• Infulenced by the right?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infulenced by the left?

• Infulenced by Palin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just because you think it's hackery doesn't make it so...

As it turns out, I was right....

Go vote, asshole....

It's hackery.

It's a partisan shot, from a partisan poster.

My opinion on the lad has been expressed. I don't need to vote in a poll to reinforce it.

In other words you want the opportunity to later lie about your position which a vote in this poll would preclude, Got ya. As for hackery pointing out few Liberals will vote in this poll, 21 people have voted, I count just ONE liberal. Go figure.

You're a moron. I stated very clearly what I thought.

Good to see you are still in full fledged left v. right mode.

Idiot.

It's hackery.

It's a partisan shot, from a partisan poster.

My opinion on the lad has been expressed. I don't need to vote in a poll to reinforce it.

In other words you want the opportunity to later lie about your position which a vote in this poll would preclude, Got ya. As for hackery pointing out few Liberals will vote in this poll, 21 people have voted, I count just ONE liberal. Go figure.

Idiot.

And yet you are afraid to vote in this poll, I wonder why.

Idiot.

And yet you are afraid to vote in this poll, I wonder why.

I was so afraid that I typed this instead:

Seems to me this guy had both left and right views and the only common denominator is that he was bat shit crazy.

Is being a fucking idiot part of your mental illness or is it a side effect from the meds?

get some fresh air, you are rotting.

Your refusla to vote in this poll is because you do not want a lightning rod to show your opinion. As I recall you have posted in several of those threads and argue the point that Palin is somehow to blame.

link that.

It is as I feared.

images

Oh the fact that the political climate is fraught with malice and veiled threats directed at people couldn't POSSIBLY have been in ANY WAY responsible, could it?

No, this guys actions are more like lightening than the actions of a man driven mad.

His slaughter of a POLITICIAN had absolutely nothing to do with the hate and fear messages we're ALL being exposed to 24-7, right?

This backpeddling we're seeing is very amusing, folks.

Reap what you sow, Americans.

Not a single Liberal has voted in the poll. And if they do and pick nut case we already know that is a lie from their postings in numerous threads on this board.

It maybe that 'liberals' see the world in all of its layers, and 'conservatives' see only the surface. Yes, anyone who shoots and kills a lot of people as the shooter did Saturday is a "nut job". But to suggest "nut job" explains everything is naive, or in the case of this thread too partisan and too limited (take that anyone you like) to make a sound judgment.
There is no doubt in the mind of anyone who actually thinks that the shooter is mentally unstable, but, there is no doubt the shooter has been influenced by external forces.
Clearly he had some information on the firearm he chose, on the availabilty of the magazines he purchased and on current events.
It is too soon to render judgment, be assured investigators are turning over every rock in their effort to understand why.

I refuse to vote in this poll because the options don't fit my opinion.

"Nutcase" comes closest, but looking at the YT channel and other information this kid (to me he's nothing but a kid anyway) left behind I almost feel sorry for him too. He was obviously troubled and for a long time, why was this ignored? Or was it not ignored, and the treatment given for whatever reason was simply not enough?

Some kids just get lost. They get lost in drugs, in gangs, in sex and violence and acts of what feels to them like "empowerment". Some of them get lost in the cyber pseudo-political fringes that feed and validate their delusions and sense of alienation.

This kid was seemingly obsessed with lucid dreaming, I doubt he felt much in control of his waking life or even his own thoughts if he wanted so badly to sleep all the time and control his dreams. It seems natural to that bizarre way of thinking that he would do something he might consider "powerful". Sounds a lot like others who have gone on rampages, doesn't it?

So yeah, while nutcase comes close I have to ask myself....do I really want to just write this kid and all the others like him out there off as "nutcase" and scream for blood? It's certainly a normal, human response and I'm not insensitive to the fact that in destroying his own life he's caused the loss and destruction of others. Yes, there must be a penalty for that. But should it end there, with a pejorative and a punishment and life goes on?

Maybe, just maybe, it can be a starting point for looking at resolving the underlying problems and doing something about all these kids and adults too who just....get lost. What, I don't know. But defusing a time bomb if you can is better than ignoring it.

"Nutcase" comes closest, but looking at the YT channel and other information this kid (to me he's nothing but a kid anyway) left behind I almost feel sorry for him too. He was obviously troubled and for a long time, why was this ignored? Or was it not ignored, and the treatment given for whatever reason was simply not enough?

Some kids just get lost. They get lost in drugs, in gangs, in sex and violence and acts of what feels to them like "empowerment". Some of them get lost in the cyber pseudo-political fringes that feed and validate their delusions and sense of alienation.

This kid was seemingly obsessed with lucid dreaming, I doubt he felt much in control of his waking life or even his own thoughts if he wanted so badly to sleep all the time and control his dreams. It seems natural to that bizarre way of thinking that he would do something he might consider "powerful". Sounds a lot like others who have gone on rampages, doesn't it?

So yeah, while nutcase comes close I have to ask myself....do I really want to just write this kid and all the others like him out there off as "nutcase" and scream for blood? It's certainly a normal, human response and I'm not insensitive to the fact that in destroying his own life he's caused the loss and destruction of others. Yes, there must be a penalty for that. But should it end there, with a pejorative and a punishment and life goes on?

Maybe, just maybe, it can be a starting point for looking at resolving the underlying problems and doing something about all these kids and adults too who just....get lost. What, I don't know. But defusing a time bomb if you can is better than ignoring it.

Excellent thoughtful post. I have one point of possible disagreement. The evidence is not in that the shooter was "lost"; the possibility that he was lead to act in the way he did and against those he attacked, cannot be dismissed.

Good ole Goldie.... just in time for lunch, she gives me food for thought.

Excellent thoughtful post. I have one point of possible disagreement. The evidence is not in that the shooter was "lost"; the possibility that he was lead to act in the way he did and against those he attacked, cannot be dismissed.

Whats wrong? Afraid to admit you think rightwingers gave him the thoughts? You keep saying it.

By the way he met and hated Gifford from 2007. According to his friends. What rightwing vitriol was going on in 2007?

Sometimes there is a post that stands out as waaaaaaaay better than any other. This is one of those.

:clap2::clap2:

in other words, you are just afraid of voting in this great poll because you are a marxist hater. or something.

Whats wrong? Afraid to admit you think rightwingers gave him the thoughts? You keep saying it.

By the way he met and hated Gifford from 2007. According to his friends. What rightwing vitriol was going on in 2007?

Clearly WhineCrapper has evidence that the rest of the country does not.

Forum List

Back