Japanese don't find westerners including american to be cute/atractive

An Asian who marries an American is often ostracized as being a prostitute.

Wow, that was a stupid thing to say. Don't feel obligated to post stupid shit just to match the idiot OP.

And I suppose you're an expert on this.

I spent 20+ years in a society where Americans met Asian women in bars and night clubs and married them. I know this as a personnel sergeant who had access to their records. Since my retirement, I routinely visit military bases and the the huge number of fellow retirees married to Asians. Ask any of them and they will ruefully admit that many of their in-laws want absolutely nothing to do with them - or their spouses.

Your very narrow view is indicative of nothing beyond that.

Wow, that was a stupid thing to say. Don't feel obligated to post stupid shit just to match the idiot OP.

I spent 20+ years in a society where Americans met Asian women in bars and night clubs and married them. I know this as a personnel sergeant who had access to their records. Since my retirement, I routinely visit military bases and the the huge number of fellow retirees married to Asians. Ask any of them and they will ruefully admit that many of their in-laws want absolutely nothing to do with them - or their spouses.

You are arguing with a suspected kkk member or one of adolf trump followers, they believe that "westerners are the superior race, anyone else must follow and prefer westerners" so they will deny anything that goes against their racist believes.

You are arguing with a suspected kkk member or one of adolf trump followers,

You sound like you would have a lot in common with the KKK....other than your skin color- but your attitude- you would fit right in with your attitude.

What the hell do these comments have to do with the OP? It is clear that most Asians feel non-Asians have no business getting involved with them and shun anyone who is not their race.

What the hell do these comments have to do with the OP? It is clear that most Asians feel non-Asians have no business getting involved with them and shun anyone who is not their race.

Why do people feel obligated to post stupid shit just because the OP is stupid shit? That post was stupid shit.

I wonder why there are still many kkk members in the world especially in america, did they not realize that westerners continue to decline in :
- Populations, too many gays in the west now which proven by the many western countries allowing gay marriage including america while not even 1 Asian country who allow them. Any educated peoples know that gays can't have offspring.
- Fame, now westerners especially american mostly known as war-mongrels.
- Contribution to human civilization, less invention from the west now which is logical because many of the inventions they claim in the past actually come from other race they invaded for hundreds of years especially from Asians.
- Etc kkk would be ashamed to admit.

I spent 20+ years in a society where Americans met Asian women in bars and night clubs and married them.
Bars and Nightclubs are the worst places to meet potential partners. All most of them are looking for are "enablers".

"You can take the girl out of the club, but you cant take the club out of the girl".

People ARE different due to culture.
Bring people up in the same culture/society, all the same, just look different.

Not that it really matters. Attraction and relationship are between those two people.
Everyone tries to stick their nose where it doesn't belong

- Populations, too many gays in the west now which proven by the many western countries allowing gay marriage including america while not even 1 Asian country who allow them. Any educated peoples know that gays can't have offspring.

First of all, Asians are about the gayest of the gay. Even the straight Asian men tend to have feminine qualities about them. Second, I just read an article that almost one-third of Japanese men in their 30s are still virgins. Seriously.... Maybe you guys should stop whacking off to anime so much.

men with feminine features.. ick.
Esp. thin long fingers...
something about the food too that sticks with them... the smell ... only certain one's, I'm not generalizing.

I mean, I have no problem it people rag on the bad qualities of White/Caucasian American's - I would probably laugh and agree.

Forum List

Back