Japanese don't find westerners including american to be cute/atractive

Kajune

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

Contrary to what many westerners especially from america who think the opposite, what do you think?

Kaila was the winner right? She's tall and has long legs... just like a lot of Western girls.

LOL weird topic, there was a fascinating documentary on Asians undergoing surgery to look more European or I guess American. Can't find it now.

My dads college roommate was Asian. He said American guys can go into a club in an Asian country and easily leave with more than one chick. He said they don't like little Asian dicks.
True story

How does a contest for cutest harajuku girl equals a poll on how Japanese society views westerners?

And if they really hated westerners so much, why are the harajuku girls wearing western clothes?

You know Lolita was western, right?

How many times are you going to make your socially retarded and patently false threads on how the Japanese see us? Do you ever make threads on anything else?

I feel sorry for the Japanese culture if you're one of them.

You don't make any sense, if what you said is true then should not the western contestants who win the in the survey or that Japanese prefer to see western lolita than Asian lolita?

You probably one of the kkk members who believe anything especially what popular world wide are based on westerners.

LOL weird topic, there was a fascinating documentary on Asians undergoing surgery to look more European or I guess American. Can't find it now.

Asians who did the surgery never said they do it to be/look like westerners, it is just kkk members and other westerners who hallucinate and claim them.

but a lot of American men like Asian women. Not sure if it's the looks or the subservience they like.....
Also, a lot of Asians seem to be super happy

but a lot of American men like Asian women. Not sure if it's the looks or the subservience they like.....
If you think Asian women are subservient then you don't know Asian women.

If you think Asian women are subservient then you don't know Asian women.

No to be honest, I don't know any actually! I do know a guy that loved it in the Philippines cause you could get any woman to do whatever you wanted them to do.....

No to be honest, I don't know any actually! I do know a guy that loved it in the Philippines cause you could get any woman to do whatever you wanted them to do.....
I've been to the Philippines twice and its true, they'll do anything you want. For a price. Sometimes for free.

But I would say Philipinas are more Pacific Islander than Asian.

My dads college roommate was Asian. He said American guys can go into a club in an Asian country and easily leave with more than one chick. He said they don't like little Asian dicks.
True story

Because of business I travel to Asia quite a bit. Yes that is true 100%. I also dated some married and single asian women here in US. Only problem with that is you have to teach them.

Forum List

Back