Jason Collins Is the Envy of Straight Men Everywhere

Jason Collins is using the media to his advantage. He was on the verge of being nameless before he pulled out his dick and yelled giddy-up!

It got him a call from Obama.

For some reason Obama is looking more and more gay every day.

obama-looks-gay-92006804562.jpeg

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU]Samwell - "What What (In the Butt)" - YouTube[/ame]

here you guys can watch this while you dream of poet when hes not here

This message is hidden because poet is on your ignore list.

You aren't missing much, just some more racist rantings.

I don't have him on ignore because people like him remind me that I'm on the right side.

LOL....oh, the poor hapless "white people" who feel offense, at the slightest mention of their own racism and bigotry. Oh, the injustice of it all. Newsflash, pointing out your racism, isn't me, being racist...it's me, calling your asses out, and exposing darkness to light. Vampires bitching about the sun is all you are.

Dude you are one of the biggest racists on USMC. Everything and anything is about race to you. Piss off dickweed.

The NBA is one of the most misogynistic and racist organizations on the planet!

If you go by the players, yes. If you go by the organization, absolutely not. Stern uses NBA dollars to subsidize the failing WNBA.

I wonder which sports people would pay to watch women compete in other than the Olympics?

You aren't missing much, just some more racist rantings.

I don't have him on ignore because people like him remind me that I'm on the right side.

LOL....oh, the poor hapless "white people" who feel offense, at the slightest mention of their own racism and bigotry. Oh, the injustice of it all. Newsflash, pointing out your racism, isn't me, being racist...it's me, calling your asses out, and exposing darkness to light. Vampires bitching about the sun is all you are.

Dude you are one of the biggest racists on USMC. Everything and anything is about race to you. Piss off dickweed.

Dude-ette, the only ones that are the biggest racists on USMB (not USMC, you dumb dora), are the ones opposing me. You and your kind make it all about race, and I'm merely responding to it. Unafraid, and in your face....so, naturally, you would rail and bitch and moan, against it. And sorry, I don't speak or do "whitespeak". Weeds have dicks??? LOLOLOL.

Jason Collins is using the media to his advantage. He was on the verge of being nameless before he pulled out his dick and yelled giddy-up!

Exactly. Now even though he's not much of an NBA player, if they let him go he can claim it's due to his homosexuality.

Hey, whatever. I don't give two shits about the NBA.

Great observation! Any attempt to release or trade him and he gets to play the victim card.

Quite the ingenious plan, I have to admit.

Jason Collins Is the Envy of Straight Men Everywhere by Sherman Alexie - Seattle Features - The Stranger, Seattle's Only Newspaper

vig-alexie-570.jpg

That's What Makes the Homophobes So Uncomfortable

So when Jason Collins, an NBA basketball player, announced this week that he was gay and became the first active athlete in the four major professional American sports leagues to come out of the closet, I was proud of him. And I was aroused, politically speaking.

He's the Jackie Robinson of homosexual basketball big men.

He's seven feet and 250 pounds of man-loving man.

And he's an aging center in the last days of his professional career who might not be signed by a team next season.

Homophobic basketball fans will disparage his skills, somehow equating his NBA benchwarmer status with his sexuality. But let's not forget that Collins is still one of the best 1,000 basketball players in the world. He has always been better than his modest statistics would indicate, and his teams have been dramatically more efficient with him on the court. He is better at hoops than 99.9 percent of you are at anything you do. He might not be a demigod, but he's certainly a semi-demigod. Moreover, his basketball colleagues universally praise him as a physically and mentally tough player. In his prime, he ably battled that behemoth known as Shaquille O'Neal. Most of all, Collins is widely regarded as one of the finest gentlemen to ever play the game. Generous, wise, and supportive, he's a natural leader. And he has a degree from Stanford University.

In other words, he's a highly attractive dude.

But, watch...haters gon' hate. In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Poet's palate be puckerin'

Dude-ette, the only ones that are the biggest racists on USMB (not USMC, you dumb dora), are the ones opposing me. You and your kind make it all about race, and I'm merely responding to it. Unafraid, and in your face....so, naturally, you would rail and bitch and moan, against it. And sorry, I don't speak or do "whitespeak". Weeds have dicks??? LOLOLOL.

Every one of your threads and most of your posts are about race, you are a bigot, a hater, and a racist of the highest order. You can claim otherwise all you want to but the evidence is there. Racists like yourself are dwindling out, and good riddance to you. Dickweed.

Exactly. Now even though he's not much of an NBA player, if they let him go he can claim it's due to his homosexuality.

Hey, whatever. I don't give two shits about the NBA.

Great observation! Any attempt to release or trade him and he gets to play the victim card.

Quite the ingenious plan, I have to admit.

Please. Like whites, or straights haven't "played any cards". The hypocrisy is of biblical proportions. And the outrage is so fake.

The NBA is one of the most misogynistic and racist organizations on the planet!

If you go by the players, yes. If you go by the organization, absolutely not. Stern uses NBA dollars to subsidize the failing WNBA.

I wonder which sports people would pay to watch women compete in other than the Olympics?

Tennis.

The LPGA seems to be mildly successful. I don't know if it gets subsidized by the PGA or not though.

Individual women's sports like tennis/golf will always be successful as long as sponsorships are driving them.

Forum List

Back