Jean-Marie Le Pen to Face Sanhedrin for Questioning the Importance of the Alleged Jew Holocaust

frigidweirdo:
Thing is, most people could criticise Israel and Jews when the point is relevant.

The point is if you start your "argument" with "foowkin' Joows are taking over everything, the holocaust isn't relevant anyway" then you're probably going to be seen as an anti-Semite.

I could easily make a case and not end up in court.

Slander, Libel and all of those things are NOT protected by free speech, and never have been, nor is hate speech and all of that.

It's HOW you say things and WHAT you say that is important.

People just say something that's ridiculous then when they're slapped down for being anti-Semites they then say their freedom of speech is being denied, when it clearly isn't.

But people who don't know what has been said then jump on the bandwagon claiming stuff.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slander, Libel and all of those things are NOT protected by free speech, and never have been, nor is hate speech and all of that.

ORLY?

Perhaps, if you live in France, Germany, or Canada. Here in America all of that IS protected by the 1st Amendment which is why the marxists want so desperately to end free speech in America.

Could you please use the quote function, it makes life so much easier.

Libel is protected by the First Amendment?

Er... no, it's not. Nor is treason, nor is hate speech, nor is slander.

You can go to court of libel. You CANNOT claim that what you said is protected by the 1A when it is slander or libel. Hence why slander and libel are CRIMES in the US.

I thought you were talking about what is said online. If one is in Canada, France, or Germany, one has to pretend the holocaust happened. One doesn't have to pretend that here in America which is why the cultural marxists want to end OUR free speech.

SAYIT
I'm not sure there ever has been (or ever can be) a more stupid claim. Ever. Thank you.
-----------------------------

You're entitled to your opinion even when that opinion is 100% erroneous. As am I.

Free speech is a wonderful thing, isn't it?

Stalin was jewish, Lenin was jewish. Trotsky was jewish.

But hey, if... YOU....want to believe jewish propaganda, then that is your right to do so. You have the right to believe whatever you want to.

Your friends, the cultural marxists who manufacture this propaganda passed another strange act after the Soviet Union came down- The 1991 War Crimes Act.

The language is confusing, but basicly it means that the only ``War Criminals`` are German and gave way to Nazi Hunting while many dirty commies escaped to Israel. The 90s were a decade of the looting of severely weakened Eastern European nations by International Yid Finance, an obvious proof of the International Communism and International Capitalism false dichotomy- Two hands of the same world enslavement machine.

The weirder things get, the better. There is no need to even deny the holocaust, you can just say it wasn't even the worst thing that happened, and ask if Jewish life is more important than European life. Their monopolization of the suffering and victim status would say so and then put you in jail for your independent thought.

Your friends.

Stalin was Jewish. PROVE IT.

Lenin was Jewish. PROVE IT.

Trotsky was Jewish. PROVE IT.

An argument that anything you don't agree with is "Jewish propaganda" is complete nonsense.

As for the rest of what you say, what are you rambling on about?

Off topic much?

1. I don't have anything to prove to you. The onus of the burden of proof is on you to prove your claims about the 3 jews you named. Or, anything else you claim.

2. You didn't post any links to support your wild claims about Lenin, Stalin and Trotsky , so why would I be beholden to "prove" anything to a propagandist like you?

3. If you don't like that, then go troll another thread with your anti-Christian hate. You won't be missed on this thread, I can assure you.

If it's off topic then maybe you should have THOUGHT OF THAT when you decided to write that these people were Jewish.

Is it off topic to ask you to back up what you say? Seemingly so.

You don't have anything to prove it? Right, then DON'T SAY SOMETHING YOU CAN'T BACK UP.

I can back up what I said.

Stalin was born in what is now Georgia. 83.9% of the current population is Orthodox Christian. Muslims make up 9.9%. There were some Jews in Georgia, and still are, but 30,000 Jews lived there in 1926 out of about 2 million at the time.

So, it would have been possible for Stalin to be a Jew, however at the age of 15 he went to the Tiflis Spiritual Seminary to train to be a priest.

He became an atheist, which means not only was he not a Jew, but he was also an atheist too.

But then you're probably not interested in this. You just say things that aren't true then you say you don't need to back yourself up. Great. So, you're just plain wrong.

However you want me to back myself up. Fine

Montefiore, Simon Sebag (2007), Young Stalin, Weidenfeld & Nicolson, ISBN 978-0-297-85068-7

In this book it says Stalin went to the Gori Theological School, this school is Orthodox Christian.

Also it says he went to Tiflis Spirtiual Seminary.

Stalin s Biblical Rhetoric Political Theology Today

Here's an article about Stalin's BIBLE.

Stalin as a Theological Student Political Theology Today

"I suggest that one source was an intense period – five years – of study at the Spiritual Seminary, in Tiflis, Georgia. He was a student at the college during an extremely formative period, from the age of 15 to the verge of his twentieth birthday (1894-1899). The seminary, in the capital of Georgia, trained priests for the Russian Orthodox Church. "

So, prove things I can. Problem is people like you will ignore all the truth. You're not here for the truth, you're here to just talk rubbish.

Your last point appears to suggest that if you say that Stalin, Lenin etc were not Jews, then this is "anti-Christian hate".

Jeez, you're extremely desperate.

I thought you were talking about what is said online. If one is in Canada, France, or Germany, one has to pretend the holocaust happened. One doesn't have to pretend that here in America which is why the cultural marxists want to end OUR free speech.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're blabbering on about. Could you write this in English?

