• Infulenced by the right?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infulenced by the left?

• Infulenced by Palin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both mental and influenced. He might even be the same as Oswald: A man who just wanted attention. I don't think simply labeling him nutjob can properly describe him.

actually, its a valid poll
whats your problem with the option
we have seen numerous leftists on here claim the guy was a rightwinger

marcatl and who else?

There's like 3 or 4 idiotic liberals on the board who have been saying it.
yup, the ones i have seen would be MArcATL, drsmith, sangha, and TneverM
if there are more, i havent seen it
but there are some on the right doing it as well
like revere
i cant remember the others as they were pretty much told to STFU by everyone
only the libs kept going because it seems like none of the other libs would tell them to STFU

Pure partisan hackery:

Own it.

Just because you think it's hackery doesn't make it so...

As it turns out, I was right....

Go vote, asshole....

It's hackery.

It's a partisan shot, from a partisan poster.

My opinion on the lad has been expressed. I don't need to vote in a poll to reinforce it.

In other words you want the opportunity to later lie about your position which a vote in this poll would preclude, Got ya. As for hackery pointing out few Liberals will vote in this poll, 21 people have voted, I count just ONE liberal. Go figure.

Go vote, asshole....

It's hackery.

My opinion on the lad has been expressed. I don't need to vote in a poll to reinforce it.

In other words you want the opportunity to later lie about your position which a vote in this poll would preclude, Got ya. As for hackery pointing out few Liberals will vote in this poll, 21 people have voted, I count just ONE liberal. Go figure.

get some fresh air, you are rotting.

Go read those threads you will find almost all the board liberals in them and almost all of them agreeing in one form or another that Palin caused it. Claiming otherwise is a straight up lie.

Even Jillian has posted she thinks Palin's map had something to do with it.

This kid has hated the Congresswoman since 2007. Did Palin have a map up in 2007?

It's hackery.

get some fresh air, you are rotting.

Your refusla to vote in this poll is because you do not want a lightning rod to show your opinion. As I recall you have posted in several of those threads and argue the point that Palin is somehow to blame.

no need to qualify it... You're a huge asshole....

....says the guy trying to score political points from a tradegy.

WAIT? Does this mean if I go in ALL the threads were the Liberals are declaring the right caused this I will find you posting THIS? Nah didn't think so.

Sans the first couple hours after the shooting you wont find me in ANY of those threads. What you wont find are post of me blaming the right and my last two posts before I pretty much stopped posting for the weekend were aimed at liberals who were blaming the right.

You can STFU now.

Go vote, asshole....

It's hackery.

i counted 2 that i know(Jamesin Florida and Luissa) and 1 i'm not sure of the politic stands (majinlink)

Forum List

Back