Jean-Marie Le Pen to Face Sanhedrin for Questioning the Importance of the Alleged Jew Holocaust

Oh bullshit, the most incriminating evidence of the Holocaust came from the Nazis themselves, that's what happens when you are meticulous record keepers
It's comical how many people fall for the "evidence is in the meticulous record keeping" ploy.

Yet there is not one single shred of evidence on any piece of paper work where the Nazi's mention killing jews by gas chambers. ..... :cool:

I've been to Buchenwald....it happened. Worst day of my entire life

Nothing funny about it. Everyone should view a camp like Buchenwald, it was sobering
It's comical how many people fall for the "evidence is in the meticulous record keeping" ploy.

Yet there is not one single shred of evidence on any piece of paper work where the Nazi's mention killing jews by gas chambers. ..... :cool:

You have to be clueless and in denial to believe it never happened. It happened and the world said never again...but it's happening again and the world does nothing to stop it. We're supposed to learn from history, not repeat the atrocities of it

1376275354bbb6e5_l.jpg

Four of my family members were murdered in the camps in Poland by the subhuman Ops favorite people, that included 2 children under the age of 10

ORLY?

Slander much?

Why do you say "subhuman" & "Ops favorite people"; when YOUR favorite subhuman people in the USSR had already murdered at least 20 million Christians before WW2 even started?

Four of your family members murdered, you say? Which German labor camp where your alleged relatives incarcerated at?

Did they try to escape? Did they try to sabotage something?

Btw? When the leader of the Nation of Judea (that had declared war against Germany in 1933); Chaim Weizman; told the world on September 6th 1939 the Nation of Judea would be fighting on the side of the British against their host country Germany....did your 4 family members step forward and say "HELL NO, we're not fighting on the side of the British against Germany" ?

Who gives a fuck

You obviously do. Would you rather news like this be covered up in Europe as well as in America?

Here is a question for you.

Why is the Jew so aggressive? What do these creatures have to hide?

Is it because their father is Satan? The Holy Scriptures are clear.
Jews are Gods chosen people, plain and simple.

ORLY?

"Hey, we ARE god's chosen people. Its just most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer."-- Rabbi Abe Finkelstein

The Holohoax is the cornerstone of jewing. It is the impenetrable wall of the jew criminal castle. It would appear as though the jews are trying to tell us that the only way to stop rampant jewish criminality is to terminate all of them and since that's not acceptable, they must be allowed to continue their criminal activity with impunity!

Oh bullshit, the most incriminating evidence of the Holocaust came from the Nazis themselves, that's what happens when you are meticulous record keepers

HAHAHA. Records can be forged, you simpleton. And as for the nazis that admitted theier guilt at nuremberg, every one had their testicles crushed.

Four of my family members were murdered in the camps in Poland by the subhuman Ops favorite people, that included 2 children under the age of 10

HAHAHA. You jooz and your conspiracy theories. Anything to get a buck out of the goys.

SASSYIRISHLASS SAID:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been there too. And compared the place to the WW2 photos I have of Buchenwald. The modern tourist trap that is Buchenwald; bears no resemblance to the WW2 version.

Btw? Did you know that even Elie Wiesel confirmed there were no deaths what-so-ever in the German labor camps in Germany?

Who gives a fuck

You obviously do. Would you rather news like this be covered up in Europe as well as in America?

I just wonder, if you had 10 Jews lined up in front of you, 4 men, 4 women, 1 boy and 1 girl, would you kill them all? Or just the men and the boy?

Please answer honestly.

It was all set up and staged by the Russians after the war.

Much like a Hollywood set with authentic looking props and realistic facades in order to fool the public. .... :cool:
If you had been on the Titanic, It never would have sank, you are so full of crap, that you would have held up the whole boat, until help could have arrived.

Who gives a fuck

I just wonder, if you had 10 Jews lined up in front of you, 4 men, 4 women, 1 boy and 1 girl, would you kill them all? Or just the men and the boy?

Please answer honestly.

Two way street fallacy much?