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're blabbering on about. Could you write this in English?

Read this carefully. You have been making off topic posts in this thread willy nilly. That is going to stop or I am going to hit the ignore button for you.

The topic in THIS thread is .....Jean-Marie Le Pen to Face Sanhedrin for Questioning the Importance of the Alleged Jew Holocaust.

If you are going to continue to post in this thread confine your posts to that topic and that topic only.

No more "attack the messenger" posts from you, got it?

Yea, we know how she bragged about getting a rapist out of jail

You democrats who support women must be proud

Assholes
Link?

Read this carefully. You have been making off topic posts in this thread willy nilly. That is going to stop or I am going to hit the ignore button for you.

The topic in THIS thread is .....Jean-Marie Le Pen to Face Sanhedrin for Questioning the Importance of the Alleged Jew Holocaust.

If you are going to continue to post in this thread confine your posts to that topic and that topic only.

Hey booooby answer the question you said Stalin and the rest was Jewish, so prove your claim bitch

hundreds of thousands of muzzie sluts are dancing on the dead bodies of infants for the glory of the pile of shit in the sky-----allah al kanzeer----as we post

bear513
Hey booooby answer the question you said Stalin and the rest was Jewish, so prove your claim bitch
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, they are. And perhaps I will create a thread later entitled "The 3 Jews named Lenin,Stalin, and Trotsky."

Or, you can create the thread and I will fill in the info for said thread. But, in THIS thread we are not concerned with thread hijackers who are DESPERATELY trying to disrupt / derail THIS thread.

At the moment Le Pen is the only honest politician in Europe. A real leader.

If the holocaust really happened, why not let people talk about it and make fools of themselves. Oh wait, the more people talk about it the more they see it is impossible that it happened. Here is a video from Dr. David Duke. Why don't we ever hear about this holocaust?

The Zionist Red Army by David Duke

Israel Prime Minister Netanyahu announces Israel will build a memorial to honor the Red Army?

Honor the communist army that from the days of Trotsky killed tens of millions of Russians, other Eastern Europeans and Germans, raped millions during the war?

In this video David Duke shows how the one of the greatest genocidal maniacs who ever lived, Ilya Ehrenburg, who propagandized Soviet troops to rape and murder millions, was honored by the American Jewish community and even by the Holocaust Museum,Yad Vashem, in Israel.

Israel is shown to be a continuation of that same Bolshevik mentality.

Is it because the Bolsheviks, the Israelis and the marxist media conglomerate ABCNNBCBSFOXNYTAP in America are the same people?

The very same ethnic group?

Birds of a feather who flock together?

Peas in a pod?

Please, hit the ignore button.

You're a troll, pure and simple. Bye.

Please, hit the ignore button.

You're a troll, pure and simple. Bye.

Still projecting, I see. The trolls here at present are you and running dog ... er ah...bear. Did you watch the video I just posted? The answers to what you were demanding from me are found in that video. I like to kill two birds with one stone whenever possible.

"Le Pen told Agence France-Presse Friday that he did not “for one moment” regret his remarks."

A manly response.

If his daughter were only half as incorruptible and courageous as this man is... France will still have a chance with National Front. It´s changed a lot since she´s in charge. Jews are mainstream in a party that used to be more than anti-immigration, or anti-multicultural, aware of jew activities to undermine countries and races, one above all, the true root of the problems all our societies suffer unnecessarily (from economic to social problems).

Pope Francis to be Tried by Sanhedrin

A re-established and self-declared Israeli Sanhedrin, the religious High Court composed of 71 sages, has declared that it is putting Pope Francis on trial unless he retracts his statement that the Jews have no right to the land of Israel or to Jerusalem.

In February 2013, the Vatican officially recognized the “State of Palestine” but more significantly, the Vatican signed a treaty in June with “Palestine” in which the Holy See switched its diplomatic relations from the Palestinian Liberation Organization to the “State of Palestine.” This treaty is the first legal document negotiated between the Holy See and the Palestinian state and as such, constitutes an official recognition.

The trial and judgment will be on September 20th, 2015. If Pope Francis chooses to ignore the summons, he will be judged in absentia.

The Sanhedrin sent a letter to Pope Francis in reaction to the Vatican’s recent support of the Palestinian Authority’s unilateral moves to declare themselves a nation, reported the Hebrew magazine Matzav Haruach on June 24.

Will they crucify him too?

Source

France: Court Rules in Favor of Papa Le Pen, Against Deviant Jew-Loving Fruit of His Loins

Jean-Marie_Le_Pen_333.jpg

Still kicking ass and taking down names (of Jews)

A small victory.

It’s too bad he’s too old, he could just completely take over the party again and start firing up the ovens. He seems to have set up a very good legal position as leader for life.

AP:

A French appeal court has confirmed the cancellation of a mail-in vote organized by far-right leader Marine Le Pen to try to end her father’s influence on their National Front party.

The court in the Paris suburb of Versailles ruled Tuesday that the vote by party members represented a breach in party statutes.

It was the third court victory in less than a month for Jean-Marie Le Pen, a co-founder of the National Front, and a setback for daughter Marine, the president.

He had already been reinstated as honorary party head for life by a court after Marine had tried to Jew him out of the position.

It’s a shame he didn’t have a son.

For the record, Le Pen is still being prosecuted for Holocaust denial for calling the Holocaust a “detail of history.” Yes, he didn’t deny it happened, but because he didn’t claim it was the most important thing that has ever happened in history, the Jews who run France are equating it to denial.

Forum List

Back