectively campaign against Obama in 2012 over a platform of shrinking the Federal Government: HOW FUCKING COMPLICATED IS THIS????

They just better hope no one asks them what that meaningless slogan means.

No more political dynasties, please.

I loved that show - twas a wonderful guilty pleasure.

:)

I'm going to reserve my decision until I actually see who the GOP candidate is.

Yes of course...it's always a wise thing to smear, besmurch and judge someone based on another persons actions....thank you for confirming what a bunch of dipshits left wingers are.

His wife and children aren't really up to family values scrutiny. That could play VERY WELL for the Democrats.

Yes of course...it's always a wise thing to smear, besmurch and judge someone based on another persons actions....thank you for confirming what a bunch of dipshits left wingers are.

You want to run a third member of the Bush family??

Good luck to you

You want to run a third member of the Bush family??

Good luck to you

I didn't say that...I voiced my opinion on your obvious prejudices.

Forum List

Back