I could ask you the same question...if you had 10 Muslims lined up in front of you, 4 men, 4 women, 1 boy and 1 girl, would you kill them all? Or just the men and the boy?

Please answer honestly.

If you had 10 Christians lined up in front of you, 4 men, 4 women, 1 boy and 1 girl, would you kill them all? Or just the men and the boy?

Please answer honestly.

It was all set up and staged by the Russians after the war.

Much like a Hollywood set with authentic looking props and realistic facades in order to fool the public. .... :cool:
If you had been on the Titanic, It never would have sank, you are so full of crap, that you would have held up the whole boat, until help could have arrived.

Why are you filled with so much hate towards people who post facts you cannot or will not refute?

What does your Rabbi tell you to do about the hate you have inside your heart ?

Jean-Marie Le Pen to Face Sanhedrin for Questioning the Importance of the Alleged Jew Holocaust

88124_lepen45-618x412.jpg

Old Man Le Pen

So Holocaust denial is illegal in Western Europe.

We all know this.

What we didn’t know – or at least I didn’t – is that it is also illegal to deny the relative importance of the Holocaust.

Jean-Marie Le Pen is being put on trial for just that. Though the old man knew better than to outright deny, he did dismiss it as not the most important thing which has ever happened ever in history, and for that, he must pay, apparently.

Gas Chambers Were Just A Detail Far-Right French Politician Jean-Marie Le Pen To Be Prosecuted Under Holocaust Denial Law
Jean-Marie Le Pen, founder and former leader of France’s far-right National Front party, will appear before a judge for saying that gas chambers in concentration camps were a minor detail of World War II.

In France, it is illegal to deny the Holocaust or any of the established facts surrounding Nazi crimes against humanity. Failure to comply with the law can carry a penalty of huge fines and even jail time. Le Pen’s comments have caused a rift in his party and sparked broader conversations about the tradition of free speech in France.

In response to the charges brought against him, Le Pen defended his comments by saying “I didn’t talk about the number of deaths. I talked about a system. I said it was a detail in the history of the war.”

But that’s the actual and obvious truth of the matter.

So how can he be charged with something he obviously – objectively – did not do?

Well, it looks like they are looking to set a new precedent, where even claiming that Jewish lives are of equal value to non-Jewish lives is a criminal act.

Debates over the limits of free speech have been raging in the country since terrorist attacks on satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo claimed the lives of 12 people in January. However, the law under which Le Pen will be prosecuted, the Gayssot Act, is 15 years old.

The law was passed in 1990, and it makes it illegal to deny the Holocaust or to deny any of the details as they are described under the London Charter of 1945. From the moment the law was passed, it has been highly contested by many in France, a nation whose motto, “Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité (Liberty, Equality, Fraternity), has often served as an international rallying cry for freedom.

In Democracy, each man is divinely endowed with the freedom to be crucified for questioning Jews.

Le Pen told Agence France-Presse Friday that he did not “for one moment” regret his remarks.

Good on him.

It will be very interesting to see how this all plays out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My response: He didn't "deny," he simply implied goyim lives are of equal value to Jews.

Crucify him ?

Problem is that le Pen is a known racist and holocaust denier. If he says anything about anything he should be locked up just for being le Pen.

Thing is, most people could criticise Israel and Jews when the point is relevant.

The point is if you start your "argument" with "foowkin' Joows are taking over everything, the holocaust isn't relevant anyway" then you're probably going to be seen as an anti-Semite.

I could easily make a case and not end up in court.

Slander, Libel and all of those things are NOT protected by free speech, and never have been, nor is hate speech and all of that.

It's HOW you say things and WHAT you say that is important.

People just say something that's ridiculous then when they're slapped down for being anti-Semites they then say their freedom of speech is being denied, when it clearly isn't.

But people who don't know what has been said then jump on the bandwagon claiming stuff.

88124_lepen45-618x412.jpg

Old Man Le Pen

So Holocaust denial is illegal in Western Europe.

We all know this.

What we didn’t know – or at least I didn’t – is that it is also illegal to deny the relative importance of the Holocaust.

Jean-Marie Le Pen is being put on trial for just that. Though the old man knew better than to outright deny, he did dismiss it as not the most important thing which has ever happened ever in history, and for that, he must pay, apparently.

Gas Chambers Were Just A Detail Far-Right French Politician Jean-Marie Le Pen To Be Prosecuted Under Holocaust Denial Law
Jean-Marie Le Pen, founder and former leader of France’s far-right National Front party, will appear before a judge for saying that gas chambers in concentration camps were a minor detail of World War II.

In France, it is illegal to deny the Holocaust or any of the established facts surrounding Nazi crimes against humanity. Failure to comply with the law can carry a penalty of huge fines and even jail time. Le Pen’s comments have caused a rift in his party and sparked broader conversations about the tradition of free speech in France.

In response to the charges brought against him, Le Pen defended his comments by saying “I didn’t talk about the number of deaths. I talked about a system. I said it was a detail in the history of the war.”

But that’s the actual and obvious truth of the matter.

So how can he be charged with something he obviously – objectively – did not do?

Well, it looks like they are looking to set a new precedent, where even claiming that Jewish lives are of equal value to non-Jewish lives is a criminal act.

Debates over the limits of free speech have been raging in the country since terrorist attacks on satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo claimed the lives of 12 people in January. However, the law under which Le Pen will be prosecuted, the Gayssot Act, is 15 years old.

The law was passed in 1990, and it makes it illegal to deny the Holocaust or to deny any of the details as they are described under the London Charter of 1945. From the moment the law was passed, it has been highly contested by many in France, a nation whose motto, “Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité (Liberty, Equality, Fraternity), has often served as an international rallying cry for freedom.

In Democracy, each man is divinely endowed with the freedom to be crucified for questioning Jews.

Le Pen told Agence France-Presse Friday that he did not “for one moment” regret his remarks.

Good on him.

It will be very interesting to see how this all plays out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My response: He didn't "deny," he simply implied goyim lives are of equal value to Jews.

Crucify him ?

Problem is that le Pen is a known racist and holocaust denier. If he says anything about anything he should be locked up just for being le Pen.

That's an interesting opinion you have. 100% erroneous, but still interesting.

Le Pens response should have been:

There were 55 million civilians killed in WW2 and estimates of over 80 million people total. If you have a problem with me saying that jews were only a small percentage (<10% or .3% if you use the Official International Red Cross numbers), then you have a simple math problem that a 5th grader could help you with.

Are you smarter than a 5th grader?

Oh, that's right, jewish boys don't learn math do they? Well, that's your problem now isn't it? Neither I nor German 5th graders have such a problem. Don't make your problem OUR problem.

Take responsibility for your own actions like the 60 million Russian civilians that were holocausted under the military leadership of jews, or the 10 million Ukrainians starved to death in the Holodomor, or the Armenian genocide under the leadership of a jew, or the current "War on Terror" that the marxist Neo-con Jews are responsible for.

Like I tried to say, The Holocaust (TM) was just a small side note to the total loss of life. To DENY that fact is to denigrate the lives of every non-jew that died in that war, or the people holocausted by jews before, after, and during WW2!

Am I being clear?

frigidweirdo:
Thing is, most people could criticise Israel and Jews when the point is relevant.

The point is if you start your "argument" with "foowkin' Joows are taking over everything, the holocaust isn't relevant anyway" then you're probably going to be seen as an anti-Semite.

I could easily make a case and not end up in court.

Slander, Libel and all of those things are NOT protected by free speech, and never have been, nor is hate speech and all of that.

It's HOW you say things and WHAT you say that is important.

People just say something that's ridiculous then when they're slapped down for being anti-Semites they then say their freedom of speech is being denied, when it clearly isn't.

But people who don't know what has been said then jump on the bandwagon claiming stuff.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORLY?

Perhaps, if you live in France, Germany, or Canada. Here in America all of that IS protected by the 1st Amendment which is why the marxists want so desperately to end free speech in America.

Forum List

Back